[Resolved] Damage Recovery Unit For Enterprise Rental Car — Billing for damage that is not responsibility
I received yet another bill for $985.03 from the Enterprise Damage Review Unit (DRU) when it should have billed to the person that hit me when I was parked. My rental car was hit in a parking lot in Wheaton, IL on 12/24/11. I tried 3 times to communicate the details to Enterprise including the associated police report with the insurance information of the person who hit me. I called the appropriate number just after the accident and give the information to their claims division. I left a copy of the police report with the Midway airport office. After this they lost this information twice I gave it to a manager in the Chicago office who assured me he would take care of it. However, they are still sending me bills for claim. They seem to lose all the information I send them. Rest assured Enterprise has now lost me as a customer forever.
The complaint has been investigated and resolved to the customer's satisfaction.
More Damage Recovery Unit For Enterprise Rental Car Complaints & Reviews
- Enterprise Rent A Car - deposit refund
- Enterprise Rent-A-Car - toll violation and $15 admin fee b/c no one returns phone call
- Enterprise Rent A Car - misleading, smoking policy, pick up,& drop off time
- Enterprise Rent A Car - false damage claim
- Enterprise Rent A Car - we'll pick you up-not drop you off
- Enterprise Car Rental - damage claim
- Enterprise Car Rental - odor in car
- Enterprise Rent-A-Car - fraudulent damage claim
- Enterprise Rent-A-Car - rental/discrimination
- Enterprise Rent-A-Car - outrageous billing, false damage claims