Dollar General — dirty messy store
The parking lot and entrance to this store is filthy... trash on the ground always. Paper, cups, etc. I've never once seen it clean.
In the store it's hard to move around. There are always bins in the way that need unpacking. At times I have to move heavy bins to get what I need.
Hire more people in these stores and maybe the employees can do a better job.
Train people to clean up! Hire a person for just cleaning and stocking. You can't expect the register attendant to get all of this done. This store need a major cleaning!
More Dollar General Complaints & Reviews
- Dollar General - dress code 
- Dollar General - store hours 
- Dollar General - tired manager 
- Dollar General / Clover Valley / Dolgen Corp. - downsizing product / same price 
- Dollar General Reloadable Visa - never had 70.00 loaded on card and can not get company they say has to load it! 
- Dollar General - customer service 
- Dollar General - store
- Dollar General - hiring process 
- Dollar General - customer service/one employee working 
- Hilmar Dollar General - former employee