The complaint has been investigated and
resolved to the customer's satisfactionResolved Dunkin Donuts — dirt in cake donut dough
resolved to the customer's satisfaction
After ordering two old fashioned cake doughnuts through the drive through, I broke one apart and found black flecks all in the doughnut. The other doughtnut was the same. It looked like mites or like someone had put pepper in the dough before dropping them. I went in the store and asked the red headed female manager there about the quality of the doughnuts an showed her the flecks of black/brown dirtlike stuff. SHe said, "Theyre old fashioned doughnuts. They have spices and stuff." It wouldve been fine had the pictues I've found on the internet had no sign of these spices. Or had she even said it nicely. I felt that I was being laughed at. This lady avoided my complaint and did not even offer me replacement doughnuts which would've cost the company under 50 cents. I walked out of the place with no doughnuts and having lost my money.
More Dunkin Donuts Complaints & Reviews
- Dunkin Donuts - terrible treatment of employees
- Dunkin Donuts - decline in donut quality complaint!
- Dunkin' Donuts - unauthorized credit card charges
- Dunkin Donuts - dogs allowed?
- Dunkin Donuts - taking away tips from employees
- Dunkin' Brands - dunkin management deplorable ignoring complaints
- Dunkin Doughnuts - lack of customer service
- Dunkin' Brands - store at 300 monroe ave rochester new york
- Dunkin Donuts - scam and cheating!
- Dunkin' Donuts - The new paper cups