Dish Network / Dish.com$300 gift card promotion

R Oct 28, 2019 Review updated:

Received $300 gift cardpro.o for new installation . We did new installation but no gift card. I called the excuse was the prom was in my wife's name, service is in my name. We have same address. There is always a reason why they do 't have to follow thru with promotion.
We are really very, very dissatisfied with Dish. Apparently customers satisfaction not top priority.

• Pc
    Pcarlisle!!! Feb 25, 2021

I did..Was promised $400 gift card.. It never came so I called and they said it had already gone out in the mail..No xardthen and no card 3 months later.. Called again snd was told I was not supposed to recieve any gift card..Pretty much accused me of lying..I’m so pissed with dish that when my contract is up, I’m switching with AT&T.. At least AT&T does what they say they will do...I think DISH IS A SCAM!!!

No rebate receiver guy Feb 18, 2021

Same thing happened to us 300 card never got one called 3 times. They said it was expired, installed satellite in july 2020 and today called them they said they would give us a $100 credit, haha wont hold my breath. They are about to lose a customer, ill watch internet tv i can choose what i want to see. Today is February 18 2021!!! Im turning them i to the BBB also!

• Li
    Linda Ludgate-Dreher Jan 27, 2021

i received my $300 Promo card for new install. Where can I use it? So far no one will accept.Linda dreher 9004 w Branch Rd. Duluth Mn 55803

• Ti
    Tina Trumble Oct 29, 2019

I got done the same way, service in my name and my husband got the code in his name and i called numerous times and got lied to by many of the dish workers, i did encounter a few nice ones . but no gift card, so its like they say your getting then lie about just to get you on Dish . How many more people got done this way ?