Family Dollar Stores #00302 — refunding my coupons because the scanner was broke
Saturday 8/11/[protected]:04:43--I went to check-out noticing a sign "CASH ONLY" taped over scanning machine. The cashier informed me that it had been down they were waiting for it to be fixed. Having a FULL buggy, I decided to go to the atm machine close by to get cash. Came back and paid for my items. As I was leaving wondering why my total was $86.19 I realized that all my digital coupons were not included. I went back in store and explained my issue. Cashier said there was no way to refund my coupons due to the fact the scanner was down and I would have to bring everything back in do a full refund and re-buy the items one the following day.
This being a BIG inconvienence: #1-Travel time one way for me is 30mins to the store --#2 Saturday is the only day for the $5.00 coupon--#3 the ATM cost me an extra $5 for the transaction cause it was not my bank #4 some of the coupons I was using expired on this day.
I am requesting a refund please. Please inform me of the status of your decision. I am a regular customer, in which I go this store at the least 3'xs a week.
More Family Dollar Stores #00302 Complaints & Reviews
- Family Dollar - stupid return policies 
- Family Dollar - terrible place to work in 
- Family Dollar - employment 
- Family Dollar - racism/discrimination 
- Family Dollar Stores - dover & york 16 piece dinnerware set 
- Family Dollar Stores - discrimination 
- Family Dollar Stores - fire hazard 
- Family Dollar Stores - the family dollar store #08437 in bloomfield ct has often not been open per the hours noted by the store.
- Family Dollar Stores - customer service/cashier 
- Family Dollar - horrible customer service