eDreamsI am complaining about the service & extra fees been charged.

M Jul 09, 2019

I booked 5 tickets with edreams (flying with emirates) in April under ref : [protected].

One of the passenger name was typed wrong which I requested to change before confirming the tickets. I was told to cancel the whole booking & rebook it again at higher price. I denied to do that & adviced to change name of the passenger.
I was charged 60pounds extra for the service. Now its nearly 3 months gone & still the name is not been changed. I tried to contact them on various occasssions & had to hold the phone for more than 1 hour & still the issue is not resolved. Customer service advisor was very rude & incooperative. Today on 09th July I contacted again customer services & was kept on hold for more than 1 hour & no one bothered to answer my call.