Family Dollar Stores — the actually store
I am writng to you on behave of the community at Montebello, Gran San Jacinto, Camino Real and Santa FE, Cleveland, Texas
#12210 store located in Gran San Jacinto Subdivision.
This store is so dirty. The dust has overcome every product in the store. The floors are so dusty, dirty. The balloons that are over the cigararatte stand are horrible.
There is never been a day that I go into the store and find my way around the store because all shipment are in the hallways, all over.
Then, in the parking lot, there is so many rocks that if my tire pops, Family Dollar will pay for it. It's a safety issue.
The music palying in the store is very load and it's a Mexican station form Mexico. Don't get me wrong, I am Hispanic, but we should keep store to a regular staion or instrumental music.
The girls in the store are always complaining about everything to every costumer. One time the person at the register was talking about a client that had just left. Imagine that I new that person? Not nice. Wonder what they say about me as I leave.
Another this is, you have solicitors every where in the parking lot selling food, with music palying. Peolple put there cars to sale and more over, today there was a Tamale truck selling food. I felt Iwas in Mexico.
I believe good administration is needed. Please reply. I will send picture. I just saw the upload if needed. Please do something about this.
Resident of the community
More Family Dollar Stores Complaints & Reviews
- Family Dollar - stupid return policies 
- Family Dollar - terrible place to work in 
- Family Dollar - employment 
- Family Dollar - racism/discrimination 
- Family Dollar Stores - dover & york 16 piece dinnerware set 
- Family Dollar Stores - discrimination
- Family Dollar Stores - fire hazard 
- Family Dollar Stores - the family dollar store #08437 in bloomfield ct has often not been open per the hours noted by the store.
- Family Dollar Stores - customer service/cashier 
- Family Dollar - horrible customer service