DirecTVtechnical support

J Dec 03, 2019

On November 27th, my Direct TV was not working, receiving 771 code and 775 code. Started the process of troubleshooting with negative results. Call in Direct TV technical support and schedule a service call for November 01, between 4pm/8pm. On that day I received several text message that the appointment was on time. At 4:30pm I called in to get status update and I was informed that tech will there by 8pm. At about 8:10pm no phone call or message received and the Tech was a NO SHOW. I called in and spoke with Supervisor Monica regarding this issue. She indicated that the service call was never assigned to any available tech in the area due to lack of man power. Not satisfied but we rescheduled the appointment for the next day, December 02 between 12pm and 4pm.

On December 02, I received a text message at 9am and confirmed the appointment.
Received another text that the tech will arrive before 4pm. Received a phone called at text 201 pm indicating that the text will there before 4pm. At 3:59 pm I initiated a phone call to customer service and requested to speak to a supervisor. I spoke to Supervisor Monica again regarding this failed appointment. She apologize and looked into this matter. She again informed me that no available tech was available to take my service call. She indicated that she was going to send a email to her management to get answers regarding this failure and NO SHOW. She stated that she will call me back to resolve this problem and get me taken care off within two hours. She never called me back.
I took the day off at work to accommodate this appointment and it appears that no one at Direct TV cares about their customers. Two failed attempts to resolve this problem and I had to take the initiative to call and follow up the NO SHOW appointment is very bad customer service and lack of commutation or poor management leadership. I have been loyal for 15 years with Direct TV and I'm getting the impression that it's time to shop the market as Direct TV simply lacks customer satisfaction and/or care.