Economy Bookingscar rental refund

B

I took a flight to Nashville on March 22, 2017 to see my children. Upon arriving at the airport, there was a small snafu with my credit card for supplying rental deposit. I covered and corrected this with my credit card company. Meanwhile, before being able to return to rent the car, (which I called to make sure it could be held until the next day) I was informed by my daughter that she had received a call that my husband had been rushed to the hospital back home in Washington. I spent most of the night at the airport waiting on a flight home. I wasn't able to fulfill the rental agreement, and have since been told by Economy Bookings that they do not refund FOR ANY REASON. I have a legitimate refund situation, but this fraudulent company is so bent on keeping money, no matter what, that I have no other course but to make sure everyone knows what a con this is.

I have tried to go through my credit card company to dispute but Economy Bookings has come back for their money again. And again, I will write my credit card company, Capital One. I want my refund. This was an unforeseen family emergency. I want $125.35 refunded to my credit card. I have a legitimate reason for not completing the rental agreement.

• Gm
    Gmex Jul 24, 2017

Me and my partner booked to hurt a car from economybooking and wen we got to the car hire firm they were closed so I called them to tell them that the place is closed so they booked us in got the next morning we got there didn't have the booking and the didn't even have any car there at all they took our money and we would like a refund please