Enterprise Rent A Cartowing of a rental

C

I reserved a car with Enterprise for 3 days and within hours of receiving the car it was illegally towed.Four months pregnant in the highest crime rate city in the state I was left to catch a cab to the nearest hotel. I called Enterprise immediately to inform them on the towing. As a paying customer I was not accommodated with another rental and as the Enterprise slogans says "We'll pick you up" they failed miserably at this also. After being given no options I was forced to get on a 10 hour Greyhound back to my home.Sickened by the lack of customer service I experienced I was hospitalized for stress and the health of my unborn.I contacted the corporate office in St. Louis, MO and let them hear this appalling situation they for once seemed to be to interested on resolving my problem. Now 7 days $575 later the car has just been released from the impound and I'm stuck with a $120 rental fee, $100 deposit taken from me, $400 impound fee that was 6 days overdue on behalf of Enterprise.I will continue publicly with my story until it has been properly resolved on all ends.

RESOLVED

• Enterprise Rent-A-Car's response · Dec 23, 2011

We are listening and would like to address this with the location. Please email [email protected] with your full name, the exact rental location and the rental agreement number, along with any other details.

When emailing, please list reference #[protected] in the subject line.

Veronica
    Enterprise Rent-A-Car

• Th
    The Ogre Dec 23, 2011

Yes blame Enterprise for your illegal parking.

• Ga
    gatortracks Dec 23, 2011

Where did you leave the car that resulted in it getting towed?