Domino's Pizzamy pizza

P Nov 16, 2017 Review updated:

On Thursday Nov. 16, 2017 at 12:48pm, client #395120 for $10.89. I would have sent a picture but I don't know how. I ordered a $7.99 3 topping large pizza with extra cheese. My toppings were Ham, Bacon, Jalapeno Peppers and Provolone cheese as an extra topping.
The presence of cheese was barely there!! You couldn't find the cheese on this pizza! There was hardly any cheese on this pizza! I paid for a topping of cheese and extra cheese and there was no cheese on this pizza! I called the manager of the Franklin, LA store to complain and his only comments were that he made my pizza and the toppings were on it. I purchased this same pizza a week ago and it was the best pizza I have had in a long time but I can guarantee with service and attitude from your manager at this store I will not purchase another pizza and will let everyone I know what service and attitude I received from your store and manager in Franklin, LA! The only resolution that would have made me happy was a refund because I refuse to have someone spit on my pizza because I complained! With the attitude from this manager if he doesn't like his job and doesn't want to be there to provide quality service he should find him another job where he doesn't have to deal with people!!!

• P
      Nov 16, 2017

Typically they can only refund you if you return the pizza to the store. You could try bringing your picture along with you receipt to the location, but they may no longer be able to refund you if you no longer have the food.