eDreamsinvoice not received

S Jun 19, 2019

Dear Sir/Madam,
I booked my flight from Sarajevo to Warsaw 13th June 2019 and filled invoice request . But, your company snet me booking reservation and didn't send my invoice from 13th June 2019 till 19th June 2019. I wrote your customer service every day and asked for my invoice, because it was necessary for the reservetion of place ath the hospital. I have cancer and have not to much time for a surgery. Every day your agents told me that I wait till midnight and nothing. If you don't send me my invoice please write me and I will do something, because your agents cheat passengers. If I don't get my invoice till this midnight I will send all of messages from your agents to...

• Updated by Sarajevo · Jun 19, 2019

I can totally understand your anger but please understand we also need to wait for end of the day.

I have checked and found that we already requested for the invoice and we advise you to wait for 19th June 2019.

As per the process 3 hours only.

72 Hours is the maximum timeline that is the reason we advise you to wait for 48 hours.

I would request you to please wait for 24 hours and you would get the invoice for sure.

I have checked and found that our last executive already requested for the invoice and a new invoice will be send to you in 24 to 48 hours.