DHLlying delivery drivers

Lazy delivery driver - I have waited in all day for a parcel, have called up when it wasnt here by 5pm to be told it would be here before 9pm. Then I check the tracking & see that one of the home delivery agents has LIED by saying they came to my property at 17:59 and nobody was home so they left a card. This is absolute lies, I have waited in all day. I am disgusted at their laziness & furthermore with their blatant lying. Where is my calling card If I was supposedly not home?? I have waited in all day for this parcel, taken the day off work (lost money!!) only to be told 'Oh no its with our home delivery agent it will be with you AFTER 5pm but before 9pm' and then the lazy person couldnt even be bothered to deliver it & has the audacity to lie & say I wasnt home. And now I have no card to even collect my parcel. I am absolutely disgusted with this service. What is the point of giving parcels to home delivery agents who are too lazy to attempt to delivery them?? I have wasted a whole day waiting for someone who cant even be bothered to do their job properly. I have lost a days money, I have waited at home all day & into the evening - my whole day wasted, I have no parcel, & they are sneaking off home early without delivering my parcel & lying to cover the tracks of their own unprofessionalism.

• Ar
    Arezou Salehi May 09, 2016

I have exactly the same experience. I was waiting for my parcel the whole day looking into street from window. It was impossible to miss the delivery. Lazy driver reported a missing delivery at 14:59!
    It is a shame. DHL is expensive and unreliable
    My DHL tracking No was: [protected].

• Ya
    yabani Jun 30, 2014

Yes, same thing happened to me today. Exactly your story.