Dreamsnever experienced such bad service

M

We have recently bought a bed from Dreams and I do not think I have ever experienced a worse level of service in my life. The bed we ordered arrived one month late after they failed to deliver on four previously arranged occassions. However, this was not the only problem. Rather than delivering a brand new bed they have delivered a second hand bed coverered in dents and scratches. Their customer services have consistently lied to us about when the bed would arrive and what condition it would be in. Furthermore, now the bed has arrived several parts are missing and it is therefor unusable.

FOR ANYONE THINKING OF USING THIS SHOCKINGLY BAD COMPANY, THINK AGAIN. BY GOING ELSEWHERE YOU WILL SAVE YOURSELF A GREAT DEAL OF TIME, MONEY AND AGGREVATION.

• Sl
    Sleeper123 Nov 30, 2009

Dreams sell many thousands of beds to many thousands of very satisfied customers. Occationally companies can and do get it wrong. ALL businesses who practice a good attitude towards customers deliver with this high expectations of service to customers. Its a shame when some customers choose to deprive others the opportunity to enjoy the best products prices and guarantees in the bed world because they experienced bad service. This is an isolated incident for sure. I have found Dreams to be a very professional ethical company and would have no hesitation in reccomending them to my family.

• Ga
    gazwald Feb 28, 2011

dreams beds - absolutley the worse company i've come across for customer service and delivery.
    bought a single bed, paid for delivery and set up, but, bed would not go up the stairs. was charged £82 to return it. went back to the store and was informed that they could do nothing and had to ring cust service which was a total waste of time.( would not refund any money ) had to buy another bed which came in two halves and assured that this would go up. guess what, it didn't. This time the bed was left, Managed to get the bed up with the help of friends. So they've got two lots of set up fees ( £30 ) a dearer bed and £82 for taking the first bed back!!! don't touch dreams with a barge pole.

• cat manchickenrun Nov 11, 2011

we bought a £3000 adjustable bed and the right side had been built the wrong ways round . order the bed 24/8/11 and still waiting for the replacement half we where promised the half will be with us in 3 weeks from the date we have given up trying to get things sorted, we kept getting crap of the sales team yes it will be there (not) we are so fed up with this lot thy should be stopped from trading . they live and breath lies . as a final scream we are going to get them to take the beds away and we shall go to a more reputable co
    PS still waiting for the other half while writing this

• Su
    susanharrrison Jan 25, 2012

we ordered a bed from dreams, the service in the shop was seem admirable, the order was placed on 26/12/11 and we were told the bed would be delivered within 28 days; at the start of January we received a phone call telling us our double bed would be delivered on 25th January, on receiving a telephone call on Monday 23rd asking us if it would be suitable to deliver on this day between 9.45 and 1.45 we made arrangements for our local council to remove our old bed, after they had been and correctly disposed of our bed, i got a voice-mail telling me or bed wouldn't be getting delivered today there was a problem putting our order on to the delivery vehicle so i phoned my local store who again was very helpful and they gave me the telephone number for the delivery company (yodal) but for some unknown reason they couldn't tell me why there was a problem, they then told me they would send a message to someone else and they would ring me back never heard a thing i rang several times got nowhere even when telling them that i had no bed to sleep on this evening and that i had lost a days pay staying off work waiting for them and that my husband is disabled its a joke they should be stopped from trading i will see what tomorrow brings not holding my breath. They state in their website they have a 30 day delivery deadline so the buyers can cancel there contract, me and my husband will be looking in to this.

• Kh
    khan8686 Jun 21, 2012

Hi there,

me and my husband have never experienced such shockingly bad customer service delivery. We ordered the Michigan bed suits more than 7 months ago. The suite came two months late then the delivery date arranged. When it arrived the beams of the bed were damaged and eventuually the beams of the bed started to break. It took us 7 months of mindless chasing up and an incredible amount of hassle to get them to take the bed back as they would not refund us our money. Finally it was agreed that we would be able to exchange the michigan suite for a bed of our choice as they refused to let us have our money back. Today was the day of the delivery and I have been informed that they will not be taking the Michigan suite back despite spending all of last night emptying our belongings so that they would be ready to collect by delivery. We were also informed that they would not be assembling the bed to be delivered even though we PAID FOR THIS. I COULD SAY MORE BUT THEN I NOT END UP FINISHING.

DREAMS BEDS ARE THE MOST DISORGANISED, DISAPPOINTING, AND DISHONEST COMPANY I HAVE EVER DEALT WITH. I SINCERELY ADVISE THAT YOU DO NOT PURCHASE A BED WITH THEM. GO SOMEWHERE ELSE.

• Dr
    DreamsPete Jun 28, 2012

Hi Khan8686, do you have an order number so that I can look into this please?

• Fr
    Fran Taylor Sep 14, 2013

Absolutly agree with these complaints. We too have been left feeling as we have been mugged. dreadful company. Only interested in grabbing the money and running. Appauling customer services. Would strongly recommend to anyone looking for a a new bed that they avoid purchasing from these people.