The complaint has been investigated and
resolved to the customer's satisfactionResolved Direct TV — direct tv is a thief!
resolved to the customer's satisfaction
A couple of months ago I called DTV, I was interested in receiving service from them. But I didn't want to be in a contract. The representative told me that direct TV "does not" have contracts. I decided to go ahead an order service from them. A couple of months latter I call and want to get HD programming, they tell me with it'll cost $200.00 and I will be in a binding contract with them for two years. I decline and decide to go with another carrier. When I call to cancel my service with Direct TV, I am told I will be billed an early cancellation fee. I was shocked I was never told I was in a contract. When I was able to get through one of the supervisors I told him I was not aware I was in a contract, I told him that I had asked and I had been told " was not in a contract."
Well the supervisor has the audacity to tell me the representative was right "there is no contract its called an agreement." One by the way that I didn't even know about. No latter was sent out, no email, and no one told me anything. Now two months latter I have been billed $215.00 for unreturned equipment.
I have yet to receive the shipping box. Direct TV is a thief!!!
More Direct TV Complaints & Reviews
- AT&T / Direc TV Bundle My Services - overcharged
- Direct TV - stay away - direct tv sucks!
- Direct TV - very poor service and unacceptable contract
- Direc TV & Costco - terrible experience!
- Direct TV - prepaid visa card promotion
- Direct TV - someone elso opened an account with my last name and address
- Direct TV - failure to get proper credits on my bill
- Direc TV Support - very poor service
- DirecTV - no show installation
- DirecTV - new guide change