Ebayebay seller

I Sep 03, 2018 Review updated:

We're sorry to hear that you didn't receive the item you purchased. Your request is open, and we've asked the seller to respond and resolve your issue by Sep 7, 2018.

If you don't hear back from the seller or can't work something out, you can ask us to step in beginning Sep 8, 2018 by going to the request details from this email or your purchase history in My eBay. When you do so, we will review your case and make a decision typically within 48 hours.

Learn about eBay Money Back Guarantee

Case #:

[protected]

Case opened:

Sep 3, 2018
this is the third consective miscues that ebay scammed customer first attempt was jvc camcroder ebay transation my fiance never shiptment the product then #2 atttempt was Cathedral Train Wedding Dress with Sequined Beadied Long Peacock Custom Size you investiagte the order history you observation the script now this i dont want refund nor credit to paypen i want THE GOWN DRESS there is no remotely decision why seller failed to shipment gown he promised on 10th day of august i recieve gown 8-30-18 delilvered wasnt dropped out accoridingly to details delviery status is not completed seller has my accurate address plse assitance me just want my purchase No refund plse contact seller thank you god bless have nice day ahem

ebay seller

• SubSquirrel Sep 03, 2018

I’d not want a credit to Paypen either . I’d pay via PayPAL and any refund due would go in that account.

*sigh*

You seriously expected a long wedding gown for $24.99?? Custom size meaning they have many of them. For $24.99. Hmph.

There’s one born every minute.

Punctuation is your friend. Spell check is your friend. Common sense avoids you.

• SubSquirrel Sep 03, 2018

BTW, the cost is $180 plus $40 shipping— from China.

Feedback is on jewelry, veils and dresses, nothing on wedding gowns. Few negative reviews but this seller appears to think highly of themselves.