Dollar Treeservice

De Oct 07, 2019 Review updated:

I patronage this store almost daily at least five times in a week. The cashiers are always talking amongst themselves and eating The lines are always long lines all the way Back to the freezers section. The store is dirty all the time, boxes blocking the aisle im afraid something is going to fall on my head. needs moping. The upper level is very nasty too the delivery iron carts are left there blocking the elevator Which makes it very dangerous for us to shop. The elevator is very nasty and dusty hasnt been clean since the store was opened i know your'e making a great deal of money please care about the service and the safety of your customers. One day the escaltor was turned off because the employeees couldn't tolerate the sound it was making. We the customer have to open boxes ourselves to get the merchandise. PLease do something about these complaints.

Comments

• Th
      Oct 08, 2019

Are you done crying?

Oct 13, 2019

@TheManager Are you ? You immature ass suppose to be manager

Oct 12, 2019

I leave here in Bridge City Texas and have put several applications in and every time I am told they are hiring at the moment but when I go I see new faces. They are very racist and needs to stop.

Oct 13, 2019

@yesaar Go suck some I made this post to let them know how the store manager is not right not for your stupid ass comment