CVS Pharmacy / CVS Health — pharmacy
When I pick up medicine for my daughter on 10/04/2019 was not told that she had two medication to pick up. Was told she had one, so minute after leaving the window discover wrong medicine, so with inside. Again she said one but she went to the basket where the medicine is stored and got the other out. I Wasn't giving an option to switch out the medicine and just pay the difference of the correct medicine. I Only had enough money to purchase the medicine and she really needed it. They put the money back on the card and ask me to pay another 11 dollars, so I couldn't get my daughter's allergy medicine and have to wait for three to five business days when money goes back.
More CVS Pharmacy / CVS Health Complaints & Reviews
- CVS Pharmacy - missing 90 oxycodone from 150 pill prescription. 
- CVS / Pharmacy - being falsely accused by loss prevention!! 
- CVS - customer service 
- CVS / Pharmacy - mistreatment by manager 
- CVS Pharmacy - not responsiveness 
- CVS Pharmacy / CVS Health - use of plastic bags at cvs stores 
- CVS Pharmacy / CVS Health - charged me full price and did not use my insurance provided.
- CVS / Pharmacy - manager hires four of supervisor's close friends 
- CVS Pharmacy / CVS Health - pharmacy never having my prescription and being rude about it
- CVS Pharmacy / CVS Health - pharmacist filling a prescription incorrectly