CVS Pharmacy / CVS Health — mail order
Caremark's mail order and speciality drug departments do not talk to each other. Drugs that are speciality one year are regular the next. My doc sends electronically and calls in, they have record of call but no prescription.
It took 6 phone calls to get drug started and after 3 phone calls I am still trying to get it renewed.
Customer reps are generally very pleasant but can't do anything.
More CVS Pharmacy / CVS Health Complaints & Reviews
- CVS Pharmacy - missing 90 oxycodone from 150 pill prescription. 
- CVS / Pharmacy - being falsely accused by loss prevention!! 
- CVS - customer service 
- CVS / Pharmacy - mistreatment by manager 
- CVS Pharmacy - not responsiveness 
- CVS Pharmacy / CVS Health - use of plastic bags at cvs stores 
- CVS Pharmacy / CVS Health - charged me full price and did not use my insurance provided.
- CVS / Pharmacy - manager hires four of supervisor's close friends 
- CVS Pharmacy / CVS Health - pharmacy never having my prescription and being rude about it
- CVS Pharmacy / CVS Health - pharmacist filling a prescription incorrectly