[Resolved] Etihad Airwaysitems are missing from my delayed check in bags

V Nov 09, 2019 Review updated:

I was travelling from kansas to chennai on nov 2nd 2019 through Etihad. My route is kansas - chicago- abu dabhi - chennai. My flight got delayed in kansas for almost 3 hours. By the time I reach chicago, there is no much time, so the airport people rushed us to board abu dhabi flight. When I reached Abhu-dabhi and met etihad airwys people to collect my boarding pass to chennai, they said that they could not find my 2 checked-in bags that I checked in kansas. When I reached chennai, my bags were missing and airport people asked me to file missing bag complaint. I received the bags on 11/6 night and signed that I received my bag in sealed condition and it looks good as there is no external damage to my bags . I checked my things in the bag next day morning and to my surprise most of expensive stuff are missing. I tried to call chennai etihad through +91-4422-566431. A lady answered the call and I informed that my things from the bag are missing. She said there is no enough staff currently and asked me to call in the afternoon. Since I could not make the call that afternoon as I was travelling, I called on 11/8/2019 at 10.30 AM ( that is there opening time). A lady again answered the called and asked me to send the list of missing things to email address. Before she can give the email address, the phone got disconnected. I repeatedly tried to her to the same number, everytime I hear there is no service for that number from here on.

I always heard people complaining loosing of one or 2 things, but I shocked to see so many missing stuff in my bag. IT was the worst experience I had so far. I want my things back or refund those items.

My ticket booking number : [protected]
Name : Vijaya Lakshmi Jaliparthy.
My contact email : [protected]@gmail.com

Attached my bag tags.

Etihad Airways

• Resolution Statement

• Etihad Airways Customer Care's Response · Nov 09, 2019

Hello Vijaya, I'm sorry to hear about your baggage and the missing items.
    Please report the piferage within 7 days after your flight to [protected]@etihad.ae. *Isi