DAMAC Properties Logo

DAMAC Properties

Having problems with DAMAC Properties?

DAMAC Properties reviews first appeared on Complaints Board on Aug 10, 2009. The latest review apartment was posted on Nov 24, 2021. The latest complaint no response to fix the finding in my apartment after closing was resolved on Jan 15, 2014. DAMAC Properties has an average consumer rating of 1 stars from 85 reviews. DAMAC Properties has resolved 3 complaints.

DAMAC Properties Customer Service Contacts

+971 43 019 920 (Customer Service)
+971 43 731 000 (Head Office)
+971 45 122 600 (Ocean Heights Office)
+971 43 763 600 (Park Towers Office)
+971 48 183 300 (DAMAC Hills Office)
+971 45 905 222 (Sheikh Zayed Road Sales Office)
+966 112 932 883 (Riyadh, Saudi Arabia)
+966 122 330 210 (Jeddah, Saudi Arabia)
+974 44 666 986 (Doha, Qatar)
+965 22 498 727 (Kuwait City, Kuwait)
+961 81 647 200 (Beirut, Lebanon)
+234 14 406 188 (Nigeria)
501, 5th Floor, Al Moosa Tower 2, Sheikh Zayed Road

Dubai International Financial Centre

DAMAC Hills
Al Hebiah Third, Al Qudra Road

Sheikh Zayed Road Sales Office
Al Manara Building, 2nd Floor, Sheikh Zayed RoadбтLandmark: above Bugatti Showroomб PO Box 2195, Dubai, UAE

REGIONAL CONTACTS
Saudi Arabia

Riyadh
14th Floor, Al Anoud Buildingб King Fahd Roadб Riyadh, Saudi Arabia
Fax: +966 112 792 462
Jeddah
Al Jawharah Tower, Next to Rosewood Jeddah Hotel, Said Ibn Amir, Ash Shati, Jeddah, Saudi Arabia
Fax: +966 122 845 446
Qatar
Building 90, New Solta area, Ali bin Abi Talib Street, Next to Omar bin Al Khattab Health Centre, Doha, Qatar, Qatar
Fax: +974 44 554 576
Kuwait
Al Bawader Real Estate Broker WLL, Office 42A, 12th Floor, Panasonic Tower, Building 6, Block 14, Al Qibla Street, Kuwait City, Kuwait
Fax: +965 22 456 766
Lebanon
DAMAC Properties Lebanon SAL, Unit 1801, 18th Floor, DAMAC Tower, Omar Daouk Street, Mina El Hosn, Beirut Central District, Lebanon

ComplaintsBoard.com is not affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with DAMAC Properties Customer Service. Initial DAMAC Properties complaints should be directed to their team directly. You can find contact details for DAMAC Properties above.

Use this comments board to leave complaints and reviews about DAMAC Properties. Discuss the issues you have had with DAMAC Properties and work with their customer service team to find a resolution.

DAMAC Properties Complaints & Reviews, Page 2

Damac Propertiesmy unit is not GOLF VIEW which agent sold me by saying its golf facing.

Hello,
Rajat punjani is in the sales management team who sell me the unit, he mentioned me that the flat he is selling me is golf vita golf view. i asked him many times on calls and in chat and also in email communication that the units are golf view or not . and he confirms me that the unit is golf view . today i sent my cousin to the property for snagging and the unit is not gold view. rajit punjani lied to me and sell me the unit with higer price and confirm me that its golf view. i want damac to provide me the flat which i paid for with golf view or refund the money i paid for the falt . i want email and call back from damac as soon as possible. my numer is [protected]. i am going to take a leagal action on this matter. also i am contacting dubaipolice seperately and discuss with them about the scam which rajit punjani sales management team damac did with me . find the attachment with the proof that my flat is 100 percent golf view. i want damac to contact me as soon as possible .
URGENT REPLY CALL ME ON [protected]

Fahad Nazir
GOLF VITA
GVTA/18/1804
1BR
VIEWTYPE
GOLF VIEW

my unit is not GOLF VIEW which agent sold me by saying its golf facing.

4 Responses
      Badrddin Jun 02, 2021

there any help we can get from this website ??

Badrddin May 26, 2021

Hello,

i have the same problem in Kiara project...

• Fa
      fahadd May 26, 2021

@Badrddin kidnly let me know where you are based i am based in uk . also which actions you took to sort out your matter.

Badrddin May 26, 2021

@fahadd I am in Canada, and i took no action yet, i send emails to DubaiLand they never answer me.

Damac PropertiesDamac Hills

Scam in official Damac tent!!
    It has been a devastating and disappointing process. Knowing Dubai market we felt safe to enter Damac Hills Sales Tent. Surely there will be no scam there.
    How wrong were we!!!
    Everything started with real estate agent not knowing about the property size, price, amenities; followed by a meeting where we were given no choice but to enter with Damac RM and Damac mortgage agent. They told us everything is excellent. And on the spot asked which property are we buying. Post the conversation with my personal mortgage advisor we realised that it would never get approved by any bank, so understanding that we can't afford it we have rejected the property.
    Deceiving real estate agent begged for us to return to the Damac Sales Office as he found an "solution".
    Verbally in this meeting we were told that they can offer 6% discount, where Damac will waver 4% government fee or decrease 4% of the price. The additional 2% discount realty will return (their commission) post the closure of the deal, as long as we put reservation fee on the spot! They even brought the card machine!!!

We went home and put down the 40k. Reservation agreement came stating original price without any discounts. That seemed very odd but RM from Damac started convincing us that it's just reservation and all negotiations will be done after. So the biggest mistake was made - we signed it.
    When the SPA came, original price was mentioned again! And RM from Damac said that it's normal and will be negotiated after I sign THE CONTRACT!! Obviously, we did not sign anything as that's when it started feeling like a real life scam right under Damac nose!
    Later this evening we received and email from realty that stated they will return 6% of property value when the deal is complete, disguised as a referral. (Wow! How is that possible?! when you commission is only 2%). They begged us not tell Damac about this during the welcome call (not suspicious at all). Interestingly, they couldn't proved any RERA certification for the realtor, saying it's "Uber processing". And all of this seems to be supported by Damac or they have no idea what's going on in their official sales office.

I have politely declined the unit, as we were forced into it by the realty and ACTUAL Damac representatives by providing us with deceiving information, inaccurate numbers and I don't even know what should I call the "6% commission refund" . Obviously no one is returning the 40k.

Absolute disaster, so scary to see that things like that take place in official Damac tent with official employees. How can such a huge reputable company do this to honest people?! It has been really heartbreaking and have really affected my life.
    Stay away!!

2 Responses
      • Sh
        shABleGal May 23, 2021

Feel free to contact me if you would like some legal advice to assist you hence I can arrange free consultation with our legal team in Dubai, U.A.E

• -!! May 10, 2021

Damac Properties is a scam. The same thing was done to me. Their staff, Mohmmad Moussa and Radwa Bakry took 6, 000 Dirham off my payment, told me I can use the money I will pay in to buy another property within the Damac Portfolio when I said I could not afford the hotel unit, and virtually kept me in their office for more than 8 hours to sign the contract before I was allowed to leave. I was scared for my life and had to sign. My entire life savings is stuck with them there. I have written several emails to their office, stating why the contract should be voided as it was signed under duress and falsehood. They are not replying to my complaints and nothing is been said about the complaints about their staff and the theft of my 6, 000 Dirham. They are still chasing me for payment. I should believe their government supports this fraudulent behaviour as I had tried complaining to all their official departments, sending emails up on emails, with no single response back. They are actually not regulated by the Dubai FSA ombudsman. They are a real scam.

Damac PropertiesDamac celestia apartments

Hi I am in the process of taking handover of my apartment in Damac Celesta property. I have signed the handover agreement and after that I was told that since I have offer by Damac for 10% ROI so someone from Rental team will contact us.
      Me and my partner tried hard by calling and sending emails to Damac that if someone can contact us to discuss rental agreement but they are not listening. Very slow in response everytime they called a new person came and we have to explain them from start the whole story.
      Can you help in this since their customer service is worst.

Regards,
      Shary

Damac PropertiesProperty

To Damac Complaint department team.
        Dispute Unit Name: PRK1/SD200/2D554F
        From: Farhat Nartadjiev
        Deposit refund later

This Letter was advised by one of your costumer care service representative during the phone call today. I would like to bring to your attention about Fraud deal, which was happened between me on behalf of Mr Bakyt Nariman Uulu and your team member Mr. Moataz Elnashar who is working as Senior relationship manager.
        Mr. Moataz rested us assured verbally, that unit which Mr. Bakyt wanted to invest for will be a Duplex villa which he was visited and shown, but in fact according to the SAP the Property is townhouse. Mr. Moataz forced us to pay the deposit amount of 20.000 AED (The invoice copy is attached below) for booking Villa and 14% of The First down payment needs to be transferred on 19 of April, 2021. Till that time we didn't receive any draft SAP for our acknowledgment and further decision. When the payment was done by me, after Mr. Moataz prepared SAP and sent it to us. When we went through the SAP, it was totally different unit and Features of property are not part of the Unit, they are for illustration purposes only, but Mr. Moataz is still insisting that our Unit is Villa and it will be fully furnished as Demo version.
        Due to above reasons Mr. Bakyt wanted to cancel this Deas and request you to refound our money back.
        Kindly let us know if you need more evidences for above incident, we have all emails and saved conversation between Mr. Moataz and Mr. Bakyt.
        Me and Mr Bakyt looking forward for your prompt response.
        Sincerely yours,
        Farhat Nartadjiev
        MOB # [protected]
        [protected]@gmail.com

Property

Damac PropertiesHotel agreement being with held by Damac properties

My wife and I purchased a hotel unit at the Paramount Hotel, Tower C from the original buyer.
          We have been over 6 weeks for the hotel agreement to be issued by damac, we used a estate agent (Lexfolio) and we also paid for a power of attorney to act on our behalf.
          The POA confirmed in an email to us after the title deeds to the unit was issued to us, which also confired that the hotel agreement would be issued within a few days but this is still outstanding.

Kind regards
          Mr Ivan Dowman

Mar 04, 2021

Damac Properties — Fraud and deception on purchasing villa [damac hills - 103 - the flora]

I'll try to summarize the whole story within the following points: - On the August August 2020 I went...

Damac PropertiesDamac changing the Agreement.

Damac makes an agreement to have your property ready by anticipated completion date. Then in the contract they hide a clause that they can extend the same by one year without any penalty. If they go over this one year they will pay you a 4% penalty.

They then write the same Clause in different words in another place in the contract.

Now when they have delayed more than a year, they now say that each part is different and it means they can extend 2 years, which is a lie and fraud.

They are the worst company to deal with and they are a bunch of thieves. They just lie all the time and try to intimidate you.

Then when you catch them lying the ignore your emails and after appoint new staff when u have to start the whole query again.

I have dealt with many of the staff
            Umran
            Konswa
            Niall Mc Loughlin
            Harsha

They are all thieves.

Save yourself and your money, these guys are only out to steal and defraud u.

Jan 23, 2021

Damac Properties — Flat 222 st maple 2 emirates garden

Please forward this to the relevant department. Thanks Customer relationship manager Damac...

Dec 10, 2020

Damac Properties — Unethical behaviour of staff and company

Good Morning. I did an investment with Damac, in November 2019, when I came to Dubai for my 25th wedding...

Damac PropertiesApartment leakage

I'm the tenant for Lake View 2405 apartment
              For 1 month I have requested a maintenance to solve the leakage issue in the apartment until now the issue has not been solved and the damage become unsafe to live in the apartment. I renewed my contract for 1 more year and I'm not feeling safe in the apartment. The maintenance team are not able to solve the issue their not equipped to do the work I need an immediate solution to this issue and the proper team who can provide the safety for me to stay in the apartment

Damac Propertieseoi refund

Dear,

The last year 2019 we visited Damac office in Jeddah Saudi Arabia.

We paid EOI 20, 000 DHM's dated 20/10/2019 and myself and my partner travelled subsequently to Dubai for site visits.

Unfortunately, the deal was not finalized in the office and we were told by the sales representative in Jeddah that Refund can be applied.

We were already informed that Damac will charge ~1700 Dhms per person for visit arrangments and the balance will be refunded to us.

I have been following from a year DAMAC sales representative name Syed Quadri but every time he comes up with the different story.

I request that please process the refund smoothly in the same account from where the payment was initiated after adjusting 2 people visit arrangement fees.I am attaching the EOI receipt confirmation for your reference

eoi refund

Respond

Damac PropertiesRefund of expression of interest

I am Sanjeet and I have paid 20, 000AED toward expression of interest upon commitment of Damac Sales Director Mr. Haris and Sale person Mr.Ranjeet.

During visit to exclusive event on 22.08.2020, I have given the indicative price of 1.25 mAED for 4 BHK and same was quoted on 24.08.2020 as 1.6 mAED basis which I decided to put request for refund of "Expression of Interest"

Not happy with the service.
                  Applied for refund since 1 month.25.08.2020.
                  Still not got the refund.
                  Mailed 5-6 times to customer care and no response from customer care as well as from none of Sales representative.

No update.
                  Since 26 days my 20000 aed is stuck.
                  Bad service and my wise decision not to buy property through Damac
                  I am planning to lodge with DLD and police complaint now
                  Regards
                  Sanjeet

3 Responses
                    • Fe
                      Ferdinand Soriano Sep 30, 2021

Good day Sanjeet, I can feel your frustration.. I had the same issue.. refund for 'expression of interest' filed on 16/08/2021 some small actioned made by AYS but refund still awaited till now. Did somehow now received your refund?

Mark Francisco Nov 15, 2020

Yes their agents are very pushy and aggressive. Massive turn-off. DAMAC bosses must review this kind of approach. They will lose more clients than gain. On Nov 7, 2020 we went to DAMAC Hills during an open house. Felt harassed by their aggressive agents. Even asked AED 40K from me as "expression of interest" for a 800sqf 1-BHK unit. One agent whom they said is with finance team even pulled a drama that another client waiting inside the meeting room wants the same unit so I better decide instantly. Such desperation it's pathetic. I got so turned off I don't even want to consider DAMAC when buying a property.

• Im
                      Imran Ahsan Sep 29, 2020

I can join you as they have not even refunded me since last year.

I am currently residing in KSA.

Damac PropertiesCareless from the customer care team

The customer care team in Damac is ignoring our complaint and refusing to solve our problems.

Attached pictures witness the careless from the team.

Damac wronged me when they put an illegal fine on me through the security.

I have submitted many of complaints to the customer team, but I discover the carelessness from them.

I am chasing them since 1 month but no one care!

Jul 19, 2020

Damac Properties — Parking fine

Dear, Hope this email finds you well. Kindly note that I am a resident in Damac Ghalia - JVC. I have...

Jun 23, 2020

Damac Properties — Akoya oxygen

السيد مدير شركة داماك العقارية المحترم مقدمه لكم : نادر سعد الدين محمد صادق المستثمر لديكم بالوحدة رقم...

Damac PropertiesMaison distinction staff

Abuse & harassment by staff - I am a resident.
                      Complete neglect & detrimental to my health & wellbeing. I have contacted DED & they have said it's not their remit. Please help me.

Apr 14, 2020

Damac Properties — mishandling our co owners association

Many of us owners of The Piazza, a residential complex built by DAMAC in Lusail City, Doha, Qatar are now...

Damac PropertiesInternet

There is no internet connection in Damac Tenora. And these guys are asking to stay at home, dont go out for work.

How can we stay at home and do work without internet.

Etisalat is ready to give the connection for last one year and Damac is not giving them the clearance

Frustrated by the ridiculous response from Damac

Damac PropertiesNo internet fibre

For the past two years tenants have been complaining about lack of internet fiber connectivity. When contacted with the Internet service providers we were informed that building has to internal infrastructural their optic cable wiring is done. At this era, it seems like totally disconnected from the world without internet connection. relentless following up and complaining yield no results and all pleas are unheard. in Current situation, 90% have to work from home and lack of fixed internet connection is a major issue we all are facing.

Damac PropertiesMaintenance parking. Trash bins

I was in shock when I saw the condition of the parking walls. There is no trash bins, emissions is everywhere. Very bad smell. There is no maintenance for the walls.
                            Each floor corridors are not clean. Garbage always full of trash. Water liking should be fixed.
                            When I visited to complain to the management office in building B, their attitude was very bad, unrespectful. The manager doesn't know how to talk with a lady.
                            The manager (Indian) let me to feel I am guest in his house and he can create for me problem if I complain.
                            Instead of resolving the problems they always try to create a problems.