Complaints & Reviews

Mega t3 air conditioner

I bought a Mega T3 Air Conditioner but immediately noticed that it was using too much amperes for a DC inverter AC. I have complained with the customer care but so far the technician has only made excuses and has not yet checked the unit. I am losing patience as well as money and i don't know what to do anymore. This has to be the worst customer care services in any renowned brand. Its infuriating to say the least

Automatic washing machine / customer care / after sale services

I complained about my Dawlance washing machine on 20/05/2020 as it was showing E1 error. The technician visited but failed to do anything after inspection for only 2 seconds saying nothing can be done until after Eid on 24/05/2020. Today is 2 June 2020, and no correspondence or visit from Dawlance yet despite hundreds of phone calls to their customer service centre. All they do is to apologise, read a robotic script and nothing else to rectify our washing machine's issue. I understand there's some panel that needs replacing but god knows why it is taking so long for Dawlance to arrange this. All they do is to blame Corona pandemic and Eid holidays to cover up their own incompetencies. I feel getting nowhere ringing them daily to no avail.

Dawlance h zone plus

I purchase new Dawlance refrigerator but my fridge cannot cooling and both door cannot working please check my product as soon as possible because this is very disturbing me because this is my first experience to purchase the Dawlance so please solve my issue as soon as possible my address is House no 9 Green vilas phase 3 Ghosia ahbab Multan chungi Lahore and pho no is [protected]

Dawlance h zone plus

Complaint against m/s arclik (dawlance) turkey

Sir, I would like to introduce myself giving services as an Exclusive Dealer having Dealer Ship code-2883 of...

Dawlance signature fridge

Dear General Manager,

I bought a Dawlance fridge on 30th July 2018.Since then it has went to the workshop several times, The first time 29th May 2019(Complaint No. 1395984)they said the chiller pipes are blocked ice is inside the pipes, They repaired it and sent it back to us without any charges, The second time it was on 18th August 2019, they took the fridge and they said your IB board is not working (Complaint No.1476350)they charged me 4000 and 1000 of transportation and i paid it. Now since one week i have a problem again and all of my food became spoiled, I threw it inn the garbage bin. Today one technician came and he agreed with me that the chiller side is not working properly.It means when i purchased my unit i had this problem from the beginning.so please help me in this issue, all of my relatives have the same unit and they do not have this problem. Please try to change my unit, i will appreciate your help.I will be waiting for your reply.

Muhammad Munawar Zia
[protected]
[protected]@ymail.com
154 safari villas Bahria town, Lahore

Dawlance fridge/ refrigerator

Poor product+worst service = Dawlance
I bought a brand new 0fridge and when I put it on its compressor started making noise, and it was not cooling at all. I contacted the service center they send a guy who said its compressor needs to be changed, I said okay lets change it, the next day the guy brought a new compressor and then said its Invertor box is not working properly, i asked him to change that. Since then now its almost 15 days and these people are making lame excuses and the fault remains there.
Very poor product, and worst service ever from such a big company.

Don't ever purchase any sort of item/product from dawlance or else you must regret that.

Refrigerator

We have bought "New Glass door with inverter technology Dawlance reflection inverter" soooooooooo much disappointed after buying this long named refrigerator. Not a single day it has given cooling even to cold the drinking water bottle. Every day we take out spoiled and things whatever kept in fridge area.
Several complaints lodged. The new refrigerator has been kept in work shop for many days but the complaint is still there
Seriously i don't recomend any product
Its wastage if huge amount which is earned hardly by our men of family

Washing machine repair

We had been complaining for our Dawlance machine repair for more than 10 days and your technician did not come to pick our unit, finally after a million calls made to service centre, the guy came and took the machine.
Its been more than a week again and now we are not getting our machine back, the technician told us that they will deliver the machine on Wednesday and today is Friday and we are waiting, i am making calls to service centre, however, they are continuously failing to do any thing.
Our complaint is registered by the cell number: [protected].
I hope this time the company will not disappoint its clients.

ac split repair service

Dawlence workshop at University Road having contact number [protected] & [protected]. I have been contacting...

Dawlance refrigerator

I am Asad Ali from Muzaffarabad Azad Kashmir and my refrigerator is not working at all may be issue with compressor and as I know there is no service center in whole region we are facing difficulty in reaching Rawalpindi the nearest center as it cost much please suggest me any center if you have joint venture with any other brand so that may Approached them.
pH: [protected]

Refrigerator

My complain is about that my fridge is warm while my freezer is cold from the left part and the right side of the freezer is also warm.
Tell me what to do other wise I will not buy any dawlance product again
I have always trusted dawlance but now it's just breaking my trust.
Answer me!!!
As soon as possible other wise I will not trust dawlance again.

• Updated by Professor . NASIR . BAJWA · Jul 21, 2019

I have also spent 4500 rupees from DAWLANCE help line
    Is DAWLANCE service for the time being??????
    Is it zero!!

Faulty refrigerator

We have purchased this refrigerator on 25/03/2019 (cost Rs. 60, 000/- around USD 400/-) it has fault since...

Fridge washing machine

7 days hogai hai mari problem solve nahin ki hai ap k help line walo nai daily mai 2 call karta ho lakin...

Water dispenser

Hi. I bought brand new water Despenser WD 1040 WR. It is delivered on 8 june 2109. I switched it on but its cooling section is not working both water cooling and also the refregrator compartment. And also there is problem with normal water drain. Im calling to customer care centre within the mentioned timings for assistance but there is no response. Atleast on call assistance should be available on 24 hours basis.

Refrigerator faulty/damaged

My refrigrator has damged/faulty on friday 24-05-2019.
My mobile number is [protected]
My address: house# 1196 st#18/19 liaqat abad no2 main bazar near alqasim mosque jhnag road faisalabad.
Resolve my issue asap. My refrigrator is damged on on friday 24-05-2019. I have complaint on saturday at your customer care center in faisalabad but no one visited yet as you mention in your kpi your technician will visit within 24hrs. I have called at your service center in fsd but no one can take it seriously. I shocked for this kind of behaviour by well known company of pakistan. Please send somebody asap.

• Na
    Nauman Javaid Sep 06, 2019

Dawlanc fridge rabbar& handle damage plz change your rabbar&handle

Dawlance fridge 9188

Hi, My Fergie was repaired last month dated, 25/4/2019 against the complain no, 1361592 but the problem i...

Washing machine dawlance lvs plus 10 kg

I bought a brand new dawlance washing machine LVS plus top load. It has been two months since I have purchased this machine and I have already made 6 to 7 complaints. The problem is that the machine gives error after one cycle. It starts immense noise and vibration with its lever hitting its drum. The machine has been several times dismantled by dawlance service men in Rawalpindi Pakistan. but they are.unable to resolve my complain. There seems to be a factory problem. Dawlance pakistan avoids every complain asking them.to replace my product since it is in warranty. I do not want it to be checked again. Everytime technicians check it they are.more.concerned about their sms message to ackno and.score them.well. I dearly request dawlance to please replace my brand new washing machine. I have paid a heavy hard earned amount but in vain. Dawlance pakistan is earning a bad name.to.dawlance. please fix my concern

Dawlance Apr 26, 2019

Dear Mrs Mujib, as discussed on call, your complain has already been forwarded to our concern team and they will respond you soon.

Dawlance Support Team

• Kh
    Khalil Butt Jun 22, 2019

@Dawlance I bought washing machine Model DWF-1200A couple years ago now it is giving me problem. It is working but at the end it shaking too much and some time if we are not close it fell down. i went to your Lahore Customer Service Center at Shadman make a complain and your agent issue me a COMPLAIN NUMBER 1416228 on Wednesday June 19th and he told me some one will be at my house next day before one pm. I waited no body showup. I start calling your customer service no body answer my phone . Today is saturday June 22nd an it is 6pm i keep calling all day and every day no one is answering my call. Can i go some where else or you can help me to resolve this issu.

Thanks.

KHALIL AHMED BUTT
    0334-9746002
    042-37800176h

refrigerator

I submitted my complaint on UAN no regarding the refrigerator problem the technician visited and said all thing is ok but some may be problem of Rubber which is not good condition so u change and some problem or door adjustment problem they chaeged around 3900 except visit fee 600.they took the door after 24 hours they said they have no Rubber in stock so i should wait 3 days or 1 week after and they repair the door and no have rubber after 2 hour they told me that they get Rubber stock and finally 7 pm they come to visit and fix tbe refrigerator door when u notice the work the door not properly repair and with out to inform to customer they put spray on the door which look very bed Rubber not proper fixed and door not proper adjusted.i think your customer services open just make money not full fill the customer satisfaction as he wants.

refrigerator

Dawlance Apr 17, 2019

Dear Rashid,

Sorry for inconvenience caused, can you please share your contact or complain number here so that one of our customer service officer can contact you on immediate basis and assist you about your complain.

Dawlance Support Team

Safdar Ali Naqvi May 16, 2019

I have purchased Dawlance refrigerator Model No 91996 GD R on 27 Sept 2018. I started using it in December 2018 and now its main door is giving problem in closing after a usage of 5 months and does not get fully closed.

SAFDAR ALI
    D-20/1
    E-9
    Islamabad

• Fa
    Farooq Mahmood Jul 07, 2019

I have also purchased Dawlance Refrigerator GD Inverter 91996. Door hinges broken, as glass door is heavy. Low quality plastic gloves for metal hinges, this is design problem.

fridge

i have complain against visiter.. the visitr came my home and he check fridge and told me that the compressor completly seas.. and total expensis will be roynd about 5000 rupes. when they take my fridge for service and brought the bridge with documnts ...in the complain slip mentioned no fault and they charged me labour service and cartage 1000 rpees...its was totaly fraud..pls take some againts this fraud compalin no.. 1268136... the name of fazal rabbani.. technician code is 1009

fridge

Dawlance Oct 31, 2018

Hi Fazal, great speak towards your complaint, now your issue has been resolved. Please inform us in future if required our services.

fridge model 9177wbd

I registered a complaint #[protected] 0n 22/10/2018 for repair. I was told that tech team will visit on...

In The News

A consumer site aimed at exposing unethical companies and business practices