Green Motion International Logo

Green Motion International

Having problems with Green Motion International?

Green Motion International Customer Service Contacts

Aspen Farm, Sheep Lane
Woburn, England, Bedfordshire
United Kingdom - MK179HD

ComplaintsBoard.com is not affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with Green Motion International Customer Service. Initial Green Motion International complaints should be directed to their team directly. You can find contact details for Green Motion International above.

Use this comments board to leave complaints and reviews about Green Motion International. Discuss the issues you have had with Green Motion International and work with their customer service team to find a resolution.

Green Motion International Complaints & Reviews

Nov 01, 2019

Green Motion International — car rental

Hi. I was reluctant to give them even one star. My advise to everyone who wants.. Sorry considers using thi...

Green Motionextra charge after car return

Sir/Madam

We rented our car from "Green Motion" at Edinburgh Airport in 23rd July and returned it in the 8th August.
Our invoice is IED-118798
Our booking number RES-509381.
Our CarFlexi e-Voucher CF5BD383
Our provider charged us an extra 125 GBP due to a minor scratch in the wheel alloy.

We have been told we should get a refund from CarFlexi after sending the invoice attached

Isy Borensztajn

extra charge after car return

Green Motion Internationaltotal scam. untrusted company.

I have made a reservation for 8 days in Kos Airport, Greece. I made the booking at rentalcars.com . We received extremely poor service from the company in Kos Airport. I am most annoyed that we wasted a morning (and half a day of our vacation) arguing with the man at the front desk.

Unfortunately we did't have a credit card with us so according to their police we couldn't pay otherwise the deposit. However before us there was a British couple, who gave him a debit card for the deposit and he accepted it! (even if they say that is out of their terms and conditions.) We felt that he was making fun of us.

So at the desk office was an extremely rude man who did not gave us neither a refund of the 127euros we have paid online but also when we told him that we will rend another car for 160 euros but we will write a letter to the company about his indescribable behavior he said that he would give us the car with 15 euros/a day but since we will inform the company, we get it with 20 euros a day!!
    I find this unacceptable and impolite for any customer. As the most unacceptable behavior i have ever seen was your employ, he completely ruined our vacation and showed us how impolite and rude people can be just to make profit.
    He was under a legal obligation to offer the new car at a certain price not tell us that he would give us the card 15 euros but because of writing a letter to the company, he would not make any discount and give us the car for 20 euros. And of course when we asked for the receipts of the two cars we paid, he told as that we would get it when we return the car. It was not a surprise that we NEVER GOT A RECEIPT for the 160 euros and 127 euros (rentalcars) we paid.

I would like to mention also that before and during the booking i was trying million times to call at their office in Kos island in the number it appears online +[protected] but it wasn't working.
    So i could not get any direct information about their terms. This caused considerable disappointment and inconvenience and as a result I had to hire an alternative car. The above make me feel cautious about the quality of your service.

I informed the company and rentalcars as well in order to provide us a refund, at least an amount of the first car we paid online and never got they replied that it is my fault and they can not do anything. Terrible Staf. Minus 100 stars if possible. Worst car rental experience ever. I'll NEVER come close to doing business with Green Motion. I also found out that they are ranked as one of the WORST car rental companies. Be careful not to lure you with "cheap" prices. They will fraud you at the end by extra fees and any other extra charge.

Jul 23, 2019

Green Motion International — the company asked me to sign some extra docs like credit check additional to credit card.

Green motion/ Istanbul airport company ask me to sign some additional bill (Turkish style credit check which...

Jul 18, 2019

Green Motion Car Hire — 2 week car hire

Failure to refund Hoppa bus fare from Terminal to car hire site even though voucher says this will happen...

Green Motion Internationalcharged twice for the same booking

I have booked a car for pickup on [protected] using Ryanair.Com. Booking number is GB594709470. I was charged CHF 53.94 by Ryanair on 20th May. When I went for collecting the car on 22nd May, the rental car model I have choosed FIAT 500 was not available. Booking agent has told me that the car doesn't have fuel in it. He offered me a free upgrade to a Honda Jazz. I took it reluctantly as I prefer a small car for ease of driving and parking purposes.
      Today I have checked my credit card statement. GreenMotion has charged extra GBP 79.80 to my credit card account on 24th of May for no reason.
      I would like a full refund of the same.

charged twice for the same booking

Apr 11, 2019

Green Motion International — misguided and mislead by store manager and the advisor

I booked a car using their website for 3 days (Fri-Sat-Sun) and paid 96 pounds with full insurance. On the...

Feb 11, 2019

Green Motion — unethical car hire company

Almost every Green Motion complaint on this website and on the many, many travel feedback sites, has to do...

Green Motion Internationalcar hire

I hired a car from their Heathrow branch in December after a flight. On arrival at their office the staff warned me that there were likely to be difficulties, and a submission of a damage report if I returned the car before their 6am opening. At drop off, at 6am there were no staff present so I left for my flight. There had been no damage on the car. As the staff had predicted, a full damage report came in the following day.

Green Motion failed to provide accurate photographic evidence of the actual car that I had hired showing damage. Instead, they continued to send the same photographs of a car of the same colour with what appeared to be a scratch. For this they withheld the entire £1, 205.00 deposit held on my credit card. Despite numerous attempts for irrefutable evidence, they sent a photograph of a man smiling from the passenger seat.

The CEO of Green Motion apologized for their mistreatment and suggested recourse to various departments. However this failed. We ended up going around in circles with my requests for proof of damage to the actual car that I had hired falling on deaf ears. They have now closed the case and kept my deposit. I have always taken out separate insurance cover for these kinds of eventualities, but unfortunately there are no insurance companies that cover Green Motion due to their appalling record on false and exaggerated claims.

I also attempted to seek help through Holiday Autos who brokered the hire. However as a 3rd party they were unable to help.

Green Motion relies on extremely low rental charges to pull in customers but (as documented online) claims false & / or exaggerated damage to their vehicles, especially when they know that the customer is at an airport about to fly away. They are aware that once abroad, the customer is helpless. Combined with the knowledge that there was no damage to my hire car, the large sum involved, and in light of previously publicized reports, I felt obliged to report their actions to the Police. I have recently been contacted by the Victim Support charity offering assistance in this matter. I advise everybody to report all fraudulent activity to the police to prevent this becoming accepted business practice.

Green Motion International — car hire

Agreement # RNP00002365 Date 22/11/18 I hired a car from Green Motion Poznan Airport, and have been charged...

Green Motion Internationalcar rental iceland

In October 2018, we rented a 2017 Jeep from Green Motion Iceland for two weeks. After the first week, the car failed us.

See our video that shows our nightmare with this car:

We had two major problems, both, as of the end of November, unresolved.

The tires had no tread; well below legal tread depth, leaving us in an early October snowstorm in Northern Iceland. ( see video).

The car had a recurrent electrical problem; we had intermittent shutdowns where the car would not start for 15, 20 sometimes 30 minutes. On one occasion, it failed entirely, in rain storm... I phoned Green Motion Reykjavik help line. They immediately contacted a local service agent; they sent a car service truck. They started the car.

The bill for the start was $408. We were charged on our Visa.

Green Motion insisted it was our fault and refused to pay. We had left the car for 15 minutes, leaving it exactly in the same way that we had every other "tourist stop", all electrical shut down.

I have all the supporting details and information proving that the car problem was not our fault. The VIDEO illustrates how bad the situation was from day to day.

I have tried unsuccessfully three times to contact directly the manager of Green MOtion in Greenland - and have received NO RESPONSE.

PLEASE, if Green Motion has a manager ( anywhere) who cares about customer service and is willing to communicate with me, I would be most appreciative!!!

Green Motion International — car hire

I used Green Motion in April of this year. I stupidly forgot to pay the Dartford charge and got a letter...

Green Motion Internationalnobody was there at the car rental

Zero, null. Unacceptable experience. Non-serious company: I arrived in Venice and I rented a car at Green Motion Venezia Airport through rentalcars.com. However nobody was there, it was a Sunday. I tried to call them during 30 minutes, I went to their address, everything was closed. I was furious, because this is so much non professional. I called Rentalcars.com, which continued to try to call them... without answers. I have to say that rentalcars.com handled the case quite well, and their were able to handle with my unhappiness. The Green Motion company should be punished. I hope that rentalcars will remove them in their list of car rental companies.

Green Motion International — fd18 fyh liverpool

I have just returned from returning a car to your Liverpool office. To put it mildly, I am fuming. Your...

Green Motion International — car hire (katowice airport / poland)

Hi there, I have a problem with Greenmotion Car rental service in Poland/Katowice and would like to raise...

Katowice

Green Motion International — violation charges

Green Motion International is the worse company to get a rental car. They charge my credit card for a toll...

Green Motion International — car hire reg no : lj18 voa

Hello Team, From the beginning of our Car booking I was asking you for 46 days - ends 3rd November...

Green Motion Internationalcar rental

Dear Scam Artists,

You made my visit to Latvia a negative experience. I had hoped that returning the car to you would be the last time I would have to deal with your evil company. I should have realised you would try to steal more money. I will be blocking my bank account from you going forwards so you cannot steal anything more from me and will be advising my sister to do the same.

I wish you and all your fellow scam artists ill health and hope that the horrid experience you give to others get returned to you ten fold.

Best regards,

Victim

Green Motion International — cleaning charge 1100 euro, completely insane.

My booking was done for 9 days and car was returned without a scratch or damage. My booking booking - Ref...

Green Motion Internationalunfair charge

I received the car with damages in 3 tires. When I return the car on 19 September 2018 they said there is new damage in already damaged tire. I said I didn't do anythink but of course I couldn't prove it, because I didn't take picture while I receive the car. Actualy even if would get the picture how I will prove already damaged car damaged again?? receiver said I have to sign the fiorm and if I want I can write the "I do not damage, I don't agree with it". He said custome service will rewiev and inform me by mail. But until now nobody contackt with me or informe me either by mail or telephone or message.. I checked my credit card and I realised that green motoın charged me on 19 sep (same day I return) 583, 28 USD without asking or informe or get confirme from me.. I am so angry and dissapointed..
                I am waiting frist of all an explanatıon, with apoligize secondly money back immedeately..
                thanks,
                Sevil Fesli

RESOLVED

• Green Motion International's response · Oct 02, 2018

Dear Sevil,

We have been in contact over several media platforms. I have had your case escalated to Head Office, you should receive an outcome within the next Seven days.

Kind Regards,