Having problems with DISH Network?

DISH Network Customer Service Contacts

+1 888 313 5710 (Customer Service)
+1 800 333 3474 (Customer Service)
9601 S Meridian Blvd
Thu24h
Fri24h
Sat24h
Sun24h

ComplaintsBoard.com is not affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with DISH Network Customer Service. Initial DISH Network complaints should be directed to their team directly. You can find contact details for DISH Network above.

Use this comments board to leave complaints and reviews about DISH Network. Discuss the issues you have had with DISH Network and work with their customer service team to find a resolution.

Complaints & Reviews

Oct 25, 2019

Dish Network / Dish.com — big ten network/fox sports channels

When is this insanity between Dish Network and Fox Sports Ohio going to end?? My family has yet to watch a...

Dish Network / Dish.comcustomer service and billing

I called on October 23rd to get help fiing my remote. The lasy helped with this. So in the meantime i recieved a message stating my service will be interuppted in48 hours. I paid 190.00 on Oct 13, 2019. I pay monthly but after my due date. And they sem to billed me for 2 months at a time. She goes on saying i missed paying a bill in Dec 2017...yes 2 years later i find out about this. I asked for a manager. on hold...She comes beack and i asked if this bill is from 2017 did i get charged late fees since then. She stated yes I was charged 10.00 late fee for 2 years. Mind you Ive been a loyal customer for over 10years. So the manager finally is able to talk to me. Number one I will tell the truth I did have a few choice words that I used but i, very irate. He was rude to begin with and tells me I wouldnt have a monthly bill so high if i paid my bill. Wrong customer service and this tells me even thoug i just got a discount i need to look for a new provider. I did mention i would ask my lawyer about this. I only said this becasue i am irate and frustrated. The manager then proceeds to tell me that I wasnt charged a late fee since dec 2017. I then told him that his employees should not be giving out false inforamtion. I feel like i have been charged way to much and to have this much disrespect from employees who work for dish. I am not sure on what i am going to do with this situation but i am not looking forward to the next time my bill is messed up. Or whatever i hear back from you. I would appreciate this to be looked at and if there was late fees i would apprecaite so kind of credit. Please get back to me on how this issue will be resolved and thank you very much for your time. And the managers name was Omar. Youll have to look on my account for the las=dy who helped out sort of at least my remote works.

Dish Network / Dish.comtechnician who came to connect service to 151 birmingham street montevallo al

I called to transfer service after moving and the technician who came to connect service did a horrible job!! First of all, he was asked to put the box in a specific location on the entertainment center and did not. Also, I could have connected the box myself and done a better job than he did!!! Wires are showing in EVERY direction and it looks ridiculous!!!

technician who came to connect service to 151 birmingham street montevallo al

Oct 20, 2019

Dish Network / Dish.com — dish

For years now, in the wee hours, you interrupt the programming on the Oxygen channel... Usually, during my...

Dish Network / Dish.comhave not received my 200.00 dollar visa gift card that was promised, from july 31 2019.

hooked up TV and internet on July 31 2019. Dish sent a mailing stating that if I hooked up T.V and internet/with a two year agreement. That dish would mail me a visa gift card in the amount of 200.00dollars. My name is Jerry Williams, My address is 102 warrens lane, Callao Va. My account # is [protected]. I also set an online account and currently enrolled in autopay. My e-mail address [protected]@outlook.com. my resolution to this problem is simple. Dish mails me the gift card that was promised and in return I will keep my part of the contract. keep my present service for the remaining contract period, pay my bill as promised and move on with life. Looking forward to your answer. [protected]@outlook.com

Dish Network / Dish.comsales/local channels

This company is the worst. We switched from Directv due to lack of customer service and were really hoping for a better experience from Dish. That is FAR from the case. When our technician came out to install he gave us a pamphlet of different items and said if we were to purchase one we would get FREE local channels. So we purchased the sound bar/subwoofer. The technician came out to install those 2 things the next day, he said it would be a lot of unnecessary work to install an antenna so my husband said okay as long as I'm not going to get charged for local channels and we were told we shouldn't if that's what the previous guy told us. So a month went by and our next bill we were charged for locals. We called Dish and they said since we are at 33 days we can return the equipment but won't get money back. Then they told us we could have gotten the antenna for FREE when we installed WITHOUT purchasing the sound bar/subwoofer. But now it's to late to do that. I asked to speak with a supervisor which of whom was the RUDEST customer service rep I have EVER spoke to in my life. She then transferred us to another person who offered us $5/month off for 24 months or $10/month off for 12 months.. adds up to the same. Regardless we are STILL OUT $168 from this whole deal and HIGHLY unsatisfied as we have been lied to multiple times over the last month. I will absolutely never refer a single person to Dish network and I will be cancelling the minute our contract is up.

Dish Network / Dish.comcancel dish tv service after 6 years.

Why is it that even after waiting 20+ mins on phone for a rep or being 138th in queue for chat on numerous occasions, I can't get anyone to cancel my service? All I get is barely English speaking kiddies working on commissions that will not cancel my service. That is a very poor American business practice. Same with Hughesnet. Send me the boxes to return the equipment. I have no other choice but to seek the advice from my Congressman.

• Updated by Vincent McCormack · Oct 16, 2019

Could you supply a phone number for a loyalty department rep that can assist me please. The listed ones aren't working for me very well. Thanks.

• Updated by Vincent McCormack · Oct 16, 2019

Could you supply a contact phone number? The ones I've tried are no help.

Dish Network / Dish.comcancelled credit

I have been a loyal Dish customer for years. I have referred friends to Dish. I recently referred a friend and redeemed the 100 dollar credit to my account, which you can only use 10 dollars per month off your bill. My account got cancelled then turned back on all in the same day, so the credit I had was cancelled. Everything else on my account was still there. But the one credit I had on the account mysteriously is gone! Nobody can help out. If you are a new customer you get treated great! But if you are a customers of years they treat you like crap!

Mattlow Oct 30, 2019

Dish has some very poor service, wouldn't recommend them to folks

Dish Network / Dish.comsatellite

I can't watch all the channels I'm paying for because a tree is causing a partial signal block. We've had at least two technicians out for this issue and I even suggested to the most recent technician about moving the satellite to a different location and he had "reasons" why this could not be done. No according to him I must remove a perfectly healthy tree.

So I looked into removing the tree and that'll cost $600.00. I imagine that it'll be easier not to mention cheaper to change TV providers.

But because before all this started I liked DISH I tried contacting them (I'm starting to hate them now) - even mailed an actual letter to their headquarters over a week ago with no response. Conclusion - DISH doesn't care they'd rather lose a customer instead of making their technicians do their job!

I can't watch the MLB playoff games because of this. Honestly, I'm going back to cable (was gonna wait until spring, but now I'm thinking "why wait?").

At this point I expect no help/resolution I just wanted to post this as a warning to others considering DISH to rethink that because DISH doesn't care and won't help, but will not only expect you to pay them a for channels you can't watch, but will expect you to pay a fortune for keeping their service.

• Updated by Cookieman351 · Oct 25, 2019

I thought I should come back and acknowledge that I finally received a response to my letter from DISH and they are coming tomorrow to actually move the satellite.

So unless they don't show as scheduled then we can consider my complaint resolved.

Dish Network / Dish.comdish network

I called to cancel service because I'm in the process of building a new home, the lady I talk to to talked me into just pausing my service and paying only 5 dollars a month while being in pause. She told me that long-standing customers got better incentives for being loyal customers it sounded reasonable to me so I agreed to do this well little did I know that is not the case so after being on suspend and paying the five dollars a month for 9 month My service automatically resumed. my house isn't finished being built and I have not even had new service connected back at my house but all of a sudden I'm getting calls from a collection agency telling me that I owe $400 for dish that I have not received service but I called to try to get it straightened out and basically was told that there was nothing they could do about it so when I tried to cancel back in August and was talked into staying and paid five dollars a month and lost my credit that was due to me and then now being told that I owe $400 I will never use dish network again screwed me out of my credit and then tried to charge me for something I didn't even use. Not only did you screw me but I've lost a very loyal customer I will never do service with him not only did you screw me but I've lost a very loyal customer I will never do service with them again.

Dish Network / Dish.comnot providing good service

This is the fourth time since Fox Sports Detroit has been cancelled that I have sent in a complaint. I am missing the pre-season action of the Detoit Pistons. Regular season starts in 2 weeks. I am hoping that this dispute will be over by then. If not then you can add my name to the many customers who will sign up with another provider, even if I have to pay a penalty for getting out of this contract.

Dish Network / Dish.comaltitude

The entire reason I went back to cable was to watch sports. This year you decided that Altitude wasn't worth paying for even though so many people only want to watch the sports provided on that channel. What happened to good companies caring more about their customers happiness than their own bottle line? It's extremely sad that the big tv providers don't seem to care that their customers are missing games, all they seem to care about is how much that is going to cost. If I'm not mistaken the top people at these companies are so wealthy, while the people that are trying to enjoy something that they paid for aren't able to watch the games they want and sometimes are barely able to pay all their bills. Yet we still pay for channels we don't get. Anyone else see a problem with this. The rich only seem to care about how to become richer while their customers are suffering. So incredibly sad. Why don't you become the first company to fix this problem. Maybe you will even get new customers because you provide what so many of us want!

Dish Network / Dish.comdish service

Since I have my dish tv from ending of August 2019 I've been having nothing but issue after issue and til this day nothing have been done about it. Everytime I call or text all I been hearing is you have to pay pay pay! They should have hooked up my service properly the first time and let me know my fees upfront. I need my service to be fixed ASAP OR IM CANCELING OUT THIS CONTRACT AND SUING! This is ridiculous I'm paying money for something that doesn't even work right!!! If I knew this is what I was going to deal with I would have never signed up to with Dish. No one is trying to fix the issue at all. This pops up at least 30 times a day!!! Nothing is being done by Dish!!!

dish service

Dish Network / Dish.comhorrible technician

This tech was really rude and stunk of marijuana. Very unprofessional if you ask me. He kept making derogatory remarks towards me. His name was Travarius Bobo. I remember the name because he kept telling me to look him up on Facebook and the last name reminds of a clown's name. I will surely be dropping dish network. This was the worst service I have ever had in my life.

Dish Network / Dish.combill is s10 higher than our usual amount.

We got our bill for monthly service. It was $10 more than our usual amount.
                          Our usual amount is: $94.52, and our bill was S104.96 this month. Why the increase in amount?
                          Norris Bussie
                          Account No. [protected]
                          We are new customers since April. We are not happy with the Dish in our living room. A voice keeps telling us what we are watching and it is annoying. Also, we can't get captioning on TCM, but we get it on other channels. What's with that. Norris is hard of hearing and needs the captioning. We watch TCM a lot.
                          Please let us know what is going on.
                          Note: We are not connected to the internet!

Dish Network / Dish.comno picture

10/05/2019- Called for technical service. After waiting for over half an hour a customer service rep asked me to try different steps to correct it. I did but still no picture. So they referred me to a technical representativeHe could not fix it. So they said they would send a technician to my house. Scheduled me for Sunday the 13th a week away!! Said they gad no closer dates for service.

What terrible customer service. To wait a week for a technician to come to my house is absurd.

Dish Network / Dish.comdispute with fox sports, big ten, and who knows what is next

When can Dish Network and/or AT&T, and or Fox Sports be deducting the prorated $$ that customers are paying for their subscriptions. It isn't the subscribers fault that we're not getting what we're paying for. Ordinairily that would be called fraud or theft. I personally am not able to watch my Astros in the playoffs, & possibly World Series or USWNT. This sucks with all ya'll are raking in from consumers and advertisers.

Dish Network / Dish.comtv programming

I love my your equipment but you keep dropping programming that I like (HBO, FOX). I have been unable to watch HBO for awhile now and this week I missed Thursday night football and the Oregon Ducks game. I'm afraid I may have to drop your services if my programming doesn't return soon.

Your negotiating tactics are very disruptive to your loyal customers.

Dish Network / Dish.comfox removed stations

Your battle with Dish Network is ridiculous and I same the same to Dish. Get your head out of your pocketbook and place it back on the consumers.
                                  Greed is consuming the American way of life and the people that get hurt are the ones that can do absolutely nothing about it.
                                  You picked this time of year with so many sports teams playing to cut services.
                                  WASN'T AN ACCIDENT RIGHT?

Dish Network / Dish.comdropping fox

Its a crock that our sports package we pay for is missing the main channels we watch our games on. Get over being money hungry and get them back or review your prices because the package I pay for is now short multiple channels 🤬🤬🤬😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡

• Ea
                                        Eawc Oct 26, 2019

Sick and tired of your silly dispute with FOX. Missing multiple college football games every Saturday is now expected and NOT appreciated. Your complete disregard for customers that are paying for this package, and paying dearly, is appalling. Sick and tired of you Dish Network. 23 years + as a loyal customer is about to come to an end