The complaint has been investigated and
resolved to the customer's satisfactionResolved CVS — gave me someone else's med
resolved to the customer's satisfaction
pharmacy gave me someone else's med and couldn't find my med. Pharmacist said she filled mine so assume they gave it to someone else.
Is there a watch dog to report this to?
More CVS Complaints & Reviews
- CVS Pharmacy - missing 90 oxycodone from 150 pill prescription.
- CVS / Pharmacy - being falsely accused by loss prevention!!
- CVS - customer service
- CVS / Pharmacy - mistreatment by manager
- CVS Pharmacy - not responsiveness
- CVS - use of plastic bags at cvs stores
- CVS - charged me full price and did not use my insurance provided.
- CVS / Pharmacy - manager hires four of supervisor's close friends
- CVS - pharmacy never having my prescription and being rude about it
- CVS - pharmacist filling a prescription incorrectly