eDreamsbooking confirmation

M Jun 24, 2019

I used to book mamy flights through edreams.

On 24th of June, I have booked a flight for my uncle and his wife from new york to los angeles. It was paid and the payment was confirmed but we have not received any confirmation email for the flight and insurance and other services we have chosen. We also chose to receive the details per SMS but we have not received any sms too. I have searched through internet and heard of bad reputation about them and now i am afraid. Hope i get a feedback and the issue will get resolved as soon as possible.