Direct TVtoo many different stories by csr.

O

I called directv after i had paid my bill and was trying to see when my service would be turned back on. I was told 2 to 4 business hours by one of their so called managers.This was on 11/6/08 and was further told that if it wasn't on by the next morning to call. On 11/7/08 when I arrived home from work it was not on. I called and was told that "we have not received your payment yet." After I was on the phone for over 1 1/2 hours with them i was transferred to another dept. where I talked to a Denise, so I was told. She told me to go and fax her the receipt and put attn: RSH on it and when she receive it she will turn my service back on. So here I go trying to find some where to fax it to her. I did and she had given my a callback number to call when I had faxed it to her. Then when I called back I talked to another person and she said that I could not get my service on until they received the payment. I tried to explain to her what Denise had said and she wasn't hearing none of it. She wouldn't even let me talk to Denise she said she couldn't do that. I tried to expain to her what Denise had said and she said that Denise had noted on my account that srevice will not be turned on until bill is paid in full and when she asked me when will I be paying the rest I told her in two weeks. We didn't receive the bill until after I had made the payment. I was also told by another csr that services were not to be turned off until 11/10/08 anyway. What can I do about this? For #1 they are all rude and don't tell the truth.