Dollar TreeHolding wages

I attended a meeting on aug 12 2011. I stepped into the office with the new Sm and the first thing that was said to me was (I don't have to worry about unloading truck she has someone now) Which I've never made any type of statement to the fact that I was the one there every friday to do so. When I was trying to explain somethings to her she was more then rude. Very uncaring not concerned at all about my issues which made me uneasy if you understand. I felt like I was taking to much of her time. Plus not getting into everything she was already to replace my hours for the following day for a reason she gave that she didn't know if I was going to attend the meeting which didn't even start yet..to me that's very unprofessional. I feel I really was mistreated for reasons that stem back when I had nothing to do with anything. Now I'm out of a job still haven't received my back pay which the district manager seems to be avoiding me as well. I think I deserve some answers. I was a good worker. And I am very hurt and have been depressed over this whole matter. So I hope this will be handled properly and soon.

• Mk
    MkStItCh Jun 24, 2015

OK... Then why would you buy the candy bars???

• Mi
    michael f christiansen Jun 24, 2015

the air conditioning does not work we were in there the other day and the air conditioning kicked in but was blowing warm air. the candy bars we bought were starting to melt by the time we left the store.

Rob Van Sep 13, 2011

I did not say you were all rude and I did say I'm done with this silliness. goodbye hopefully forever.

Rob Van Sep 13, 2011

to Kevin Ricchards 3, since I do this from my office, I assure you I was neither drunk nor high. Also, I never objected to name calling "on one letter" . I noticed I put an extra c in your name and I apologize and I hope you can find it in your heart to forgive me and not hate me. Allright kids, I'm enjoying this way too much so this the end for me. Except for Ellen, I will not comment to anyone about this matter. end

Rob Van Sep 09, 2011

Dear Ellen67, As I'm not a computer whiz, the comments I was referring to dont seem to be available anymore. Certainly telling someone they are wrong nicely is not being rude but there were some mean comments made that I was referring to. I do have to disagree with your general statement that "when someone is in the minority chances are they are wrong" . Think about that for a moment! So if you're a lone dissenter you're automatically or" usually" wrong? Gallileo? Copernicus?, Seward? best wishes

• Sp
    spookchaser Sep 09, 2011

Go Away...

Rob Van Sep 08, 2011

neverpaid, dont listen to these rude idiots. I suggest you write all this down as accurately as you can and send a hard copy to a higher-up. Also someone in H.R. Dont sound confrontational, you get more with sweet than you do with sour. WERE you fired? My state requires immediate payment to terminated emps. If you get no results, contact your state or county Labor board or whatever they call it there and they'll help you. An attorney might not be practical. good luck-Rob Van

• As
    ashley21701 Sep 05, 2011

Wow, it amazes me how many ignorent people there are in this world. To the igno's who made the comments against "not paid", you must work for corporate. I know what she's talking about. Unless you've experienced these A-holes, you really shouldn't comment. I put my heart and soul into this company. Padded the CEO's pocket on our exceptional work. I was there for over 2 years, keep reading/researching this company, they treat their employees like crapola! I was put on leave for over two months. No reason, they kept me on hold, not allowing me to file for unemployment, then I find out from a fellow worker, she heard I was let go. I never got paid and I'm fighting it. Join one of the class action lawsuits against Dollar Tree. One's in Texas, One in Florida and one in California. There's about to be one in Maryland too. So far we have 15 employees that worked during their breaks, lunch and were forced to work off the clock and never got paid. I understand and wish you what you deserve as well as them. Hang on. Be active. Don't quit. Don't let these jerks get you down. What goes around does come around. They will get there just cause. Remember: No weapon formed against me shall prosper.

lissa99a Aug 30, 2011

what the heck??? ^^^^i didn't post this under this thread!!! i posted this under another totally diff thread. then when it asked me to sign in it posted it here?

lissa99a Aug 30, 2011

We paid off a new car loan through navy federal, never missed a payment and actually paid it off really early! We paid off a small personal loan through navy federal. Never missed any payments. We now have a credit card through them. Never missed a payment. We went to them in hopes to get a home mortgage. They are pulling up things on our credit report from 6 or more years ago, and saying we probably won't be pre-approved. Yet FICO score is 667. I don't understand. We have been loyal to NFCU for over 5 years! (2 of the things on the credit report are coming off in about 3 months too)

neverpaid Aug 30, 2011

This is suppose to be a forum to state a matter (and obviously from one persons perspective) of complaint. I had hoped that I might receive some feedback to the matter, but obviously people would rather be rude than offer any kind of advice in this world today. Also, is anyone responding from Canton, Ohio? If you don't live in this city, how can you advise someone to "just get busy finding a job" when you don't understand the economy that I live in? If anyone has a REAL ADVICE to the situation, please reply. If you just want to respond to the original post to be rude or judgmental to a situation you don't understand, STOP WASTING MY TIME WITH YOUR IGNORANT REMARKS.

neverpaid Aug 29, 2011

And If you read this right this is for Dollar Tree Complaints..

neverpaid Aug 29, 2011

Your right I'm done. Didn't know I wasn't aloud to respond to statements being made against me. (SORRY)

neverpaid Aug 29, 2011

Wow I thought people were better then this. Just needed to vent, But thanks for letting me know I was wasting your time. With staments like that no wonder why the world is the way it is.

neverpaid Aug 29, 2011

I'm not sure if I can share everything. But believe me I was the last to find out myself..intill I walk in on it. I just want them to do wants right and pay me what they owe me. I'm not someone looking for a handout believe that. I do believe working for what you have shows great values anymore. I just don't want someone else to go what I'm going through. I'm not trying to cause problems. Just want mine fixed.

neverpaid Aug 29, 2011

I wasn't making the point of me being a good worker. I was trying to say I was treated unfairly for reasons you don't even know. And I never claimed I was fired in my statement. I was never out of place or rude with anyone, I had statements made to me about becoming asst manager. But there you go already making accusations when you don't even know what type of person I am. I need support because you don't even know the type of people I'm dealing with which I thought were my friends. So yes it bothers me, But thankyou so much for your understanding.

Linda Cooke Aug 12, 2011

Love the Maple Leaf Cookies, were told they might not handle them because of pricing .