CVS Pharmacy — oxycodone
I carried a prescript to store #4655 and it was for 5 milligram oxycodone and my prescript was filled with 10 milligram oxycodone and I took 90 pills not knowing my doctor had not changed my prescript and he found that I was taking way to strong of meds and wrong prescript in which he had wrote me I did have some side affects and did get sick from it . I have spoken with a David Lareau and was ask to call him back on 3/21/2016 and have called every day this week and he has not returned my calls please answer me why? My name is Brenda Cagle telephone number is: [protected]
More CVS Pharmacy Complaints & Reviews
- CVS Pharmacy - missing 90 oxycodone from 150 pill prescription.
- CVS / Pharmacy - being falsely accused by loss prevention!!
- CVS - customer service
- CVS / Pharmacy - mistreatment by manager
- CVS Pharmacy - not responsiveness
- CVS - use of plastic bags at cvs stores
- CVS - charged me full price and did not use my insurance provided.
- CVS / Pharmacy - manager hires four of supervisor's close friends
- CVS - Rapid covid testing
- CVS - pharmacy never having my prescription and being rude about it