CVS Pharmacy / CVS Health — store manager very rude
My name is Jane Lauro and I am a mobile merchandiser for beeline. I service the beeline jewelry in numerous Cvs stores. I went into Cvs #6048 1933 Victory Blvd Staten Island, New York 10314 on July 10th 2018 at 3:45 in the afternoon to service the store. I did my normal service I asked for my delivery so I can put it out on the display and a manager named Joanne said that she put it out on display already. I explained that is why I was in the store. She rudely was acting very unprofessional telling me that I didn't have the right to tell her what to do in her store and she continued to yell and scream at me for no reason at all!!! This was the first time I have met her and I gave her no reason to act that way. I wanted you to know what kind of a manger you have in your store. I was very upset when I left the store and I feel this person should not be a manager in any store if she acts so rude to people!!
More CVS Pharmacy / CVS Health Complaints & Reviews
- CVS Pharmacy - missing 90 oxycodone from 150 pill prescription. 
- CVS / Pharmacy - being falsely accused by loss prevention!! 
- CVS - customer service 
- CVS / Pharmacy - mistreatment by manager 
- CVS Pharmacy - not responsiveness 
- CVS Pharmacy / CVS Health - use of plastic bags at cvs stores 
- CVS Pharmacy / CVS Health - charged me full price and did not use my insurance provided.
- CVS / Pharmacy - manager hires four of supervisor's close friends 
- CVS Pharmacy / CVS Health - pharmacy never having my prescription and being rude about it
- CVS Pharmacy / CVS Health - pharmacist filling a prescription incorrectly