DHL — stolen package
I ordered 2 Coach bags from the U.S. When tracking it, the shipment showed as "delivered" on April 25 at 6:39 pm. This is impossible. First of all, there was no one home on that date at that time. I personally was at the library studying. Secondly, the lady driver claims that the recipient came to the front door, that she checked the address 3 times, received a signature and handed the package over to the correct address. This is complete bull. There is a very unique thing that happens when you go to our front door. I asked DHL to ask the driver what happens and I doubt she can tell us because she never came to the door. Coach won't help because they fulfilled their obligation. DHL claims they are investigating but I doubt anything will come of this. This was a $900.00 purchase and I doubt I will get any resolution. The signature panel shows a signature that isn't even mine. DHL needs to reimburse me for my purchase. My next recourse is the police because this is THEFT.
More DHL Complaints & Reviews
- DHL Canada - delivery
- DHL - customs charge scam
- DHL - a blouse which has been stuck in customs fr more than a month...
- DHL PAKET - dhl germany two times could not deliver the same parcel to australia
- DHL - staff mistakes, system related failures & bad customer service
- DHL - untimely delivery
- DHL - dishonest, hopeless losers
- DHL Express - parcel not recieved
- DHL - bad service
- DHL Express - customs clearance