Family Dollar — customer service
I went to the family dollar last night around 4-5pm and noticed that the cashier, unknown name, had her child in the store with her behind the counter. To my unstanding, any employer that has employees is not aloud to have their children in the store while they are working. Shouldn't employees have proper child care for their children while at work? Not only that, she was eating something while checking out customers. I'm sorry, but i wouldn't want to see you chewing and seeing your food being chomped in front of me. That's not customer service if your feeding yourself while checking out customers. That's what breaks and lunch breaks are for. Maybe they need to retrain the employer and provide her with proper customer service skills and to say hi and thank you for shopping at family dollar. Because I was greeted at all, and that's rude..
More Family Dollar Complaints & Reviews
- Family Dollar - stupid return policies 
- Family Dollar - terrible place to work in 
- Family Dollar - employment 
- Family Dollar - racism/discrimination 
- Family Dollar Stores - dover & york 16 piece dinnerware set 
- Family Dollar Stores - discrimination
- Family Dollar Stores - fire hazard 
- Family Dollar Stores - the family dollar store #08437 in bloomfield ct has often not been open per the hours noted by the store.
- Family Dollar Stores - customer service/cashier 
- Family Dollar - horrible customer service