The complaint has been investigated and
resolved to the customer's satisfactionResolved Enterprise — car rental rip off
resolved to the customer's satisfaction
We hired a car from buckinghamshire. Then dropped it at heathrow before flying back to nz. We dropped it off and the guy noticed a tiny chip in the wind screen (The kind that in nz novus fix for free) he advised us the windscreen woul dneed to be replaced. But as we had picked the car up from a different spot he was not able to confirm this. He estimated some where around £100. We were not happy about this - as this transferred into nz$280 just for a tiny chip. However when we got back to nz - we found out the took £350!!!
How can we get this back. We cannot contact them - when we finally can - we get a huge run around!!!
I recjon this is theft - and there seems to be stuff all I can do about it.
Is there some sort of governing body!!???
The complaint has been investigated and resolved to the customer's satisfaction.
More Enterprise Complaints & Reviews
- Enterprise Rent A Car - deposit refund
- Enterprise Rent-A-Car - toll violation and $15 admin fee b/c no one returns phone call
- Enterprise Rent A Car - misleading, smoking policy, pick up,& drop off time
- Damage Recovery Unit For Enterprise Rental Car - Billing for damage that is not responsibility
- Enterprise Rent A Car - false damage claim
- Enterprise Car Rental - damage claim
- Enterprise Car Rental - odor in car
- Enterprise Rent-A-Car - fraudulent damage claim
- Enterprise Rent-A-Car - rental/discrimination
- Enterprise Rent-A-Car - outrageous billing, false damage claims