Menu
Enterprise Rent-A-Car Customer Service Phone, Email, Contacts

Enterprise Rent-A-Car
reviews & complaints

www.enterprise.com

Learn how the rating is calculated

4.1 932 Reviews

Enterprise Rent-A-Car Complaints Summary

721 Resolved
200 Unresolved
Our verdict: You can expect a very good level of service from Enterprise Rent-A-Car. To navigate their system effectively, thoroughly understand their service scope. Check online forums and review sites for others' experiences. When contacting customer service, clear and concise communication can help resolve your issues faster.
Claimed
Enterprise Rent-A-Car has claimed their business profile
Click here to get notifications about new complaints of Enterprise Rent-A-Car. We promise not to send you any unrelated messages
File a complaint

Sort by:

Newest Enterprise Rent-A-Car reviews & complaints

4:12 pm EDT

Enterprise Rent-A-Car Payment not received

15 days after returning my rental I have yet to receive my $200 deposit. While the customer service line seemed to understand my issue, they could not offer me any resolution as they do not see the issue. I was explicit with the sales member at the time of pick up that I would be using a debit card and thus needing the deposit to be returned on the aforementioned debit card.

14655 JEFFERSON DAVIS HWY
WOODBRIDGE, VA [protected]
[protected]

As for accounting, the enterprise website will not let me look up that specific rental ' forbidden code' shows when I try to follow the sites instructions. This is overall very concerning.

View 0 more photos

4:01 pm EDT

Enterprise Rent-A-Car I was charged for a chipped windshield

I picked up my car in Durango Co. I was surprised at the lack of customer service. They handed me my paperwork and keys and told me to go find the National lot #7. They did not walk to the car with me and do an inspection so that we would both be aware of any cosmetic damages like I've had happen every other time I've picked up a car. I noticed what looked like a white spot that was down by the wipers but didn't think much of it because the car really wasn't very clean. I had to clean up the inside at my house before I used the car. They were busy and sold out of rentals so I didn't complain. I returned the car on time and took the keys into the person at the counter. A few hours later I receive a call stating that they are going to submit a claim for a damaged windshield. I told the man that I had not caused the damage and let him know that no one had done an inspection with me and that I noticed a mark or something that looked like a white spot on it but he didn't care to listen to me. He gave me the wrong phone number to speak to the damage dept and I had to call back. He gave me another number that I can't get anyone to answer. Yesterday I received the emailed bill and I'm being charged $500 for the damage that I did not cause! I am so unhappy with this situation and the customer service that is lacking. I would really like to get some assistance with this issue.

C
6:21 pm EST

Enterprise Rent-A-Car Reservation etc

Never had a problem with Enterprise before today. As my husband was following me to get gas, he noticed I didn't have any brake lights. I have had intermittent rear camera, traction control lights come on as well as intermittent tire pressure sensor come on in the past month. The rear camera has not worked for over a week until today and the traction control lights come on and stay on a few days. Since I didn't have brake lights hubby gave me his credit card and wanted me to make a car rental reservation/arrange for a pick up so my car could go into shop. I recall using Enterprise located at
6575 Annapolis Rd
Landover Hills, MD 20784 because that is the location previously used by my auto insurance and they would already have my drivers info on file. I called the location to confirm that someone would be picking me up only to be told that I needed to contact the Hyattsville location. I was told that my reservation would be transferred to Hyattsville, location (5810 Baltimore Avenue
Hyattsville, MD 20781) and that pickup would be between 4:30 - 5:00 pm) I went outside to address my car and waited until after 5 pm to call the Hyattsville location. I spoke with Sara (she claimed to be the manager of the Hyattsville location) and she stated they were not going to be able to pick me up as they were running late and that if I could Uber or taxi over they would take $6.00 off my rental fee)). Although I live about midway between the Hyattsville and Landover location I knew I had no cash for Uber/Taxi (stated this to Sara), asked when she was going to call me to suggest these alternatives and was told she was going to call me at 5:20 pm. This was not acceptable and I have will not use Enterprise or even suggest them to friends/family who might need a replacement car.

B
6:47 pm EST

Enterprise Rent-A-Car lost of money

I reserved a car in 07/28/19 on my birthday. Upon going to pick up. I was told that my name was on the "do not rent list" bcause of a damage vehicle i had back in 2014. Given a no. to call for resolution. Disputed it and they sent me a picture of a vehicle with a scratch. i was then told that acct was handled by First Financial and make payment @ www.claimtopay.com. Went in on 11/15/19 and made $100.00 payment. Went in on 01/03/20 and made an additional $100.00 payment. Phoned First Financial @ 855-282-1465 to see how much I owed on the debt. Was told that there had not been any activity on the acct since 2014. Had no records of my payment. instructed to call Enterprise. Spk with 3 different reps @ Enterprise, who told me they could not find the acct and they did not know where the money was. We are only talking 6 years ago, how could you not know, what kind of system is this. Left me with they would have to do an extensive search to find where the money went. I asked whose web address is that. They say it is an old website of theirs and they have since obtain another site. I asked since July 2019, which is when the site was given to me. They said no, it has been about 5 years. Out of my money and my name remains on the "do not call list>

D
2:38 pm EST
Enterprise Rent-A-Car has left an official reply on this complaint.

Enterprise Rent-A-Car damage recovery unit case closed but did not return security deposit

I rented a Dodge Charger from the Las Vegas McCarran International Airport from December 24th to 28th, 2018 (more than a year ago). This was almost a brand new vehicle with less than 8000 miles driven when I received it from Enterprise.

During this rental period, the left front tire had a manufacturer defect in which metal wires were protruding from the wheel. The tired was replaced with a spare and was returned to Enterprise after hours on December 28, 2018, driven less than 700 miles in total over the 4-day rental period.

However, in January 2019, I received a Damage Recovery Unit claim indicating the withholding of my $500 USD security deposit as they investigated the tire situation. I also received a call from from the McCarran Internal Airport Enterprise office by an individual named Eric Nowacki at +1 702-795-8842 in January and upon providing him with the details, he verbally suggested it must've been a manufacturer defect for the wires to be sticking out of a tire on a car only driven for approximately 8000 miles.

Eric stated he would investigate the case further and that I should be expected the $500 USD refund shortly as this is a manufacturer defect. I emailed him after the phone call to provide detailed images. However, I have yet to hear from him since then.

Upon reaching out to Enterprise corporate office as well as the Damage Recovery Unit subsequently, I was notified that the case was closed on Februrary 14, 2019 and was ruled as a manufacturer defect.

When I called into the Damage Recovery Unit, they claimed they do not handle deposit refunds and redirected me to the corporate office. The corporate office also said they do not handle deposit refunds and redirected me back to the Damage Recovery Unit. I also attempted to call the local Las Vegas McCarran International Airport Enterprise office at +1 833-315-5901 but unable to reach the local staff and was again, redirected to corporate office.

This entire process has been very frustrating and my finances have been materially, negatively impacted due to the withholding of my $500 USD security deposit given a manufacturer defect on Enterprise's vehicles.

I have attached the pertinent images and documentation in hopes of a swift resolution and the return of my security deposit promptly.

Damage Recovery Unit Claim Number: [protected]
Enterprise Rental Agreement Number: 4F2824

Thank you for your time.

View 0 more photos

R
3:28 am EST

Enterprise Rent-A-Car tv advertising

On nov 6 2019 I rented a car for a round trip to ann arbor mi from pople bluff mo the ad on tv is a total lie they will not pick you up I ask them if they pick you I was then told they might if you livee close I live 30 miles south in a small town in ar this is what my compliant about is the tv ad miss leading public with their lieing I think that I smell smell a rat I did not do a one line review about this company I do scam research over 90 per cent are miss leading the public.

5:02 am EST

Enterprise Rent-A-Car fraudulent damage

Picked up a rental supposedly with no damage listed on the initial contract. The contract also was missing information including the price of the rental. It was written because their printers were not working. They told me of I had any concerns I could have a walk around by an employee to check for damage. I immediately saw a scratch and requested the walk around. The employee "noted" the scratch and told me I could go, without providing anything in writing. The employee never looked above or below the vehicle. I requested he provided me a written slip. I had no idea that the roof or undercarriage needed to be checked until brought the vehicle in to be dropped off. When I dropped off the car they told me there are 2 dents on the roof of the car which was never checked by their employee. Now they want to put their claim through my insurance.

1:36 pm EST

Enterprise Rent-A-Car Deposit return

I have never been so frustrated with enterprise as I have been now since I started renting from you guys in june of 2017. First I will say that ever since you guys removed brandon and his crew from the sahara location in las vegas, nothing has gone right! Brandon and his crew were absolutely amazing. Every time I went to rent my car they greeted me by name and knew the twins. The entire crew was always so extremely friendly and helpful.in feb of 2019 when I went to pick up my rental he heard me mentioning on the phone about my brother passing and they made me feel so loved with the condolences they gave to me. Speed up to april 2019 when I rented a 12-18 passenger van for a family trip. The crew that was there was allllll new. Friendly, but I was skeptical. They were nice enough to apply a "military" discount once they saw my usaa credit card. Once I returned the vehicle I never received a call as I did before with brandon and his crew to close out my rental contract. I called and they were nice enough to apologize and say the only thing was that the tank was not on half a tank and claimed they were going to charge me extra until I took off of work and went to show them I took a picture right in front of the facility that should the tank was well pass the half mark. They handled the situation.in may of 2019 we rented a car from the denver holiday inn airport location and aside from being charged a toll fee weeks later the experience with them was okay. Now speed up to the recent rental, oct 31 2019 confirmation #7kfq0q. It was for a quick getaway in which we ended up coming back a day early due to a work emergency for my fiancé. At the time I spoke with leon and he said he would take a few hours off once we returned the rental. He called me saturday morning after the rental was turned in friday evening and explained the charges. Tuesday I just so happened to view my bank account and instead of being refunded the deposit I was charged for it. I called the rental location and a little boy named gustavo answered and said "oh yeah I was just looking at that and I made a mistake!" I was very upset and irate explaining to him that now with $400 plus being held on my bank account because of an error it is going to cause things to bounce on my bank account such as my rent and electric bill payment. He just very plainly said "sorry I fixed it". I asked to speak to a manager and rebecca came on the line and when I explained to her that a simple "I fixed it" is not going to stop me from looking bad and being humiliated with my leasing company and electric company. Rebecca stated to me that if there are any late fees and other fees that she will take care of with documents which is fine because I will present those. Here is the problem, I am now at the mercy of hoping this money gets returned before my rent and electric bills comes out. I will get fees on my bank account, my leasing company, and possibly have my power disconnected because of this mistake. Something needs to be done and I feel that enterprise should address letters to not only me but my leasing company, bank, and power company so that this error does not fall on me in the long run. I hope this email gets into the correct hands and is addressed as it should be.

K
4:42 pm EDT
Featured review
This review was chosen algorithmically as the most valued customer feedback.

Enterprise Rent-A-Car - damage recovery unit

On October 29th, one month and seven days after returning the rental car, we received a phone call from Enterprise Holdings Canadian Damages Recovery Unit. The person demanded us to pay $1, 325.38 for a damage claimed. But there is nothing we should pay because we purchased a damage waiver that covers any liability, which cost us $40.98 a day. What's most...

Read full review of Enterprise Rent-A-Car and 7 comments
P
9:30 pm EDT
Enterprise Rent-A-Car has left an official reply on this complaint.

Enterprise Rent-A-Car enterprise rental damage claim

We rented a vehicle from Enterprise for one day. We returned the car just as it was received. We then received notice of a damage claim filed against us. We contacted the rental branch in Longwood, FL and they told us not to worry that they would submit information to cancel the damage claim. We contacted them numerous times as we continued to get notices from the damage claims unit. We've spoken to two assistant managers and both continued to reassure us that the claim would withdrawn. We repeatedly asked for this information in writing, but never received anything. We contacted customer service via Facebook and the referred us back tothe claims department. Today, the claims department has informed us that the claim has been sent collections. We are beyond livid with the lack of communication between offices and the lack of concern for your customers. No one will listen or even acknowledge our issue or complaint. Is there any recourse other than legal action?

10:59 am EDT

Enterprise Rent-A-Car false damage claim

I am being accused falsely of damaging a rental car from this business. On 10/17/2019, I turned in the keys to my rental car, after I had walked all around it checking for damages and found none. While I was checking out the keys were given to an employee to drive around to the back of the building. When I exited the building a couple minutes later the employee was still clicking the alarm button on the key to try to find the car. The parking lot only had maybe 10 cars in it at the time. But I still had to point out the car do he would stop setting the alarm off. A couple hours later I got a call from Enterprise asking about damages to the car! I am now having to try to fight this ridiculous claim, probably from an intoxicated employee on the job.

M
6:49 pm EDT
Enterprise Rent-A-Car has left an official reply on this complaint.

Enterprise Rent-A-Car false claims; smoking claims

On friday october, 25th I rented a car from enterprise. This location is very small and only had four men working. While being helped the men where unprofessinal and neglected our transaction. Two of the men helped us which defenitly was not needed because they begin making convensation on things that had nothing to do with our rental. They were asking us questions of where we are going, what we`d be doing, while on our trip, asking our age, then making jokes while also messing up our transaction. At the time he told me how much we owed and I told him I didnt expect that price and that I didnt have enough he tells me I can ask my friend if she could pay it. At this point we asked him 'sir my friend is not 21 can she still pay for the rental and have it in her name"he says"yes its fine"then he goes off topic and ask us how old we think one of his co worker is while, putting my under 21 friend into the system and swiping her card" this is unprofessinal because we go out side to pull of the lot he says "oh wait im sorry I messed that up she cant have it in her name" at this point my friend has zero dollars in her account she spent 373 and its gone she cant get it back until the next day. He then says I now have to pay for it when all of the money between us got taken out of my friends account. He and his coworker continue to joke. His cokworker says "if you see me at your college event, you dont know me I may be drunk (unprofessinal) and laughs. We finally get the paperwork done and he tells me I owe 303 which was different from the first amount but he said everything was fine. Now mind you my freind has no money because of this mess up and that worker knew that he couldnt let my friend have the car. We get to the car on the lot and he says i`d be refunded 95 dollars. I had the car for one day. I get a call today october 28th and they say"I cant get my refund back which he says is 200 dollars"I say"why"he says" do I know of any smoking in the car "I say" no there was no smoking in the car and he says " well then your not gonna get your deposit back and gives no back up to his ruling and no explanation of how now my refund is now 200 dollars. I attended and event where the windows were left down at a fesitval that had a bonfire right near it and the smoke probably came in that way. This so ridicuouls to me because they messed up with the 21 age limit term and caused an uneccesary transaction, then were unprofessinal, and gave no explanation on the ruling of my deposit not being givenback. I need someone to fix this i`m a college student and cant afford this. Also the man who called wasnt who competed my transaction. I need answers to wear in the terms and conditions it state they can take your deposit off of a false accusation. This company will not get any more business from me and ill reccomend others not to also.

S
5:57 pm EDT
Enterprise Rent-A-Car has left an official reply on this complaint.

Enterprise Rent-A-Car unauthorized credit card charges

This enterprise location has unauthorized charged my card not one but twice. I don't even have the rental anymore and they are still charging my card. I have called corporate and filled an compliant. At least let the customer know you will be charging them before you just charged them. I have been charged over 300$ and my insurance company payed for my rental. Here is my rental # 72yvcz

10:14 pm EDT

Enterprise Rent-A-Car rental agreement

The government rented me a compact vehicle from the above location (239 robert smalls pkway). The car was rented in august and was to be returned oct 25th on government orders. It was to travel from sc to fl for training. I was called a few days later from my departure, that the clerk did not do my contract correctly and that the government credit card nor my information was taken properly. That was corrected when I had the first opportunity. Then I received calls to rewrite my contract when the 30 days came near. The contract expired sept 23 but I was able to make it by sept 27th (to the beaufort location). I received multiple calls after my visit on the 27th that I still needed to get this done. When I went in person I simply thought the clerk finally took care of it. Then I got multiple calls but I stated to the assistant manger of beaufort that I had taken care of it and it was nearly impossible for me to leave training, I insisted there had to be some miscommunication because the clerk took my information again. On oct 10 they said it was time to renew it for the second time but I stated I would try my best over the weekend or first thing on monday. Today is monday and I went to 920 n navy blvd enterprise to see if I can address the situation. The assistant manager then stated he would not allow me to rent from this location because of the assistant manager of sc and her discouraging notes. He said he could see that I went on aug27th but did not want to deal with my situation if beaufort already had a problem with me. I pleaded that I was in a training environment and it was difficult to reach any locations due to school/training. I had all military belonging in the car and asked if I could atleast rent another vehicle but he then said to contact sc to see why she wrote all those notes. I then called the assisted manager of sc and she simply stated "i'm not going to continue to deal with you if your not taking our calls". I calmly stated my situation and she replied that she could tell my command her self that I would no longer get a vehicle from there. Professionally I pleaded for an understanding. It is automatic payments from the government and I was not delinquent. Taunting me, she stated maybe I could be nice to the fl branch and possibly get a car there. After two hrs at the fl branch he stated no but in conclusion I asked to get a ride back to base and he replied he could no longer help me. Both sc and fl branches seemed to discriminate against military personnel. I was distraught and appalled by this situation

M
2:11 pm EDT

Enterprise Rent-A-Car commercials

I used to love Enterprise commercial's creativity...now I run for the remote to change the channel. The incredible volume of these commercials is off the chart, ridiculous and unnecessary. I thought there was a law about overly loud commercials? These commercials are obnoxious. They don't get my attention in a good way, they make me not want to use the company.

D
7:53 pm EDT

Enterprise Rent-A-Car jobs

I don't appreciate what Jennifer Livingston did to waste my time after an interview and delayed me with an answer and now she turned me down for the job. I'm very qualified for the work and she failed to let me know how the process works. I want to work for enterprise and I have my friend works in enterprise saying they need to hire alot of people. I want to make a complaint about what Jennifer Livingston was doing a d turned me down for the job. While everyone getting hired?

S
1:31 am EDT

Enterprise Rent-A-Car customer service

On September 13th I made a reservation through Priceline with Enterprise for a rental car for 4 days for my father. I was charged $33 for the insurance that I opted for time that I checked out with Priceline. Leaving a total of $145 to be paid at the time that the car was picked up. When my father went to go pick the car up he was first told you cannot rent a car without an electric bill in his name proving proof of residency. Unfortunately my dad only rent a room in someone else's home and the electricity bill is not in his name. He did, however, have mail from the DMV, Sacramento County Superior Courts, medical bills, mail from Social Security, all current mail from the same address as the address on his ID. You would think that this would have been sufficient showing proof of residency but the man working the front desk insisted that only an electric bill would be sufficient to prove his address. Then the man proceeded to tell my dad about how he didn't have full coverage insurance and therefore he would not be allowed to rent a car through Enterprise anyway. Which could be understandable if we hadn't paid for the optional insurance when I made the reservation through Priceline if you hours prior. Which, keep in mind, they had already charged his card the $33 for insurance coverage that they offer. My dad who had just gotten off of work and wasn't able to go home to change his clothes before he went to the Enterprise office off of Fair Oaks Boulevard in Carmichael California, was being treated as if he was inferior To the man (his name being Michael I believe). The Enterprise representative was not only extremely rude to my father, but was absolutely no help to him and finding some solution nor even offered a refund for the $33 he had already been charged. Needless to say, my father left the Enterprise office extremely upset and without a rental car. I I can promise you I will never refer anyone to Enterprise. Whether it be that store, a Carmichael California, or any other Enterprise in the country. Ever! I would like to see Michael go out and work as hard as my dad does every single day, out under the scorching Sun, and temperatures that can fry an egg on the cement. All well being 20 years his senior. My dad deserves to be treated with the utmost respect. Not treated like a low life bum expecting a free handout. Perhaps Enterprise should send all of their employees to a customer service etiquette class and require each employee she passed the class before they are allowed to begin actually working for the company.

K
6:48 am EDT

Enterprise Rent-A-Car car rental

Requested a car in person one month in advance 7/9/19. On 8/9/19 went to get the car, got an upgrade to Ford fusion hybrid for a little more money, accepted car after was washed, quick walk around black car, all wet. Had to get on road going to wedding in N.J. started to loose tire pressure in on tire, stop to add air notice small gash in tire, keep losing air pressure in tire, almost there. Got to N.J.called road side was told if it why isn't an emergency to wait till tomorrow and switch the car out tomorrow came was told to go to Route 9 went there man had no cars to switch took the car and had tire fixed new tire lost a half a day and have a night 2 days later while out shopping started to rain car was all over the road sliding around really uncontrollable went back to families house and called Enterprise in Johnstown they called me back and told me to either go to Route 9 or Route 37 just watch out the car called both places no Cars available call next morning Route 37 said they had a car another full day lost how to then drive this car to Route 37 and they could not put me in a car that's the same so they gave me a Toyota Corolla which is a downgrade got back to Johnstown after our seven day trip tired return the car explain story was told all they could do let's take off $80 at the time just wanted to get to bed and you have no all this over but as my bills keep coming in about the vacation I get irritated knowing that I felt ripped off and some way and lost two days of vacation and I only received $80 off should have been at least double that.

E
11:41 pm EDT
Enterprise Rent-A-Car has left an official reply on this complaint.

Enterprise Rent-A-Car enterprise damage recovery unit

I previously submitted a review detailing my experience with the Spokane Valley, Washington Enterprise branch. To pick up where I had left off, a rock had hit the windshield of my rental car(2019 Ford Flex) that I had returned to the branch on 05/13, upon returning, I signed an acknowledgment of the damage and asked how much the repair would cost, I was told that they(at the branch) had nothing to do with that and that corporate would be contacting me. I did receive a letter from the Damage Recovery Unit about a week later informing me that a claim number had been assigned and that I would be receiving a bill with "supporting documents". I called the number on the letter a few days later and was told that "the wheels move slowly" on something like this and to give it about 30 days. I thought this strange as the branch manager had informed me that it was a simple repair and it was fixed immediately by Safelite. After hearing nothing for a couple of weeks, I called back in and spoke to a young man named Cody who informed me that they were waiting for the branch to send them the bill and that it could take up to 30 days. I called back in a few weeks later after hearing nothing and spoke to Kristen who informed me that billing for certain vendors is only done once a month and that it could take up to 45 days for me to receive the bill, I accepted her timeline and agreed to wait even though this is not what I was previously told. I should mention calling in to the Damage Recovery Unit(Dru) is a painstaking and Time consuming process as you have to hold before speaking to the operator and giving your info and then hold again while you are being transferred to "the team" handling your claim. After nearly 60 days and hearing nothing, I called back in and spoke the to the most disrespectful and combative representative you could ever imagine, I have already submitted a complaint to Care @ Enterprise with a basic transcript of what he said to me so I'll leave the details out of this. He informed me that it could take 90 days to give me the information. I finally received a letter on July 27th, 77 days after the claim was initially opened! This informed me of the amount they were claiming I owed plus a $50 Administrative fee, total of $447. The funny thing about is that after all of this time, they still didn't send me the actual invoice from Safelite, in other words, they still had no proof to show me that this was legitimately what I owed. I called the branch and finally got the branch manager to email me a copy of the invoice, I have no idea why he couldn't have done this when I asked him about it just days after I returned the vehicle but at this point, I was just happy to finally see it. The invoice that he sent me does not match the amount that I'm being billed for, I would call this the very definition of Fraud. The DRU Called me last week to ask why I hadn't paid, I told her about the discrepancy and she told me that she would send t the bill to collections if I didn't pay, I told her to go right ahead. The bill is now with a collection agency and due to the way that I have been treated, they will never see a dime from me. It didn't have to be like this, I was ready and willing to pay for the Actual Damage from Day 1 but they insist on dragging this out and shrouding the process in secrecy so that they can throw in fraudulent charges and outrageous Administrative fees after wasting a significant amount of my time. Therefore, I'm considering this matter closed and by the way Enterprise, don't bother putting me on the "Do not rent list", I voluntarily pledge never to do business with the rental car company from hell ever again. I hope it's worth throwing customer service out the window by farming out this process to the lowest bidder(probably the same kids that were selling magazine subscriptions door to door a decade or so ago) to save a few pennies. At least with the money you save, you can afford to hire Kristen Bell as your spokesperson so I guess that's something.

Update by Erick Z
Sep 11, 2019 9:37 pm EDT

I already submitted a detailed e-mail to care@enterprise on 06/28. I was told that the area manager would be in touch and I never heard anything from them.

1:06 pm EDT

Enterprise Rent-A-Car car rental

I rented a car from Enterprise at Hamburg airport on July 23, 2019. I paid the car rental price in full amount in cash the same day I picked it up. When I asked for a receipt, the employee responded that it will be sent via email with the rental agreement (which never happened!). I returned the car on July 28 and the employee never mentioned my credit card would be charged for the rental. Upon my return back the US, I received a message from my bank that my credit card was charged for the rental fee I HAD ALREADY PAID. I emailed enterprise and they promptly responded that they never received cash from me. That employee CLEARLY purposely never gave me a receipt and probably pocketed that money. No idea what to do now!

Enterprise Rent-A-Car Customer Reviews Overview

Enterprise Rent-A-Car is a highly reputable car rental company that has been in operation for over 60 years. The company has a strong presence in the United States and operates in over 90 countries worldwide. Enterprise Rent-A-Car has received numerous positive reviews from customers who have used their services.

One of the most notable positive points about Enterprise Rent-A-Car is their exceptional customer service. Customers have praised the company for their friendly and helpful staff who go above and beyond to ensure that their needs are met. Additionally, the company has a wide range of vehicles to choose from, including economy cars, SUVs, and luxury vehicles.

Another positive point about Enterprise Rent-A-Car is their competitive pricing. Customers have reported that the company offers affordable rates, especially when compared to other car rental companies. Additionally, the company offers various discounts and promotions, making their services even more accessible to customers.

Enterprise Rent-A-Car has also received positive reviews for their convenient rental process. Customers have reported that the company's online booking system is easy to use and that the pickup and drop-off process is quick and efficient. Additionally, the company offers a variety of rental options, including one-way rentals and long-term rentals.

Overall, Enterprise Rent-A-Car is a highly recommended car rental company that offers exceptional customer service, competitive pricing, and a convenient rental process. Customers can trust that they will receive high-quality service when renting a vehicle from Enterprise Rent-A-Car.

Enterprise Rent-A-Car In-depth Review

Company Overview:

Enterprise Rent-A-Car is a well-established car rental company with a rich history. Founded in 1957, it has grown to become one of the largest car rental companies in the world. The company's mission is to provide excellent service and value to its customers while maintaining a strong commitment to integrity and community involvement. With thousands of locations worldwide, Enterprise Rent-A-Car offers convenient rental options for customers around the globe.

Services Offered:

Enterprise Rent-A-Car offers a wide range of vehicles for rent, catering to various needs and preferences. From compact cars to SUVs and luxury vehicles, customers can choose the perfect vehicle for their travel requirements. Additionally, the company provides convenient pickup and drop-off services, making it easy for customers to access their rental vehicles. Insurance options are also available, ensuring peace of mind during the rental period. Moreover, Enterprise Rent-A-Car frequently offers special promotions and discounts, allowing customers to save money on their rentals.

Customer Experience:

The reservation process with Enterprise Rent-A-Car is straightforward and user-friendly. Customers can easily book their rentals online or through the mobile app, ensuring a hassle-free experience. The company maintains a large fleet of vehicles, ensuring availability and a wide selection for customers to choose from. The vehicles are well-maintained, clean, and in excellent condition, providing a comfortable and enjoyable driving experience. Furthermore, Enterprise Rent-A-Car prides itself on its exceptional customer service and support, with friendly and knowledgeable staff ready to assist customers throughout their rental journey.

Pricing and Fees:

Enterprise Rent-A-Car offers competitive rental rates and a transparent pricing structure. Customers can easily view and compare prices online, ensuring they get the best deal for their rental needs. While additional fees and charges may apply, such as fuel and mileage fees, the company is transparent about these costs, ensuring no hidden surprises. Insurance options are also available, and customers can choose the coverage that best suits their needs and budget.

Fleet Maintenance and Condition:

Enterprise Rent-A-Car prioritizes vehicle maintenance and adheres to high standards. The rental fleet is regularly serviced and inspected to ensure optimal performance and safety. The vehicles are relatively new and well-maintained, providing customers with reliable transportation. Safety features and equipment, such as airbags and anti-lock brakes, are available in all rental vehicles, further enhancing the overall safety of the driving experience.

Accessibility and Convenience:

Enterprise Rent-A-Car has a vast network of rental locations, making it highly accessible for customers. Whether in urban areas or remote destinations, customers can easily find a nearby Enterprise location. The company's hours of operation are convenient, with many locations offering extended hours, ensuring flexibility for customers. Online and mobile booking options are available, allowing customers to book their rentals at their convenience. Moreover, Enterprise Rent-A-Car is committed to accessibility and provides services and accommodations for individuals with disabilities.

Insurance and Liability:

Enterprise Rent-A-Car offers insurance options to provide customers with peace of mind during their rental period. The coverage details and limitations are clearly explained, ensuring customers understand their options and can make informed decisions. The company also has well-defined liability policies and procedures in place, ensuring a fair and efficient process in case of accidents or damages.

Corporate Social Responsibility:

Enterprise Rent-A-Car demonstrates a strong commitment to corporate social responsibility. The company actively engages in environmental initiatives and sustainability efforts, aiming to reduce its carbon footprint and promote eco-friendly practices. Additionally, Enterprise Rent-A-Car is involved in various community projects and philanthropic endeavors, contributing to the well-being of local communities. The company also prioritizes employee welfare and development, providing opportunities for growth and advancement.

Reviews and Ratings:

Enterprise Rent-A-Car has received positive reviews and high ratings from previous customers. The overall satisfaction levels are consistently high, with customers praising the company's excellent service, reliable vehicles, and friendly staff. While occasional complaints or issues may arise, Enterprise Rent-A-Car strives to address them promptly and ensure customer satisfaction.

Comparison with Competitors:

When compared to other major car rental companies, Enterprise Rent-A-Car stands out for its exceptional customer service, extensive rental fleet, and competitive pricing. The company's commitment to transparency and convenience sets it apart from its competitors. Additionally, Enterprise Rent-A-Car's strong emphasis on corporate social responsibility and community involvement further differentiates it from other players in the industry.

Recommendations and Conclusion:

Enterprise Rent-A-Car is a reliable and customer-focused car rental company, offering a wide range of vehicles and excellent service. Its transparent pricing, convenient reservation process, and well-maintained fleet make it a top choice for customers. For individuals with specific needs, such as those with disabilities, Enterprise Rent-A-Car provides accessible options. Overall, Enterprise Rent-A-Car is highly recommended for anyone in need of a rental vehicle, whether for business or leisure purposes.

How to file a complaint about Enterprise Rent-A-Car?

1. Log in or create an account: Ensure you are logged in to your ComplaintsBoard.com account. If you do not have an account, please register by providing the necessary details to create one.

2. Navigating to the complaint form: Locate the 'File a Complaint' button situated at the top right corner of the website and click on it to access the complaint form.

3. Writing the title: Craft a concise title for your complaint that encapsulates the core issue you experienced with Enterprise Rent-A-Car. This title should be clear and to the point.

4. Detailing the experience: In the complaint description, thoroughly explain your experience. Include key areas such as the condition of the rental vehicle, customer service, billing issues, or any discrepancies in the rental agreement. Provide details about the rental location, dates, and any specific employees involved. Mention any transactions, including reservation numbers, rental agreements, or receipts. Clearly describe the nature of the problem, the steps you took to resolve it, and the response received from Enterprise Rent-A-Car. Detail how this issue has personally affected you, such as causing undue stress or financial loss.

5. Attaching supporting documents: Attach any relevant documents that support your complaint, such as photos, emails, or receipts. Be cautious not to include sensitive personal information that could compromise your privacy.

6. Filing optional fields: Use the 'Claimed Loss' field to indicate any financial losses incurred as a result of the issue. In the 'Desired Outcome' field, describe what resolution you are seeking from Enterprise Rent-A-Car, whether it be a refund, an apology, or another form of compensation.

7. Review before submission: Carefully review your complaint or review to ensure that it is clear, accurate, and complete. Check for any spelling or grammatical errors that could detract from the credibility of your complaint.

8. Submission process: Once you are satisfied with your complaint, click the 'Submit' button to officially file your complaint on ComplaintsBoard.com.

9. Post-Submission Actions: After submitting your complaint, monitor your account for any responses or updates. ComplaintsBoard.com may notify you of any replies from Enterprise Rent-A-Car or other users who may offer advice or share similar experiences.

Trust badge
Collect Your Trust Badge
Be recognized for outstanding customer service

Enterprise Rent-A-Car contacts

Dedicated to Authenticity

Encouraging Detailed Feedback

Balanced and Constructive Conversations

Free and Fair Platform

Is ComplaintsBoard.com associated with Enterprise Rent-A-Car?

ComplaintsBoard.com is not affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with Enterprise Rent-A-Car Customer Service. Initial Enterprise Rent-A-Car complaints should be directed to their team directly. You can find contact details for Enterprise Rent-A-Car above.

Use this comments board to leave complaints and reviews about Enterprise Rent-A-Car. Discuss the issues you have had with Enterprise Rent-A-Car and work with their customer service team to find a resolution.