ADVERTISIMENT
Fri:8:00 am - 10:00 pm
Sat:8:00 am - 10:00 pm

Reviews and Complaints

CVSPharmacy

Pharmacist refused to fill my prescription saying that the FDA changed their "guidelines" for the requested meds. 1. Pharmacists are practicing medicine without a license with their refusal to fill a non-opiod/none addictive prescription. 2. Pharmacists are interfering in doctor/patient relationships. The doctor is the one who knows my condition and history, not the pharmacist. The doctor is licensed to prescribe, not the pharmacist. 3. The pharmacists are lying when they imply that they can only fill prescriptions according to FDA recommendations. 4. The pharmacists are apparently lying when they say corporate has told them not to fill these prescriptions. 5.

Comment Guidelines

Respond
    CVS

CVScvs pharmacy

I went to the CVS pharmacy in Mars, PA. I pulled up to the drive thru and was the only car. After 5 minutes I rang buzzer since noone came to the window. They responded through the speaker, someone will be with you when we can. 10 minutes later, rang the buzzer again, still noone has come to the window. Again, a voice on the speaker telling me, they will be eith me when they can. After 20 minutes, they came to the window to say, only 2 people were working and both were with patients. Then I was told the computer went down at the window. Another 5 minutes for them to ring me up somewhere else. I called tonight to your complaint line and after 20 minutes sitting on hold, I hung up. I have had issues in the last six months with pharmacy filling the weing prescription three times. Same script. It seems you are having alot of service issues and maybe losing customers might be the only way change may be made.

Comment Guidelines