eDreamsimpossible to unsubscribe from edreams mailings

G

I tried 3 times using the unsbscribe link without success. There is no "contact us" link anywhere on their website, only FAQ, none of which is relevant. If you go to Google all the links take you to the same useless page where you type your concern press the ? and it says sorry we can't answer that, please try again.
Somebody please tell me how to unsubscribe form their annoying emails
Thanks
Geoff Taylor
[protected]@gmail.com

RESOLVED

• eDreams's response · Sep 27, 2017

Hello Geoff,

I have requested your email to be removed from our subscription.

Christos - Customer care.

• Sh
    shoam ben david Oct 17, 2020

I have tried to unsubscribe and there’s no unsubscribe link to fo it please unsubscribe my email [email protected]

• To
    Tom58 Apr 13, 2018

I have tried to unsubscribe at least 10 times without any success. I am really upset now. Never ever any bookings with edreams.