Dollar General — employee
I went to DG. As I am a regular customer. I only had a few things. There was an elderly disabled woman in front of me that had quite a bit of items. case of water cat food some heavy things that I helped her put her water in her cart in the aisle. April was checking her out and there was me and a few people behind me. April checked out the elderly lady and then had asked a red headed girl with curly hair to help the elderly lady to her car. The girl said "I'm just waiting to leave and for you to run my numbers my shift is over". April said oh ok.. then told the elderly lady she would help her once everyone was checked out. I find that the redheaded girl was leaving the store anyway and could've helped that lady. April ran her numbers and the girl got in her red mustang and left. I was behind the elderly woman, so I set my stuff down and told April I would help her, I put the lady's groceries in the car and her walker. The lady thanked me and I went back in the store and checked out. These community stores have regular people that come there along with a lot of disabled people. Had that been my mother or grandmother I would've made a scene and told that red headed girl off. It was very rude of her and when I see her red mustang parked there I go somewhere else.. She should be fired!!!
More Dollar General Complaints & Reviews
- Dollar General - dress code
- Dollar General - store hours
- Dollar General - tired manager
- Dollar General / Clover Valley / Dolgen Corp. - downsizing product / same price
- Dollar General Reloadable Visa - never had 70.00 loaded on card and can not get company they say has to load it!
- Dollar General - customer service
- Dollar General - store
- Dollar General - Covid mask compliance
- Dollar General - hiring process
- Dollar General - customer service/one employee working