CVS Pharmacyoxycodone

C

I carried a prescript to store #4655 and it was for 5 milligram oxycodone and my prescript was filled with 10 milligram oxycodone and I took 90 pills not knowing my doctor had not changed my prescript and he found that I was taking way to strong of meds and wrong prescript in which he had wrote me I did have some side affects and did get sick from it . I have spoken with a David Lareau and was ask to call him back on 3/21/2016 and have called every day this week and he has not returned my calls please answer me why? My name is Brenda Cagle telephone number is: [protected]

• Wine Is Good May 09, 2016

If you doctor did not change your script why is this a complaint against the pharmacy? They fill the script as it is written. Did you know you can cut a 10mg pill in half to make it 5mg?