Dollar Treebrand-name cut - glass goblets, 12oz.

I bought " Brand-name cut- Glass Goblets, 12oz." Four of them were delivered but when I opened the box they were all broken glass was everywhere I got them May 16, 2018 the Order number is EC4272422 I want a refund because how am I gonna pay for something that for delivered broken it was ordered may 8, 2018. I don't find this acceptable so I would like my refund or new ones because i am not planning to leave things like this it's not right.

brand-name cut - glass goblets, 12oz.
brand-name cut - glass goblets, 12oz.