CVSgave me someone else's med

pharmacy gave me someone else's med and couldn't find my med. Pharmacist said she filled mine so assume they gave it to someone else.
Is there a watch dog to report this to?

• St
    Stephen Dickerson Jun 08, 2009

Back in Dec 08 I was given Oxycondin prescribed to someone else. My pills that i ordered were not narcotics. I flushed them immediately so no children could get them. I talked to Don and Rawley who accused me of wrong doing. They even threatend to call the Police. I brought back the empty bottle as requested and again Rawley tried to fill it. I repeatedly told him who I was. finally he realized and he went off on me again. All I wanted was an appology for there mistake. A few days later I tried to renew another prescription. Don called and said they will not service me anymore. This was at the Bi-jou Longs in South Lake Tahoe. I wrote several complaints. CVS who owns them has yet to respond. The date is 06/06/09.