Having problems with Asda Stores?

ASDA House, Southbank, Great Wilson Street
Thu7:00 AM - 11:00 PM
Fri7:00 AM - 11:00 PM
Sat7:00 AM - 11:00 PM
Sun7:00 AM - 11:00 PM

ComplaintsBoard.com is not affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with Asda Stores.

Complaints & Reviews

Asda StoresOut of date (17 days) camden pale ale purchased from crawley store

I purchased 2 packs of Camden Pale Ale today (24th April) and when I returned home I discovered there BB date is the 07/04/2020.

Having had to travel to the store and having queued outside (quite understandably) for 50 minutes I purchased these two packs and on returning home found them to be out of date by 17 days which is quite alarming. I understand you may be down on staffing currently but 17 days is quite poor. Please could you advise of what you can do about this please. I do not want to leave home again unneccessarily at the moment. Thank you Steve Moore.
[protected]
12 West Street
Dormansland
Surrey
RH7 6QW

Dec 24, 2019

Asda — Regular prescription

My Husband need 32 tablets a day for Parkinson's and Heart problems. we have used asda pharmacy since October...

Asda StoresChristmas food order

I booked my Christmas delivery slot.
    I added various "food to order" items to my trolley.
    I had them in the trolley before the deadline.
    Today my order is due to be delivered & I have received notification that one of my "food to order" items was not available!
    Having spoken to the ASDA store that is responsible for packing/delivering my order, I have been informed that all my order is subject to availability on the day.
    So I haven't actually pre ordered certain items as I was led to believe!
    Appalling service ASDA!!

Dec 20, 2019

Asda Stores — Bacon joint

I purchased a bacon joint at your store in Bristol yesterday. I was looking forward to having it for my tea...

Dec 06, 2019

Asda Stores — Bakery and staff attitude

My wife and I visited ASDA at Leamington Spa as we have for 10 years. We purchased a loaf and requested it to...

Nov 29, 2019

Asda leigh branch — Van driver

Hi I had just finished work after a 12 hour shift and one of your drivers with grey hair and beard blocked...

Asda StoresAsda diced chicken breast

I purchased some asda diced chicken breast a couple of days ago and cooked it last night, whilst eating it I bit on something hard, on what looks like a wish bone, these chicken breast aren't even suppose to have any bones in and I could have quite easily choked, I see this as a very serious matter and I want to know what's going to happen about this because quite frankly I could have in the worse case scenario died from choking if I hadn't noticed and just swallowed.
      Miss A.Reeve

Asda diced chicken breast

Sep 04, 2019

Asda Stores — Dangerous driving by asda van driver

I was driving along the A650 approaching Tingley roundabout M62 Junction 28. As the left lane reaches the...

Jul 27, 2019

Asda Stores — George management

we had a new manager arrive on our department since then she has been completely unhelpful, rude towards some...

Jun 20, 2019

Asda Stores — Nicorette mint quickmist online

A few times during the past few weeks ive noticed only single pks of q/m freshmint online for £19 so 3 time...

Jun 18, 2019

Asda — microwave

I purchased a microwave at the Asda in Crawley west susses on the 14/06/19, at 16:55. I find out on the...

Asda Storesdrivers

Hello,
        I would like to find out if what regulations your drivers are following when delivering groceries?
        We have a narrow street and it is difficult to drive through, especially if delivery van standing there as well. Driver saw me clearly, however, continued unloading and then went to the address. I have been waiting for 5 minutes to get through with my house few feet away. I know it sounds silly, however, it is a bit rediculous. What will happen if it was ambulance behind me? Are we all going to be waiting?

drivers

Asda Storessolar sphere light on a stake

I have bought the above mentioned lights from you for myself and for presents for several years. Obviously they are not very expensive and do not last forever but I have been very pleased with them. However I recently bought 4 white lights and have been extremely disappointed with the changed design. The globe continually gets full of condensation! On investigation I have realised that I can unscrew the globe and wipe this condensation. But there is a small amount of water underneath despite there being a small hole underneath for water to be able to drain away. Obviously the seal between the fully screwed in glass globe and the metal cup is inadequate. This means that everytime it rains water is going to seep inside and I don't imagine that they are going to last very long. i just wanted you to know that I am VERY disappointed with the changed design. Yours sincerely, Mrs Hilary J Stephenson
          email [protected]@hotmail.com
          address 95 Auckland Ave HULL HU67SJ

Asda Storesbicarbonate of soda dr. oedker

2 pkts of 35grms each 1pound 15pence, is far to expensive. Packaged in plastic pouches, then packaged again in a plastic wrapper. We are supposed to be cutting down on the amount of plastic we use. You are our voice to complain to the manufacture please do this.
            This item used to be sold in small drums, is there a problem with this.?

Have just read my complaint is to small, who the hell makes these stupid rules.

Asda Storescoca cola

hi I recently bought 2multipack boxes of coca cola from my local asda store in tonypandy ready for myself and my family for Xmas and the festive season which wasn't very cheap yet these cans totally taste nothing like coca cola and taste FLAT very very disappointed as I really:""usually":enjoy the taste of coca cola yet wondering now if Ile ever buy or drink this product again:))

Dec 16, 2018

Asda — claiming asda gift reward

Hi I have numerous times got through the process of claiming a 100ponnd asda voucher.and It is still not...

Nov 14, 2018

Asda Stores — delivery driver drives badly

This evening I had to slam on my brakes when the driver of vehicle YB18YUK pulled out in front of me from...

Asda Stores St Helensgift cards

my wife purchased two £25 pound gift cards from the Kirkland st asda store for my daughter as a birthday gift when these cards were used at a Primark store Warrington only one had been activated on returning to the asda store to complain later my wife was treated appallingly by a so called manager who virtually accused my wife of lying and was also seen by my daughter to be laughing and pointing at my wife with one of the assistants my daughter complained by telephone about the way my wife was treated by this so called manager all details where taken with the promise that this would be investigated and someone would be in touch with my daughter as of yet no contact as been made I myself knew that nothing would happen and that lip service would be given by asda who's motto is happy to help we know my wife will not get reimbursed the £25 but this is more about the way she was treated by a so called manager in front of other customers

Oct 12, 2018

Asda Stores, Great Bridge Tipton — till operator, number 14, 3.30pm

Hi just done my weekly shop at asda great bridge, not a great shopping experience Totally ignored by till...

Oct 07, 2018

Asda Driver — asda driver dangerous driver.

ASDA driver licence plate YV18 UVK driving down Cedars Road in Clapham at 2.40pm today Sunday 7/10/18...