Direc Tv & Century Link — bundling
Because they do not have there act together the consumer suffers. My daughter ordered the bundle and we got our service of internet and Direct TV and everything was great, until neither of them could figure out how to pay for the Direct TV. You contact Direct TV and they say you have to call Century Link and Century Link just kept telling me that they finally have them connected and the next thing I know I have no Direct TV. Direct TV wants me back but I have to pay more for the same service I had because my service was disconnected and it was my fault because I did not call them enough times or soon enough. Of course now they all want money, Century Link want $139 saying they paid Direct TV and Direct TV wants an early cancellation fee of $380. I now have the lowest service available not to ruin my daughter's credit and have to wait another 3-5 days to get my statements from Direct TV to see how much Century Link really paid Direct TV. But, I have been thinking if Century Link paid Direct TV why was I disconnected in the first place. They both say it is the consumers fault, but Century Link can look at my internet account and it is up to date. Neither company EVER called for payment. Oh, and now Direct TV says they will do there own billing, but will offer the bundle with Century Link, maybe do to so many complaints. I really think a call action suit is due for both companies. The power of Utility companies is way out of line. They debit your account when they want and they report negatively to the credit bureaus and everything is the consumers fault, you didn't do this and you didn't do that, and they don't have to do anything.
More Direc Tv & Century Link Complaints & Reviews
- AT&T / Direc TV Bundle My Services - overcharged
- Direct TV - stay away - direct tv sucks!
- Direct TV - very poor service and unacceptable contract
- Direc TV & Costco - terrible experience!
- Direct TV - prepaid visa card promotion
- Direct TV - someone elso opened an account with my last name and address
- Direct TV - failure to get proper credits on my bill
- Direc TV Support - very poor service
- DirecTV - no show installation
- DirecTV - new guide change