Having problems with Etsy?

Etsy reviews first appeared on Complaints Board on Apr 2, 2010. The latest review Billing was posted on Apr 10, 2021. The latest complaint closing shop without notice was resolved on Jul 07, 2014. Etsy has an average consumer rating of 1 stars from 143 reviews. Etsy has resolved 5 complaints.

Etsy Customer Service Contacts

+1 718 855 7955 (United States)
+353 15 137 100 (Ireland)
117 Adams St (at Prospect St.)
Brooklyn, New York

Etsy Complaints & Reviews

EtsyDefective face masks - unethical behavior

Bre's Sweet Factory is a seller on ESTY and this seller is a scam. They sold defective face masks, authorized a return, and then refused to refund money because they claimed I made the face mask defective. What a way to defraud people out of their hard earned money.

Item purchased on May 26, 2020 - Transaction# [protected]
Item returned per seller approval on June 5, 2020

I am reaching out to ESTY for support in this matter. I am requesting a refund.

Jun 19, 2020

Etsy — Unlawful conduct, etsy claimed my policies are nothing

My shop listed a nest thermometer in like-new condition both aesthetically and functioning. We offered free...

Jun 16, 2020

Etsy — Refund!!!

I ordered a rug from wakaleka invoice id#[protected]_[protected], I was very disappointed in the rug when I...

EtsyBre's sweet factory

This company was selling defective face masks. The have received many negative reviews on this face mask. When I received the face mask, I contacted them immediately that the face mask was defective. I returned the face mask within the period allowed. They received the face mask and informed me that the mask had blood on it, was damaged and they refused to provide a refund.
    This company is a scam and have since stopped selling the face mask. The mask was purchased on 5/26/20 transaction #[protected] for $16.19. This company sent me photos of the face mask that I did not damage and it was not damaged in the mail. It is despicable that a company would stoop so low to steal people's hard earn money. I do not believe ESTY would want to be associated with this company.

EtsyWay esty does reviews

I do not think it is right that Etsy only allows you to include photos unless a review is 5 stars and if it is 3 stars or below the review does not get added by date. By intentionally placing more recent and negative reviews below more positive and older reviews, Etsy is tricking customers and potentially allowing them to purchase an item that is no longer up to standard from previous purchases.

Sunshine's My Little Pony ShoppeStalking and harassment

Sunshine's My Little Pony Shoppe dragged out a purchase for six months, from August 2019 to February 2020. When my friend posted a complaint online, Lindsey "Sunshine" Bock sent her friends after her with harassing messages. When my friend complained that Lindsey was sending harassment, Lindsey Sunshine Bock sent her husband to call my friend's family with legal threats and terrorizing language, quote "I'm going to sue you, I know where you work, your name and your family's names". It's illegal to use information from a business for other purposes, like harassment! Lindsey should learn how to run a business, but first learn how to obey the law and stop being a bully! She also sells from https://sqponies.ecrater.com/ and https://www.facebook.com/SunshinesMLPProjects/ and https://linktr.ee/sunnysparklepony

More websites doesn't make you more of a businesswoman!

EtsyReduced visibility on my shop

I have received an email from Etsy yesterday (27/5/2020) advising me due to current open orders my shops visibility will be reduced until I "catch up".

My shop has been open for 2 years and is a Dog accessories businessm recently I have also added facemasks to my shop to help people due to Covid, however due to this reduced visibilty I am not getting any orders from customers and I have external adverts outside of Etsy driving business to my shop and Pattern website - if I cannot be found this will make me look terrible,

my outstanding order are all within date and I am speaking with my customers and movbing despatch dates if there is an issue. I understand I was busy, however surely the decision to close my shop or reduce orders should be my decision, I have now lost approxmiateing 300GBP in orders today.

Please could you advise how and when my shop will be back on line and whether I will receive an email stating its back.

I believe its been "unindexed" in Etsy terms.

EtsySold products

I was selling Covid awareness pin buttons on etsy. They shut down my shop and told me I was exploiting people. When they shut it down I was in the middle of a transaction. Etsy tells me if your shop is shut down for any reason you are responsible for refunding the customers money and sending them their merchandise. OK? But you shut down my shop. I have no way of telling what they ordered. And I cant refund them their money because etsy has it.

Sold products

EtsyHas no way to contact it for any seller support

Etsy has no way to contact it, it shuts down product without notice and de-index stores costing thousands in damages. I have a very popular store on Etsy that has thousands of views. As of last weekend, my store has disappeared from Etsy search as well as my products. I have lost thousands of dollars because there is no communication from Etsy and no way to contact them to resolve the problem.

Etsysuspension

Hello there, our shop is suspended because of a connection of another shop.
                Before years we helped some friends to set their shop from our pc. We share some information with them, as we had some experience that time to join etsy comunity and make a living. Now they have problems with odr and our shop is suspeneded as safety team consider it our second shop.
                Is it possible to have two shops and one with excellent services and the second with problems?
                Is it fair to have our shop shut down because we tried to help?

EtsyEtsy Customer Service

I have been trying to log into my account and you keep trying to send me an access code to a phone number that I no longer have but in order to contact Etsy support I have to be able to login to my account which makes absolutely no sense at all. I just tried calling the phone number I found online but you don't take incoming calls. To top it all off when I click the submit button just submit this complaint it wanted me to sign into my account. I wouldn't be submitting a complaint if I could sign in to my account. Most companies have another option providing codes to the user using back up phone numbers or email addresses on the account but apparently Etsy doesn't have that option to add backup phone numbers or email addresses that you can choose from to send a code to. Please contact me so I can resolve this issue I have uninstalled your app and I have no desire to work harder not smarter to try to resolve this. Now I know why I uninstalled the app a long time ago this is way too much of a hassle. Bonnie Myers [protected] [protected]@aim.com

Mar 05, 2020

Etsy — https://www.etsy.com/listing/757440047/caron-nuit-de-noel-1-oz-parfume-1922

Dear Etsy .. I don't know what your policy is on this subject. I sell vintage perfumes, and I go to a great...

EtsyI sell different products on etsy

My store was wrongly shut down, I receive an email once from Esty that I am selling products that are not in their 3 categories. They said the removed some of my listings. After 2 days they shut down my store. I tried to see if I can resolve the issue but they refused. I have my own brand designed by me. I told they to please remove the items they think I cannot sell on esty but they refused. And sent me an intimidating email saying I should never open an esty store, if I do they will close it. I am will to join a class action lawsuit

Etsyaccount info hacked.

My Etsy account was hacked and my email was changed by this person and they made unauthorized charges to several shops. I cannot contact Etsy customer service because it requires me to sign in with my email which is no longer associated with my account because this person changed it there's no alternative to how I reach Etsy to let them know of this problem because there's no working phone number and I've tried everything I have been working on this for hours. This is ridiculous.

Feb 06, 2020

Etsy — candle

I have submitted a complaint form last week regarding a transaction that was made from my account. The issue...

Etsyfraudulent charge

I received an email that my account was suspended - no explanation. Fine with me, but 1/2 hour later I received a notice from amex that I "bought' something on etsy for $3600... There is nobody to talk or write to. All links lead to"log into your account" which was just suspended! I am not planning to pay this because amex will take care of it but it is a horrendous customer service or rather lack thereof... I will never again shop on etsy and will warm everybody else I know...

Etsymy shop

I had just opened a shop with Etsy and spent a lot on marketing and for someone to help set it up, I have no previous experience with them. My account was deactivated without notification or email, if I knew the problem I would've fixed it. I've been trying to contact them for weeks because of the money I had lost all I want is an email explanation, I even opened an account because they weren't responding to my emails. The complaint ticket was marked complete even though no one responded to me at all and yes I checked spam, I check and loaded everywhere. Please resolve.

my shop

Jan 11, 2020

Etsy — I ordered slippers for my sister. she never got them. please help.

My order #[protected] Please find out where this order is. I haven't had an update since Dec 22...

Jan 05, 2020

Etsy — normandy sweatshirt that was never delivered

Good Morning, On November 4, 2018, I received notification from DesignsbyBe Creative that my order...

Dec 21, 2019

CatsEye Studio Juanita Howell Folsom CA — 2 prints never received fraud I suspect

I ordered Raspberry Enchanted Forest Trans. # [protected] and Raspberry Night Raven Trans #[protected] in early...