Having problems with LGI Homes?

LGI Homes Customer Service Contacts

1450 Lake Robbins Dr. Suite 430
The Woodlands, Texas

ComplaintsBoard.com is not affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with LGI Homes Customer Service. Initial LGI Homes complaints should be directed to their team directly. You can find contact details for LGI Homes above.

Use this comments board to leave complaints and reviews about LGI Homes. Discuss the issues you have had with LGI Homes and work with their customer service team to find a resolution.

LGI Homes Complaints & Reviews

LGI HomesSales department

BEWARE of the SCAM. Unethical pre-approval practices where they say you are pre-approved without looking at any documentation. They do this so they can get you under contract and collect a quick $1000 from you. The first person I spoke with Josh was rude and brushed me off because I told him I wanted to think about my decision. I explained to both Josh and Jack Kang that I had a unique situation and would like to speak with the mortgage company first so I do not receive a hard hit on my credit for no reason. The sales manager Jack Kang tells me I can not speak with the loan officer about my file prior to signing the contract. So I sign the contract and everything I told them about my file is the same reason as to why I was denied. We could have avoided the hard hit if someone had just listened to me or allowed me to speak with the mortgage company. Let's see if I get my money back.

LGI HomesBreach of Contract

Oak Ridge location in Fort Worth Texas has the worst customer service! The sales manager sold my house that I was UNDER CONTRACT to another family. He admitted to BREACHING MY CONTRACT and they cannot be trusted! They just tried brushing it under the table like it never happen and didn't seem to want to solve the issue! Buyer Beware, save yourself the headache! Don't trust LGI HOMES you'll get the run around! THINK BEFORE YOU BUY SHOULD BE THEIR MOTTO!!!

Dec 03, 2020

LGI Homes — Terrata homes

My husband and I are Veterans seeking to purchase a Home in the Houston area. We completed the inspection on...

Rosharon
      Jul 17, 2020

LGI Homes — Too many to list - customer service is the #1 complaint

We purchased our home in the beginning of 2016. It was a brand new home. After a few months living here I...

LGI HomesMultiple repairs on the inside of my house that need to be fixed and it hasn't been fixed

I have knock down issues by my front door. And my back door leaks water every time it rains and it doesn't open or close right. We also have tile coming off the floor in master bath. And a plumbing noice in ceiling of living room. I have reached out to LGI multiple times I've even visited the office multiple times no callbacks no scheduling issued and found in the their computer twice that it was closed out like the work has been done and it wasn't. I have left messages and still no response. They tell me to keep putting it back in to get resolved and that doesn't work either it's like they hope I just give up.

Oct 19, 2019

LGI Homes — vinyl window shutters

I noticed white splotches on the second story brown vinyl shutters. I initially thought they were bird poop...

LGI Homesthe roof

I am contacting you about a home I bought from your company in 2015, and was built in 2014 . Its in Lake Alfred Estates in Lake Alfred, Fl. The problem is every time it Rains
        I notice streams of black residue show on the roof trim. Causing the concrete driveway to turn BLACK! Also in the front of the entrance way of the house. What is to be done about this?

Sep 21, 2019

LGI Homes — deceitful.

Kept receiving zero down flyers on new LGI homes. The zero down turned into 13k at first then 21k required...

LGI Homesoutdoor paint

We have been in our home for a year now. The paint on the ceiling by my front door is pealing away. It never gets wet or anything. My front door paint is also pealing. We also have nail pops and board separation that we were informed is our responsibility to fix ourselves. Someplaces are missing paint all together. I don't think this should be our responsibility, house paint should last more than a year! I also want to know how we are being charged a fee for a security system that our house is not even wired for. Yet it's included in our HOA dues!!

outdoor paint

LGI Homeshome poorly built

Driveway was cracked and front entrance stucco was also cracked and I was told at walk through that it would be repaired and after moving in the construction mgr said nothing can be done also other discrepancies like vinyls tiles were lifting up off floor and garage door was not put in right it constantly squeaks as if it were put up centuries ago I complain about it through correct channels by putting a repair request on their 10 yr warranty and every time they looked at it they said I needed to oil it i've oiled it so many times and still the same now I bought this home that is supposed to be a good quality neighborhood and the new home their building the have been selling them to an outside leasing investor which in time my home that I purchased will never go up in value no one wants to buy a home in a renters community. If I would have know what type of lies lgi gives you to buy a home I would have never bought a home here not happy with lgi at all!! I will make it known to all even if it's through word of mouth how horrible lgi lies to their clients!
            Not a way to do realestate business
            Shiftiest company buyer beware stay far away from lgi not worth the price even though they offer you free closing cost strings come attached and the type of string the right off during tax time so the make their money and u lose yours!

LGI HomesÉmployee @ magma ranch

My fiance and i drove and 1 hr & 6 minutes to magma ranch to see the property. Greeted by Kris Zema. Nice @ first showed us around talked to us about LGI. She ran our credit. We knew it wasn't great. But she came back she back saying not bad. We went out too see a house not the house that we wanted we were not there to buy but too rent for $989.00 the Taos... Anyway we went back to the office sat down with the loan depot lady named Jessica. She.was a peach we signed the home owners paper work and the loan paperwork. And left about 3 days later Kris Zema calls me and says i want $37000.00 purchase price $1000.00 holding fee $6500.00 closing cost now and my fiance and i we're like wait a minute she can't do this she's in breach of contract. So we have backed out of the whole contract with them they have caused me so much stress i got put in the hospital having a seizure because Kris Zema wouldn't keep texting me and harrasing me. I hope this never happens to anyone else what ha to us

Jun 04, 2019

LGI Homes — air conditioning issues

My husband and I purchased this house February 2018. The problem is this On cool temperatures (winter)we are...

Jun 03, 2019

LGI Homes — salesperson

To Whom it may concern: I am demanding my deposit of $1000 to be returned by end of day June 3, 2019 and I...

Jan 22, 2019

LGI Homes — paint and overpray

I live in the Tuscano development in the Richmond American homes. It was brought to my attention by my...

LGI Homes — incomplete roofing on brand new home purchased july 2017

In short, purchased a brand new home in Venus texas via LGI homes on July 2017, it is now October 2018, as I...

LGI Homes — air conditioning

I bought a air conditioning five months ago. Since it did not have enough cooling, I contacted the installer...

Karaj

LGI Homes — requested services

Hello. We live in Talise De Culebra in San Antonio, Tx. We have made several frequents which nothing has been...

LGI Homes — drywall repair

We purchased a home from LGI in April 2018 we moved in. My husband got a job in another state 6 months later...

LGI Homes — high pressure dealership type sales/ poor customer service

Beware, high pressure sales tactics. They have a system and it takes an hour before you get to see a home...

LGI Homes — dishwasher

I bought a Dishwasher model LD T 5665 s St from Sears. I bought it in June of 2018 it is now September 8...