Dri*trend Micro Orderfind.com MNdoubled billed

P

I continually received pop-up boxes stating that my Anti-Virus software liscensce had expried and I needed to renew as soon as possible. I did some checking with the company that I purchased from and was told that was not the case at all, the computer is only two years old. I received my bill from my credit card company, USAA and there was not on bill from DRI Trend Mircro but two for the same date, October 10, 2008. One is for $72.85 and one is for 68.85. I want these charges credited to my credit card immediately. I can go through USAA with no problem but will give you the opportunity to do what is right before filing a formal complaint. I want written notification to the e-mail address above withing the next week or I will contact USAA and I assure you the issue will be resolved.

• La
    Larrysr Jan 06, 2021

How can you charge me for that when I never ask for it? Please return that $95.35 you charged me.

• Na
    Nancy Patterson Aug 25, 2018

I have been double billed for my Trend Antivirus. Please correct.

One more thing. You make complaining so complicated by asking a million questions, taking a test on road signs. etc. Are you trying to make it impossible to complain??. Seems so to me..

Finally a SUBMIT button!!! Yea.

• Ka
    Katie Sundvold Sep 01, 2016

I continually received pop-up boxes stating that my Trend Micro Internet Security Pro had expried and I needed to renew as soon as possible. I went ahead and renewed my subscription. I was unable to upload the program and then received an email stating that my order had been cancelled. I did some checking with the company that I purchased from and was told that my subscription is NOT up and will not be until November 2011. I received my bill from my credit card companyto find a bill from DRI Trend Mircro for the amount of $85.95. I want these charges credited to my credit card immediately. I never received a renewal and I find this information incorrect. I want written notification to [email protected] within the next week to let me know where we stand on this issue. Please see that this is taken care of immediately!!

• Rd
    R D Reed Sep 01, 2016

I was billed on1/09/2012 for a anti virus program that I didn"t order. My wife bought mini laptop from Best Buy andwe paid for Trend micro off the shelf to be installe last year. we did no renew it!! the billing is on my credit card.
    Robert Reed

• He
    Henry Aug 16, 2016

TREND MICRO IS A JOKE AS A SECURITY SYSTEM & COMPANY and SHOULD BE OUT OF BUSINESS.

If you want Junk & Spam mail sent to your inbox, purchase Trend Security Internet Pro. I downloaded

the so-called security in July of 2009 for $69.95 & started receiving spam & junk less than a month later. I was away for awhile & noticed the fact in early Sept when I called Trend Micro. I was given a Charity Repair which did not work because my inbox still flooded with the trash. I was cut off from on-line banking & even Microsoft became involved, yet Trend Micro refused to return my $69.95 because I contacted them more than a month after purchase. Finally in Nov. 09, after many, many phone calls, letters to top officials(with no response) & e-mails, I deleted Trend Micro & installed Norton's Security and have had no complaints since. Can you believe TM's audacity by continuing to e-mail me hoping I'll renew my subscription?

• Go
    G.Ouellette Jul 13, 2016

I do not have Trend Micro downloraded in my computer. There is a unauthorized charged of 71.95 on my credit card which I would ask you to delete immediately. Reference No.[protected] [protected]
    I would also advise you to NEVER charge anything again on this credit card again.

Charlotte Wright Jul 13, 2016

I was checking my account balance at it was over drawn do to the fact this dri, trend micro charge. I don't even know what this is I was charged 39.95 plus over draft fee of
    27.00 I want this removed off my account. I don't have a name or number to contact anyone about this issue. if you can help me with this i would greatly appreciate it.

Sincerely
    Charlotte Wright

• I would like to cancel my service & I don't know how to get in touch with you to do this, I'd like cancellation & a refund. Please contact me @ [protected] so we can get this done. Thank you. Barbara Finlayson [email protected]

• Dr
    Dri*Trend Micro Jul 13, 2016

I was debited 39.00 from my bank account. I never authorized this and have absolutly know idea what it is debited for. I demand a refund to my account. I don't even know how they got my information. I have not recieved any products or services from this company, I don't even know who they are. How do I go about fixing this problem. My only proof is a debit on my account, I called my bank but they weren't able to tell me anything about this company. Please contact me with information on how to get a refund. How can a company do this to someone. Please help me to figure this out, I am very frustrated and angry.
    Catherine M. Santaniello
    [protected] or [email protected]

• Ho
    Howard W Pettengill Jr. Jul 13, 2016

Second submission: The program became corrupted and would not delete. I assumed that if I downloaded a current program, I would not be exposed to viruses. In fact I did this twice, to no avail. I subsequently doenloaded another antivirus program secessfully. I am now requesting a refund of $85.88 to my VISA account for two downdload of your PC-illin antivirus, which couldnot be installed. The original program would not allow the installation to proceed.

• Re
    Reid Koenig Jul 13, 2016

We received a charge on our Discover credit card bill for the period of July 26-Aug 25, 2013 of $80.95 for Dri Trend Micro OrderFind.COMMN product which we had not authorized. We would like this charge reimbursed.

Martin BioChem Inc. Jul 13, 2016

I have an unauthorized charge of $44.95 charged to my credit card on October 21, 2009 with the notation: DRI*TREND MICRO ORDERFIND.COM MN

When I entered the e-mail address it brought up the Complaints Board. Did Complaints Board charge me without authorization the $44.95? If so I want that charge reversed and an explanation given with an e-mail to me at [email protected] explaining the situation and its resolvement.

Please do this immediately. Ken Martin

• Te
    Terry Grady Jul 13, 2016

I currently use cyber defender, and have not used you product in quite some time, probably over a year. This month, I recieved my bank state and noticed that I was charged 35.95 for a renewal of your software. I don't need this software. I would like to have this money refunded.

Thanks,

Terry Grady
    [protected]

• Da
    David Pilarski Jul 13, 2016

on 12/17/08 I was charged $74.90 for Trend Micro updated that amount was not correct then on 1/07/09 I was billed $38.90 and billed again 1/20/09 billed the same amount $38.90 please credit my credit card $74.90 plus $38.90 for a total credit of $113.80 I beleive one of the $38.90 charges is what i purchased. please confirm this and credit my account. please call for credit card conformation.

• Mikon8er Jul 13, 2016

I had exactly the same experience with norton antivirus. $85. 00 canadian dollars and what is probably a recurring charge for a subscription and got nothing, no emails, nothing.

• Bu
    Butterball Jul 13, 2016

Credit card charged for renewal. I did not authorized this charge. My credit card company referred me back to Dri*trend micro. I am very angry that this charge was applied to my credit card. Please reverse this charge immediately. Otherwise I will be in touch with my attorney.

Thank You! Linda Balthrop

• Ha
    Harriet Streets Jul 13, 2016

My virus protection program with Trend Micro expired 11/10/10. I forgot to renew it, so on 11/29/10 I removed it from my computer and replaced it with protection from another company. I called TREND MICRO and told the representative what had happened. She said that the company would remove the charge from my credit card bill and would send me an agreement by email for me to sign. She said I was on automatic renewal. I told her I had never been informed of any automatic renewal and that I want no more charges, that I already have other protection from another company.

I never received the email and never received notice of cancellation so I contacted my credit card bank. They say I must deal with them directly, but after doing a Google search, I can find no address. This is evidentally a tactic to keep people from canceling their automatice renewal. I have learned that a LOT of people are having this problem with the company. Can you help me? I want to send them a written notice via the USPO, but am very frustrated with finding an address. I would appreciate any help you can give me.
    Harriet Streets
    Harriet Streets

• Le
    Lester Padgett Jul 13, 2016

Please cancel any subscriptions for your product. I received a bill on my credit card for your product (presumably your anti virus program), but I don't recall authorizing a renewal. Perhaps such a renewal is automatic unless you are notified. At any rate, please cancel. I don't even have this program installed on my computer any more; somehow it got deleted. Please acknowledge. Thank you.

Lester N. Padgett

• Ci
    Cing San Sung Jul 13, 2016

On March 1, 2012 Trend Micro Oder has charge me 71.95 dollar which I did not order and did not even know. I need a refund for my not order crazy charge.

• Lo
    Lori Soto Jul 13, 2016

I did not order this DRI* Trend Micro and was charged $38.93 on [protected] I would like my money back since I did not authorize this charge.

Lynelle Brigham Jul 13, 2016

I did not authorized a renewal charge of $44.95 on my credit card. I do not have your product installed on my computer. This is the very reason people dont trust the computers with their information. You use it for whatever you want. I want my money refunded imediately! I did not even recieve an email telling me it was being renewed. Sneaky!
    Lynelle Brigham

lynee Jul 13, 2016

what the.. just went to my bank account and dri trend micro order find have debited my account of $ 57.60 how did they get my details I have not ordered or authorised them to. I want my money back now.

• Mo
    Mogomery Jul 13, 2016

If you want Junk & Spam mail sent to your inbox, buy Trend Security Internet Pro. I downloaded the so-called security in July of 2009 for $69.95 & started receiving spam & junk less than a month later. I was away for awhile & noticed the fact in early Sept when I called Trend Micro. I was given a Charity Repair which did not work because my inbox still flooded with the trash. I was cut off from on-line banking & even Microsoft became involved, yet Trend Micro refused to return my $69.95 because I contacted them more than a month after buy. Finally in Nov. 09, after many, many phone calls, letters to top officials(with no response) & e-mails, I deleted Trend Micro & installed Norton's Security and have had no complaints since. Can you believe TM's audacity by continuing to e-mail me hoping I'll renew my subscription?

lynee Jul 13, 2016

could you please delete this account

Mary E Robinson Jul 13, 2016

I have discovered a withdrawal from my checking account in the amount of $31.95 on 6/12/2012 which I don't know for what or from who other then Dri Trend Micr Order Find. I DIDN'T authorize this and have to idea what the hell it is. I would like it replace back into my account as I have not used my debit card. My e-mail is [email protected] Would like an explaination

Mary E. Robinson

• Gr
    grease monkey Jul 13, 2016

i was broke this morning because trend took $38.74 out of my account and hasnt renewed my anti virus. Didn't ask for it but if there going to charge me then give me what there charging me for!!!

• Ed
    Edward H Wood Jr Jul 13, 2016

I did not authorize renewal of Trend Micro anti virus and was charged $ 69.95 on my credit card . Please credit my card back the $69.95 ASAP.2469

• Bi
    big mark Jul 13, 2016

Hi I ordered trend micro on july 25 and never received the disk in the mail. Its on my discover bill but never got it.. What do i do now??? Mark Scheigert

• Je
    jeff whistler Jul 13, 2016

if you bought it with a card you go through the bank that took the payment and they will refund your money it happened that I got something and found out it was a rouge program I got back my 50.00 pretty fast but this has been a few years so I hope this helps let me know okay by for now

• Ca
    catherine a. smith Jul 13, 2016

was told subscript. for anti virus to expire. I subscribed for another year, gave credit card information but nothing happened. tried to cancel that info and couldn't. again got notice to renew, so tried again with same card and nothing happened. next day, it said I was protected and renewed. got credit card bill and it was posted once, fine, then got monthly bank statement and it was automatically deducted from my checking account also, and at a different amount. Need to have one of the cards credited, please

maria ava inma olemberio Jul 13, 2016

I received a wrong bill in my credit card from Dri trend micro amounting to 129 plus dollars for a 24 mos subscription. I filled a complaint already that i only ordered a mos subscription which costs 5plus dollars only. How come that i didn't received any email from Dri trend micro that the purchased was 24 mos and not i mos...
    I just found it when i receive the bill 45 days ago. Now if the company will really insists that it was really purchased under my name, then they should send me an email informing me of the said transaction. Customers have the right to know the items purchased through the net. I am so pissed off because so much have been done and everything. So the said company will definitely have the knowledge about the scam or they are well aware of it because they are the doers. Customers are always the victim...

• Wa
    walter Rossi Jun 21, 2016

I was charged for updates of trend micro antivirus program after the first year i got the program without notification, i don't have pc anymore i use mac, i would like to be reimbursed and i would like to cancel any contract that i have with trend micro antivirus.
    walter Rossi

• Bo
    boylebrosinc Jun 09, 2016

We were notified that our subscription was about to expire. So on April 18 we proceeded to load an update on 5 computers. We were charged for three subscriptions with the same renewal number. It says that you can log up to 3 computers with the same number. We now have a computer with no coverage because we have used all three on the same number, but we have been charged for 4 subscriptions. If my math is right, we should have been able to cover 12 computers. We have 2 charges for 46.90, one for 56.90 and one for 62.90. Could you please either allow a new access number or credit back two of those charges as soon as possible.

• Da
    Dan Talbert Jun 09, 2016

Trend Micro kept charging me annual renewal fees three years after I cancelled my subscription to the service.

I didn't catch the renewals in 2009 and 2010 (44.95 each) but I caught this year's charge of 62.95. I called to have them all refunded and was told they could only refund from 30 days. So they refunded my 2011 charge and referred me to the sales dept to talk about the last two years.

I called their sales dept and found out that the first person I talked to who refunded my 2011 renewal fee didn't even cancel the auto renewal. That was the whole problem in the first place! The sales dept refused to refund my last two years worth of fees and blamed me for not reading my credit card statements in a timely manner. Oh I see, you send me countless emails asking me to renew my subscription and when I don't, you charge me anyway. Now you tell me it's MY fault because I didn't check my credit card statement soon enough to catch them! Why send emails asking me to renew if you just renew it yourself automatically?!

Is there any way I can recover my money from them?

• Ca
    carolynescott Jun 09, 2016

An unauthorized charge for $ 35.95 appeared on my credit card statement. The person answering the phone number shown for service denied representing the company. I have disputed the charge with my credit card company. I expect reimbursement for this charge and do not wish to purchase any product or service from DRI TREND MICRO ORDERFIND.

• Pp
    ppigg Jun 09, 2016

I was charged $39.28 on my debit account and I did not order it or authorize it. I want my money back.

• Mi
    mike militello Jun 09, 2016

DRI TREND MICRO ORDERFIND CHARGED MY CREDIT CARD ACCOUNT 39.95 WHICH WAS UNAUTHORIZED BY ME AND I DID NOT ORDER OR RENEW ANY PRODUCT FROM THEM..I WISH FOR THEM TO CREDIT ME THE STATED AMOUNT AND REMOVE ME FROM THEIR MAILING LIST

• So
    Sofee Jun 09, 2016

I was charged $39.28 on my debit account and I did not order it or authorize it. I want my CASH back.

• Su
    Sue VK Jun 09, 2016

I received an unauthorized charge on my credit card statement, $62.95 on 2/29/12. There is no contact information, how can I get this removed from my credit card statement. I did not order the internet security.
    I found several other complaints for the same issue.

• So
    Sondie Jun 09, 2016

I just came back from vacation and checked my statement and find this charge on my Discover. I called the number below and of cource no answer. I called Disover and now it is in dispute with them. I work hard for my money and these jerks need to get a job instead of sitting around scamming honest hard working people.
    Sondra