Enterprise Car Rentalunauthorized charges

I got a car from enterprise because my jeep had been rear ended by a guy with selective insurance. The insurance company "arranged" for the rental. I was given a matchbox car to drive and asked to have a larger car. I had to ante up the three bucks a day for the difference in the price. I authorized thirty three dollars to cover the rental on the car to be taken from my account.

Yesterday I realized that enterprise car rental on blackstock road in spartanburg south carolina has been stealing money from my account and now I am overdrawn. They are getting paid by the insurance company for the rental and they charged me. One day, they charged me twice in one day for the same vehicle.

I now know that it will be absolutely a miracle if I get my bank charges back.

Has anyone ever sued these fools??

Jo williams

anonyMiss Jul 11, 2009

Contest the charges with your bank as double-payment. Write a letter and mail in a chargeback with all the details. They will be forced to audit their records to see if payment was received by you and the insurance company.