DHLstolen package

M

I ordered 2 Coach bags from the U.S. When tracking it, the shipment showed as "delivered" on April 25 at 6:39 pm. This is impossible. First of all, there was no one home on that date at that time. I personally was at the library studying. Secondly, the lady driver claims that the recipient came to the front door, that she checked the address 3 times, received a signature and handed the package over to the correct address. This is complete bull. There is a very unique thing that happens when you go to our front door. I asked DHL to ask the driver what happens and I doubt she can tell us because she never came to the door. Coach won't help because they fulfilled their obligation. DHL claims they are investigating but I doubt anything will come of this. This was a $900.00 purchase and I doubt I will get any resolution. The signature panel shows a signature that isn't even mine. DHL needs to reimburse me for my purchase. My next recourse is the police because this is THEFT.

stolen package
stolen package

• Wine Is Good May 09, 2016

You need to report the theft to the police. If someone came to your door, signed for the package, then both DHL and Coach are in the clear.