Having problems with Dawlance?

Dawlance reviews first appeared on Complaints Board on Apr 10, 2010. The latest review Dawlance refrigerator model no 9144WBM was posted on May 3, 2021. The latest complaint Cooling problem was resolved on Jul 04, 2014. Dawlance has an average consumer rating of 1 stars from 40 reviews. Dawlance has resolved 2 complaints.

Dawlance Customer Service Contacts

+92 211 1111 7359 (Customer Service)
+92 215 652 450 (Head Office)
7/4 Civil Lines-9, Dr. Zia-ud-Din Ahmed Road
Karachi
Pakistan

ComplaintsBoard.com is not affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with Dawlance Customer Service. Initial Dawlance complaints should be directed to their team directly. You can find contact details for Dawlance above.

Use this comments board to leave complaints and reviews about Dawlance. Discuss the issues you have had with Dawlance and work with their customer service team to find a resolution.

Dawlance Complaints & Reviews

DawlanceDawlance refrigerator model no 9144WBM

Mera fridge kuch dar palay karab ho gaya manay socha kay company say repair karwa leta hu bar bar tang nahi hona paray ga lakin jab call ke to 24 hours ka time deya kay apka fridge pick kar lay gay lakin woh bhai sab 2 din bad aye woh aye to aye 1 week bad fridge day kar gaye jo 2 din say zada nahi chala phir call ke apnay service center main to waha say ake khatoon say bat hui uno nay kaha mujay to kuch pata nahi lakin main apki complain froward kar dati hoo khar phir iss process main bhi 2 say 3 din lag gaye uskay bad bhai sab fridge aa kar lay gaye 2 week bad call kar kar kay puchna para repair huwa hai kay nahi fridge theak huwa hai kay nahi sirf ake replay ata tha aj aa raha hai kal aa raha hai or abb jab day kar gaye hain fridge to 10 din say zada phir nahi chala or main sirf itna puchna chata hu yeh kasa theak keya hai or kasi services or 10000 ka jo bill manay pay keya hai woh iss service ka keya hai

Dawlance refrigerator model no 9144WBM
Dawlance refrigerator model no 9144WBM

DawlanceAc inverter

This is to inform you that my dawlance AC inverter was not working properly there was a F1 error on the screen. We complained and a dawlance worker came to visit, he told us he had to repair some part of outer and it will cost 7200. He repaired and took rs 7200 from us but From the very next day same error is occurring. Is this dawlance service that you are giving?

Kindly give me response on it. My email is [protected]@hotmail.com

DawlanceRepair of washing machine

Sir,
      I have deposited 11000 rupees for repair of washing machine at 25-03-21 (at dawalance customer care center Gujrat Pakistan)but still no responses is given yet in this regard.kindly solve this issue .Recipients of payment is attached.
      Thanks,
      Syed azeem Rashid Ali Zaidi
      Mohala alipura near kips academy Gujrat.
      Mobile .no .[protected]

Repair of washing machine

DawlanceRefrigerator aante plus

The first shelf above bottom drawers freezing everything. I complained and they replaced the thermostat. Now it's more worse with a very very thick ice layer (gradually further increasing in thickness).
        Complained again, they are saying since one week that we will install a fan and put the original thermostat back and the problem will be resolved but still nothing has been done. It's hardly two months when I purchased it.
        Please please expedite and resolve the issue on top priority.

Refrigerator aante plus
        Refrigerator aante plus

• Updated by Iftee khan · Apr 06, 2021

Today the dawlance technician came again and installed a fan to resolve the thick icing layer issue at the back of the bottom part of the fridge.The moment he put on the fan, the fan motor blew off with a spark.
            He has taken the fan off and said he may come tomorrow with a new fan.
            God knows how many more days it will take to get the new fan installed to resolve the issue.
            Once again requesting to expedite. It's getting on my nerves

Dawlancefrije 9199-6gd

I purchase a frije model 9199-6gd on 27/02/2020 from gulshan e iqbal shop, its not working from starting, now I want to back this but they not agree for return this product. The curry goes bad, snow doesnot making and not cooling well then what I can do with this funeral. We are not rich people and can't stand the load. Therefore kindly please return or replace it.

frije 9199-6gd

• Sh
              Shehroz Hafizshari Mar 08, 2021

Brother is company ki koi bhi chez NAA lain

• Sh
              Shehroz Hafizshari Mar 08, 2021

Dawlance company very bad.and sale officer behaviour too much bad every thing all machine fridje washing machine etc zero bad..very bad experience

DawlanceCooling issue

Refrigerator is not working properly. Great cooling issue, no food is fresh and fine. Cooling is pathetic. I thought to register complaint before throwing it in trash. Use less company ever. I bought Dawlance fridge large size H - Zone two years back but since then it's not up to cooling, may b it's tubes are not properly installed. I have never given it to repair services as well. But I am finally tired with it.

Cooling issue

Dawlance9190 lfd plus r

Dawlance large freezer model 9190 lfd
              I purchase new Dawlance refrigerator before eid but my fridge cannot cooling well n my food item making smell please check my product as soon as possible because this is very disturbing me because this is my first experience to purchase the Dawlance so please solve my issue as soon as possible my address is Tando muhammad khan and pho no is [protected]

DawlanceMega t3 air conditioner

I bought a Mega T3 Air Conditioner but immediately noticed that it was using too much amperes for a DC inverter AC. I have complained with the customer care but so far the technician has only made excuses and has not yet checked the unit. I am losing patience as well as money and i don't know what to do anymore. This has to be the worst customer care services in any renowned brand. Its infuriating to say the least

DawlanceAutomatic washing machine / customer care / after sale services

I complained about my Dawlance washing machine on 20/05/2020 as it was showing E1 error. The technician visited but failed to do anything after inspection for only 2 seconds saying nothing can be done until after Eid on 24/05/2020. Today is 2 June 2020, and no correspondence or visit from Dawlance yet despite hundreds of phone calls to their customer service centre. All they do is to apologise, read a robotic script and nothing else to rectify our washing machine's issue. I understand there's some panel that needs replacing but god knows why it is taking so long for Dawlance to arrange this. All they do is to blame Corona pandemic and Eid holidays to cover up their own incompetencies. I feel getting nowhere ringing them daily to no avail.

DawlanceDawlance h zone plus

I purchase new Dawlance refrigerator but my fridge cannot cooling and both door cannot working please check my product as soon as possible because this is very disturbing me because this is my first experience to purchase the Dawlance so please solve my issue as soon as possible my address is House no 9 Green vilas phase 3 Ghosia ahbab Multan chungi Lahore and pho no is [protected]

Dawlance h zone plus

Jan 09, 2020

Dawlance — Complaint against m/s arclik (dawlance) turkey

Sir, I would like to introduce myself giving services as an Exclusive Dealer having Dealer Ship code-2883 of...

DawlanceDawlance signature fridge

Dear General Manager,

I bought a Dawlance fridge on 30th July 2018.Since then it has went to the workshop several times, The first time 29th May 2019(Complaint No. 1395984)they said the chiller pipes are blocked ice is inside the pipes, They repaired it and sent it back to us without any charges, The second time it was on 18th August 2019, they took the fridge and they said your IB board is not working (Complaint No.1476350)they charged me 4000 and 1000 of transportation and i paid it. Now since one week i have a problem again and all of my food became spoiled, I threw it inn the garbage bin. Today one technician came and he agreed with me that the chiller side is not working properly.It means when i purchased my unit i had this problem from the beginning.so please help me in this issue, all of my relatives have the same unit and they do not have this problem. Please try to change my unit, i will appreciate your help.I will be waiting for your reply.

Regards,
                      Muhammad Munawar Zia
                      [protected]
                      [protected]@ymail.com
                      154 safari villas Bahria town, Lahore

DawlanceDawlance fridge/ refrigerator

Poor product+worst service = Dawlance
                        I bought a brand new 0fridge and when I put it on its compressor started making noise, and it was not cooling at all. I contacted the service center they send a guy who said its compressor needs to be changed, I said okay lets change it, the next day the guy brought a new compressor and then said its Invertor box is not working properly, i asked him to change that. Since then now its almost 15 days and these people are making lame excuses and the fault remains there.
                        Very poor product, and worst service ever from such a big company.

Don't ever purchase any sort of item/product from dawlance or else you must regret that.

DawlanceRefrigerator

We have bought "New Glass door with inverter technology Dawlance reflection inverter" soooooooooo much disappointed after buying this long named refrigerator. Not a single day it has given cooling even to cold the drinking water bottle. Every day we take out spoiled and things whatever kept in fridge area.
                          Several complaints lodged. The new refrigerator has been kept in work shop for many days but the complaint is still there
                          Seriously i don't recomend any product
                          Its wastage if huge amount which is earned hardly by our men of family

DawlanceWashing machine repair

We had been complaining for our Dawlance machine repair for more than 10 days and your technician did not come to pick our unit, finally after a million calls made to service centre, the guy came and took the machine.
                            Its been more than a week again and now we are not getting our machine back, the technician told us that they will deliver the machine on Wednesday and today is Friday and we are waiting, i am making calls to service centre, however, they are continuously failing to do any thing.
                            Our complaint is registered by the cell number: [protected].
                            I hope this time the company will not disappoint its clients.

Aug 10, 2019

Dawlance — ac split repair service

Dawlence workshop at University Road having contact number [protected] & [protected]. I have been contacting...

DawlanceDawlance refrigerator

I am Asad Ali from Muzaffarabad Azad Kashmir and my refrigerator is not working at all may be issue with compressor and as I know there is no service center in whole region we are facing difficulty in reaching Rawalpindi the nearest center as it cost much please suggest me any center if you have joint venture with any other brand so that may Approached them.
                              pH: [protected]

DawlanceRefrigerator

My complain is about that my fridge is warm while my freezer is cold from the left part and the right side of the freezer is also warm.
                                Tell me what to do other wise I will not buy any dawlance product again
                                I have always trusted dawlance but now it's just breaking my trust.
                                Answer me!!!
                                As soon as possible other wise I will not trust dawlance again.

• Updated by Professor . NASIR . BAJWA · Jul 21, 2019

I have also spent 4500 rupees from DAWLANCE help line
                                    Is DAWLANCE service for the time being??????
                                    Is it zero!!

• Dr
                                    dr.saim Memon Aug 03, 2020

Dawlance large freezer model 9190 lfd

Jul 05, 2019

Dawlance — Faulty refrigerator

We have purchased this refrigerator on 25/03/2019 (cost Rs. 60, 000/- around USD 400/-) it has fault since...

Jun 26, 2019

Dawlance — Fridge washing machine

7 days hogai hai mari problem solve nahin ki hai ap k help line walo nai daily mai 2 call karta ho lakin...