Having problems with General Mills?

General Mills reviews first appeared on Complaints Board on Oct 8, 2008. The latest review Fiber one cereal was posted on Apr 25, 2021. The latest complaint experation date was resolved on Apr 28, 2013. General Mills has an average consumer rating of 2 stars from 10 reviews. General Mills has resolved 2 complaints.

General Mills Customer Service Contacts

SatClosed
SunClosed
Mailing Address
P.O. Box 9452, Minneapolis, MN 55440

ComplaintsBoard.com is not affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with General Mills Customer Service. Initial General Mills complaints should be directed to their team directly. You can find contact details for General Mills above.

Use this comments board to leave complaints and reviews about General Mills. Discuss the issues you have had with General Mills and work with their customer service team to find a resolution.

General Mills Complaints & Reviews

General MillsFiber one cereal

A few weeks ago I purchased box of Fiber One Cereal. When I opened the box, one of the two pouches was open, with some cereal spilled at bottom of box. Other pouch was fine.

For some odd reason, I suppose, glue did not take.

Not sure from which grocery store item was purchased and, of course, no longer have receipt.

Discarded the open pouch and contents.

General MillsLucky Charms

My 6 year old child was eating your cereal yesterday morning and kept trying to bite down on what he thought was cereal when he spit out a large piece of plastic that looks like it came off of a machine. I have the plastic and the cereal box that it came from. I am worried that this has happened another box and this is a huge choking risk. My Cell number is [protected] and my email is [protected]@yahoo.com

General MillsChex cereal

To Whom It May Concern:
      I find it appoling that General Mills would use Chrissy Telgen and John Legend on the boxes of the Chex cereals. Majority do not care what the elite in Hollywood have to say or do about anything anymore let alone on what they are promoting. They must be desperate for money to put themselves on a box of cereal.
      They announced their hate for our president by announcing they would be moving out of the United States if our President Donald Trump was re-elected. I hope they have their bags packed!

Mar 23, 2020

General Mills — Broke 2 teeth as there was a small pebble in the bar.

On March 7, on the first bite of the Bar I broke an upper and lower tooth. This occurred at my home at 82 Old...

General Mills — old el paso bold nacho cheese flavored taco shells

This is our favorite taco shell, but there usually is one to three broken. But, last night when making...

Progresso Soups General Mills Inc — Tasteless soup without ingredients

I was really disappointed in the products of Progresso Soups General Mills Inc. I bought soup for my lunch...

General Mills — experation date

my husband bought this case of cereal, does cereal have an expiration date and how do i check. the box read...

General Mills Golden Grahams TreatsObjectional substance on top, very soggy.

These (RQRQ214908B) Exp: 02 May 2013 RQ2B Golden Graham Treats were falling apart as soon as you opened it. Really soggy and had a layer of shiny moisture on the top. Not like they normally are at all. I was afraid to eat it because it was so different. I love these treats and I have been buying them for years and have never experienced what came in this box.

General Mills Chocolate Cheerios — False Advertising deadly ingredients

General Mills' Chocolate Cheerios say "All Natural Ingredients" on the box, however, the ingredient...

Calgary

General Mills — Bad service

I'm a person that's not allergic to any type of food or ingredients. However, two days ago I poured...