[Resolved] Etihad Airwaysunprofessional, rude staff

T Aug 06, 2018

Flight EY 12 on 23/7/2018 from London Heathrow to Abu dhabi. Booking ref: NWCZMS.
While they are serving drinks, i asked for coffee. she gave me coffee with coffee mate. i requested milk.she then started to give me a lecture about my wrong doing in mixing coffee mate with milk. i said i like it with milk then to my surprise she said ( im not going back to bring milk). i was speechless.
After a while( i drank my coffee without milk) the supervisor came & said( did you have your coffee with milk ) i said No & she said why not, i said ask her.
Half an hour later the same girl came back to me & said ( we stopped serving milk in our flights for the past six month). i said that is not true because i came to AbuDhabi in April & i had milk with my coffee. She said( i have been six years in Etihad & i know what im talking about)
I thought the supervisor will come back to me but she disappear.
Im a frequent flyer with Etihad for the past 4 years & i have never seen such rudeness from staff.

• Resolution Statement

• Etihad Airways Customer Care's Response · Aug 08, 2018

Hello Tarik, we are sorry to hear about that. Our staff is trained to deliver excellent service and we apologize if it was not the case. Please send your experience to [protected]@etihad.ae so that our team can investigate this case and get back to you. Thank you. *Marc