Dillard's — management
Extreme fear of stealing turned in slander.
As an employee, I was chased and watched with no reason by security people who think if you are entering in fitting rooms/backstock you do something wrong. They do chase everybody even in restroom areas. I was shocked to see when some employees turned in chasers also, in order to get 500$ if you see an employee stealing. This management's fear became a crime when innocent people are treated as criminals and customers also complain about this unrealistic and extreme behavior due to a poor management who found this as a "cover" for its lack of knowing how to run a store and bring business on a daily basis.
More Dillard's Complaints & Reviews
- Dillards - mistreatment of employees 
- Dillard's - return policy 
- Dillards - dillards and the way they treat their employees 2! 
- Dillards.com / Shoppingspree - can't reach website 
- Dillard's - do not work there 
- Dillards - scam and cheating! 
- Dillards - accused me of shoplifting when I had the receipts
- Dillard's Department Stores - fraud and scam
- Dillard's - service
- Dillard's - scam