Having problems with DISH Network?

DISH Network reviews first appeared on Complaints Board on Aug 16, 2006. The latest review NBC Sports Bay Area dispute was posted on Apr 13, 2021. The latest complaint local channels was resolved on Oct 05, 2019. DISH Network has an average consumer rating of 2 stars from 946 reviews. DISH Network has resolved 280 complaints.

DISH Network Customer Service Contacts

+1 888 313 5710 (Customer Service)
+1 800 333 3474 (Customer Service)
9601 S Meridian Blvd
Sat24h
Sun24h

DISH Network Complaints & Reviews

Dish Network / Dish.comdish service

Since I have my dish tv from ending of August 2019 I've been having nothing but issue after issue and til this day nothing have been done about it. Everytime I call or text all I been hearing is you have to pay pay pay! They should have hooked up my service properly the first time and let me know my fees upfront. I need my service to be fixed ASAP OR IM CANCELING OUT THIS CONTRACT AND SUING! This is ridiculous I'm paying money for something that doesn't even work right!!! If I knew this is what I was going to deal with I would have never signed up to with Dish. No one is trying to fix the issue at all. This pops up at least 30 times a day!!! Nothing is being done by Dish!!!

dish service

Dish Network / Dish.comhorrible technician

This tech was really rude and stunk of marijuana. Very unprofessional if you ask me. He kept making derogatory remarks towards me. His name was Travarius Bobo. I remember the name because he kept telling me to look him up on Facebook and the last name reminds of a clown's name. I will surely be dropping dish network. This was the worst service I have ever had in my life.

Dish Network / Dish.combill is s10 higher than our usual amount.

We got our bill for monthly service. It was $10 more than our usual amount.
      Our usual amount is: $94.52, and our bill was S104.96 this month. Why the increase in amount?
      Norris Bussie
      Account No. [protected]
      We are new customers since April. We are not happy with the Dish in our living room. A voice keeps telling us what we are watching and it is annoying. Also, we can't get captioning on TCM, but we get it on other channels. What's with that. Norris is hard of hearing and needs the captioning. We watch TCM a lot.
      Please let us know what is going on.
      Note: We are not connected to the internet!

Dish Network / Dish.comno picture

10/05/2019- Called for technical service. After waiting for over half an hour a customer service rep asked me to try different steps to correct it. I did but still no picture. So they referred me to a technical representativeHe could not fix it. So they said they would send a technician to my house. Scheduled me for Sunday the 13th a week away!! Said they gad no closer dates for service.

What terrible customer service. To wait a week for a technician to come to my house is absurd.

Dish Network / Dish.comdispute with fox sports, big ten, and who knows what is next

When can Dish Network and/or AT&T, and or Fox Sports be deducting the prorated $$ that customers are paying for their subscriptions. It isn't the subscribers fault that we're not getting what we're paying for. Ordinairily that would be called fraud or theft. I personally am not able to watch my Astros in the playoffs, & possibly World Series or USWNT. This sucks with all ya'll are raking in from consumers and advertisers.

Dish Network / Dish.comtv programming

I love my your equipment but you keep dropping programming that I like (HBO, FOX). I have been unable to watch HBO for awhile now and this week I missed Thursday night football and the Oregon Ducks game. I'm afraid I may have to drop your services if my programming doesn't return soon.

Your negotiating tactics are very disruptive to your loyal customers.

Dish Network / Dish.comfox removed stations

Your battle with Dish Network is ridiculous and I same the same to Dish. Get your head out of your pocketbook and place it back on the consumers.
              Greed is consuming the American way of life and the people that get hurt are the ones that can do absolutely nothing about it.
              You picked this time of year with so many sports teams playing to cut services.
              WASN'T AN ACCIDENT RIGHT?

Dish Network / Dish.comdropping fox

Its a crock that our sports package we pay for is missing the main channels we watch our games on. Get over being money hungry and get them back or review your prices because the package I pay for is now short multiple channels 🤬🤬🤬😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡

• Ea
                    Eawc Oct 26, 2019

Sick and tired of your silly dispute with FOX. Missing multiple college football games every Saturday is now expected and NOT appreciated. Your complete disregard for customers that are paying for this package, and paying dearly, is appalling. Sick and tired of you Dish Network. 23 years + as a loyal customer is about to come to an end

Dish Network / Dish.comlocal channels

We pay for local channels. WE WANT FOX BACK!!! You are still charging us for the package that we signed a contract on and you are in breach of contact. If the customers didn't pay dish network, you would cut off our service. We deserve better customer service for dish. Please give us what we pay for or we will be forced to find a new provider. This issue rest at the hands of dish network!!! Customer for over 16 years.

RESOLVED

Thank you for resolving this issues with FOX. Was happy to watch local football coverage today.

Dish Network / Dish.comdish network service

I switched service from DirecTV to dish network after they removed CBS. Now in the start of football season you cancel fox. This is [censored]. I am very disappointed with this. Now I have a package that I pay for these channels but now you dont offer them. One would think you should then reduce my bill since I am no long getting the package I am paying for. Highly disappointed that the customer has to suffer for your company not making an agreement with fox.

Dish Network / Dish.comcustomer service - moving installation

We contacted Dish over two weeks ago to have our services moved as we have moved. We were told we would have to wait until today October 5, 2019 for someone to come out between the hours of 8:00 and 12:00. I immediately questioned this as your company advertises someone will come out within 24 hours. With much frustration, we have waited for our installation day to have no technician arrive without our window. After calling to check the status of the technician I was informed by the representative that the tech May or may not show up today. I immediately asked to speak with a supervisor. This supervisor was rude and stated that they could give me a credit of 40 dollars for us not having services thus far and $20 for the inconvenience of the technician not showing up. This absolutely infuriates me being I've had to take off work today - cancel plans - and miss a benefit that cost me over $400 for tickets because your company is clueless and doesn't know what's going on or where your technicians is. I let this supervisor know I would be contacting the Better Business Bureau and also speaking with my attorney if install didn't happen today as I was advised being you've cost me money and TIME! This guy sent me over to a woman named Rose with ID JZH. She is rude and should be fired as she has no clue what is going on either and quite frankly is a smart [censored] to your customers. This is not appreciated! She informed me that "oh someone will be out now between 3 and 5". Yet again, now we are missing other events due to this inconvenience

Bottom line is - your customer service is TERRIBLE, and your TV service is just as bad. I want a supervisor or your legal department to contact me regarding getting out of my contract because quite frankly I don't do business with rude people and unreliable peop

Dish Network / Dish.comfraudulent receiver return claim

I noticed Dish Network dropped my sports channels in July 2019. I saw they were having a dispute with the sports provider so I patiently waited for resolve. By August my favorite major league team was in the pennant race and Dish Network still had not resolved the issue. I then called about the issue and was told the channels would return soon and also rewarded 3 months of Major League Network free for 3 months to watch "highlights ". In August, after a long, heated sales pitch from their sales rep, I dropped Dish Network. I had to call twice to get my return boxes sent to my home for returning the equipment. I packed the main receiver, two Joey receivers, Remotes and the satellite Lan part and hand delivered to UPS for shipment to Dish Network. Now I get email stating my credit is being charged $50.00 for non return of a Joey receiver.

Vincent

Dish Network / Dish.comremoval of fox channels

I have been a loyal customer for over 10 years but you are about to lose me. I pay my bills on time and expect to have the channels I purchased. I purchase satellite TV so I can watch sports but every year you guys do this and cut off sports channels often during prime seasons. You need to get your act together quickly and restore the fox channels (including fox sports SW, Fox News, Local Fox affiliate, etc) or I am going to find another solution and quickly. I have had enough!

Signed, Fed up long time loyal customer!

• Br
                              BRB3316 Oct 04, 2019

I made a big mistake when I switched to Dish just a couple of months ago. The very day it was installed we lost Fox Sports Southwest, now we lose KDFW. How slimy of Dish is it to post the telephone number for KDFW urging Dish customers to call them. My contract is with Dish and this is one of the channels I pay for so Dish needs to get off their butt and reconcile this. I also think it's pretty sorry of Dish to not have this worked out BEFORE the contract with KDFW expired.

Dish Network / Dish.comremoving channels

You have removed wwe raw and fox news and smackdown which you told me were in this package. After one day I find I do not have these channels. I do not want to watch lying news I want the truth. Get with the program and get theses channels back. Now I tried to submit my complaint and you tell me I dont have enough characters. what else would you like me to tell you that dish is messed up and not giving the public what they want. I see I am not the only complaint. Remember this is a complaint after one day of installing dish network. [protected] craig kizer new customer.

Dish Network / Dish.comfox sports 1

I'm totally ticked off about this latest fox sports 1 cancellation. The major league play offs are starting this week and in the history of baseball I cannot ever remember being blacked out of yankee games. I plan to cancel dish net if this is not resolved by Friday. Absolute joke. You people could care less. Pay the dam premium. And further more was idiotic company dictates a complaint be 350 words. Your a joke for a company.

Dish Network / Dish.comyou stealing money from me without permission

You said 360 termination fee. Then took it with out my permission out of my account called 10 times most of the time on hold for 30 plus min to talk to some idiot that cant hardly speak English for them to say please hold and hang up on me I was not set up for auto pay you have no legal right to take my money and I did not physically sighn a contract or electronically sighn one you are a bunch of thieves. May be you can explain to my daughters why daddy has to work over time to come up with money to pay mortgage instead of being with them on there birthday thanks alot Dish your only here to help you "F" everyone else what a way to run a business no wo der the better business bureau and the entire internet is 99 percent negative about dish I wish I would have done the smart thing and gone with comcast. Way to make a mark on the world as crooks.

Dish Network / Dish.comchange in channels on my programming

I have been a dish customer for years along with a billion other people i have been a smackdown fan for many years also. Now we find out that for some unknown reason which is probably a money negotiation like with AMC before, you have went and took away the FOX channel which Smackdown has moved to on October 5th 2019. Now I am sure this is because of you wanting more money because of this but now you have went an pissed off over a billion customers plus fans who were looking toward this premiere that has been advertised to us for a long time now. You can continue this mess you have created but you may lose a hell of a lot of customers because of it. Not only will you lose customers but friends of us because we will pass this message along to everyone that is or has been a fan and make sure that many of us consider changing providers who do carry this channel and give a [censored] about their customers. Which is why we are seriously considering going back to directv, they may cost more but at least they aren't pulling a station that a billion fans and customers have been waiting a long time to get ready for, so I hope losing a billion customers over some unknown stupid reason, but something better change back to how it was or you can forget my service and me paying my bill!!!

Dish Network / Dish.comthe cancellation of channels

I think it is ridiculous that dish doesn't settle this thing with fox. You charge us a lot of money for these channels and now we don't have them but you don't credit our bill. This is all about greed. I will cancel my subscription as soon as my contract is up. I am sick of this. Now we can't watch the baseball playoffs or the football games. You people are so greedy it makes me sick. You make billions and can't give up any of your precious money. Pathetic

Dish Network / Dish.comfox drop

How many people think that political viewpoints are the reason DISH is dropping Fox? If not that, they couldn't negotiate themselves out of a brown paper bag. They stepped on their d*cks with HBO too.
                                      Show some leadership. Support your customer base.
                                      I have 5 Screens at my house and pay big monthly fees. At least let us out of our plans for free...!

Dish Network / Dish.comchannels

Why the hell would you get ride of Fox Sports? Do you not enjoy nfl games?! Also when are you going to get clearance to watch the acc network on the espn app?! Y'all need to rethink your decisions lately! I am sitting here on a Sunday trying to stream nfl games on fox and I can't because y'all don't carry it anymore?! Also I want to watch shows on demand on the ESPN app from the acc network and it says dish subscribers don't have access yet! When are y'all going to fix this stuff?!?!