DAMAC Properties Logo

DAMAC Properties

Having problems with DAMAC Properties?

DAMAC Properties Customer Service Contacts

+971 43 019 920 (Customer Service)
+971 43 731 000 (Head Office)
+971 45 122 600 (Ocean Heights Office)
+971 43 763 600 (Park Towers Office)
+971 48 183 300 (DAMAC Hills Office)
+971 45 905 222 (Sheikh Zayed Road Sales Office)
+966 112 932 883 (Riyadh, Saudi Arabia)
+966 122 330 210 (Jeddah, Saudi Arabia)
+974 44 666 986 (Doha, Qatar)
+965 22 498 727 (Kuwait City, Kuwait)
+961 81 647 200 (Beirut, Lebanon)
+234 14 406 188 (Nigeria)
501, 5th Floor, Al Moosa Tower 2, Sheikh Zayed Road

Dubai International Financial Centre

DAMAC Hills
Al Hebiah Third, Al Qudra Road

Sheikh Zayed Road Sales Office
Al Manara Building, 2nd Floor, Sheikh Zayed RoadбтLandmark: above Bugatti Showroomб PO Box 2195, Dubai, UAE

REGIONAL CONTACTS
Saudi Arabia

Riyadh
14th Floor, Al Anoud Buildingб King Fahd Roadб Riyadh, Saudi Arabia
Fax: +966 112 792 462
Jeddah
Al Jawharah Tower, Next to Rosewood Jeddah Hotel, Said Ibn Amir, Ash Shati, Jeddah, Saudi Arabia
Fax: +966 122 845 446
Qatar
Building 90, New Solta area, Ali bin Abi Talib Street, Next to Omar bin Al Khattab Health Centre, Doha, Qatar, Qatar
Fax: +974 44 554 576
Kuwait
Al Bawader Real Estate Broker WLL, Office 42A, 12th Floor, Panasonic Tower, Building 6, Block 14, Al Qibla Street, Kuwait City, Kuwait
Fax: +965 22 456 766
Lebanon
DAMAC Properties Lebanon SAL, Unit 1801, 18th Floor, DAMAC Tower, Omar Daouk Street, Mina El Hosn, Beirut Central District, Lebanon

ComplaintsBoard.com is not affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with DAMAC Properties Customer Service. Initial DAMAC Properties complaints should be directed to their team directly. You can find contact details for DAMAC Properties above.

Use this comments board to leave complaints and reviews about DAMAC Properties. Discuss the issues you have had with DAMAC Properties and work with their customer service team to find a resolution.

Complaints & Reviews

Dec 10, 2020

DAMAC Properties — Unethical behaviour of staff and company

Good Morning. I did an investment with Damac, in November 2019, when I came to Dubai for my 25th wedding...

DAMAC PropertiesApartment leakage

I'm the tenant for Lake View 2405 apartment
For 1 month I have requested a maintenance to solve the leakage issue in the apartment until now the issue has not been solved and the damage become unsafe to live in the apartment. I renewed my contract for 1 more year and I'm not feeling safe in the apartment. The maintenance team are not able to solve the issue their not equipped to do the work I need an immediate solution to this issue and the proper team who can provide the safety for me to stay in the apartment

DAMAC Propertieseoi refund

Dear,

The last year 2019 we visited Damac office in Jeddah Saudi Arabia.

We paid EOI 20, 000 DHM's dated 20/10/2019 and myself and my partner travelled subsequently to Dubai for site visits.

Unfortunately, the deal was not finalized in the office and we were told by the sales representative in Jeddah that Refund can be applied.

We were already informed that Damac will charge ~1700 Dhms per person for visit arrangments and the balance will be refunded to us.

I have been following from a year DAMAC sales representative name Syed Quadri but every time he comes up with the different story.

I request that please process the refund smoothly in the same account from where the payment was initiated after adjusting 2 people visit arrangement fees.I am attaching the EOI receipt confirmation for your reference

eoi refund

DAMAC PropertiesRefund of expression of interest

I am Sanjeet and I have paid 20, 000AED toward expression of interest upon commitment of Damac Sales Director Mr. Haris and Sale person Mr.Ranjeet.

During visit to exclusive event on 22.08.2020, I have given the indicative price of 1.25 mAED for 4 BHK and same was quoted on 24.08.2020 as 1.6 mAED basis which I decided to put request for refund of "Expression of Interest"

Not happy with the service.
      Applied for refund since 1 month.25.08.2020.
      Still not got the refund.
      Mailed 5-6 times to customer care and no response from customer care as well as from none of Sales representative.

No update.
      Since 26 days my 20000 aed is stuck.
      Bad service and my wise decision not to buy property through Damac
      I am planning to lodge with DLD and police complaint now
      Regards
      Sanjeet

Mark Francisco Nov 15, 2020

Yes their agents are very pushy and aggressive. Massive turn-off. DAMAC bosses must review this kind of approach. They will lose more clients than gain. On Nov 7, 2020 we went to DAMAC Hills during an open house. Felt harassed by their aggressive agents. Even asked AED 40K from me as "expression of interest" for a 800sqf 1-BHK unit. One agent whom they said is with finance team even pulled a drama that another client waiting inside the meeting room wants the same unit so I better decide instantly. Such desperation it's pathetic. I got so turned off I don't even want to consider DAMAC when buying a property.

• Im
          Imran Ahsan Sep 29, 2020

I can join you as they have not even refunded me since last year.

I am currently residing in KSA.

DAMAC PropertiesCareless from the customer care team

The customer care team in Damac is ignoring our complaint and refusing to solve our problems.

Attached pictures witness the careless from the team.

Damac wronged me when they put an illegal fine on me through the security.

I have submitted many of complaints to the customer team, but I discover the carelessness from them.

I am chasing them since 1 month but no one care!

Jul 19, 2020

DAMAC Properties — Parking fine

Dear, Hope this email finds you well. Kindly note that I am a resident in Damac Ghalia - JVC. I have...

Jun 23, 2020

DAMAC Properties — Akoya oxygen

السيد مدير شركة داماك العقارية المحترم مقدمه لكم : نادر سعد الدين محمد صادق المستثمر لديكم بالوحدة رقم...

DAMAC PropertiesMaison distinction staff

Abuse & harassment by staff - I am a resident.
          Complete neglect & detrimental to my health & wellbeing. I have contacted DED & they have said it's not their remit. Please help me.

Apr 14, 2020

DAMAC Properties — mishandling our co owners association

Many of us owners of The Piazza, a residential complex built by DAMAC in Lusail City, Doha, Qatar are now...

DAMAC PropertiesInternet

There is no internet connection in Damac Tenora. And these guys are asking to stay at home, dont go out for work.

How can we stay at home and do work without internet.

Etisalat is ready to give the connection for last one year and Damac is not giving them the clearance

Frustrated by the ridiculous response from Damac

DAMAC PropertiesNo internet fibre

For the past two years tenants have been complaining about lack of internet fiber connectivity. When contacted with the Internet service providers we were informed that building has to internal infrastructural their optic cable wiring is done. At this era, it seems like totally disconnected from the world without internet connection. relentless following up and complaining yield no results and all pleas are unheard. in Current situation, 90% have to work from home and lack of fixed internet connection is a major issue we all are facing.

DAMAC PropertiesMaintenance parking. Trash bins

I was in shock when I saw the condition of the parking walls. There is no trash bins, emissions is everywhere. Very bad smell. There is no maintenance for the walls.
                Each floor corridors are not clean. Garbage always full of trash. Water liking should be fixed.
                When I visited to complain to the management office in building B, their attitude was very bad, unrespectful. The manager doesn't know how to talk with a lady.
                The manager (Indian) let me to feel I am guest in his house and he can create for me problem if I complain.
                Instead of resolving the problems they always try to create a problems.

DAMAC PropertiesNoisy neighbour

Hi, I live in damac ghalia, JVC and I have my neighbour infront of me playing very lound music every single day and night, I triend talking to him more than once to tell him that this is very hard for me and he closes it for one day and thats it. I wish I can have a solution for this because I can not sleep at night or rest after my work during the day.

Thanks

DAMAC PropertiesDisconnection of water

The situation of disconnecting water every once in a while is ridiculous, we have received for the tenth time a notification of disconnecting the water from 9:00 AM to 03:00 PM yet not only that but also they are not being honest with the timing since it 05:40 already and no water!!!
                    We need a permanent solution for this repeated issue !!!

Jan 04, 2020

DAMAC Properties — Hygiene in pool area female toilets

Afternoon. I am living in Damac Ghalia JVC. I have alredy complained and to customer service and to...

DAMAC PropertiesBuilding access

There is a very bad habbit brought by the building administrators from their country: they fail to inform tenants in a proper way of any changes. Then they force entering the building, blocking access cards, lying that it got old, was deactivated coz of outstanding fees, which owners didn't pay, etc. Question here, why should tenants deal with this? When by law even the renting documents are a responsibility of the flat owner, not tenants. But still, cards are being blocked and you cannot activate it. Terrible administration

• Ab
                          ABekova Abazbekova Sep 15, 2020

Yes I hate this system, I would say cheap system!They block your card even if landlord didn’t pay service charge, But that’s not my issue I pay rent on time!They lock the doors even If your contract is going to end!One week before they will lock it!!By law they have no rights to lock my door!Cause I’m paying rent, paying my bills and They have worst reception on earth!They shout for any reason

Dec 13, 2019

DAMAC Properties — I have not received the refund owed to me for the deposit of an apartment for the value of €20,000

My name is Tania Adebiyi and I'm from the UK. I made a request to Dubai land department through one of your...

Dec 08, 2019

DAMAC Properties — Paramount

I bought my apartment for 1 million USD and now the price is half of it. Paramount has cancelled and Damac i...

Nov 21, 2019

Damac Ghalia — Shutdown of water

We are suffering in this building!!! More than 2 weeks and they are unable to solve the shutdown and...

Nov 18, 2019

DAMAC Properties — damac properties - disgusting introduction

My experience was as a potential investor. The DAMAC group recently came to Dallas Texas and presented...