Complaints & Reviews

non-stick pan

I bought a 12" non-stick pan from Bed Bath & Beyond about 6 months ago, and the pan surface is losing its non-stick surface. It appears to be blistering, then the blisters flake off. I've been zealously protective of the pan, never use metal on it, and clean only with the soft side of a sponge. Also, I bought another pan at the same time, with a promotion included, and Cuisinart inexplicably refused to honor the promo (to receive a grill pan for the purchase of two pans). Very disappointed, twice over now.

I am never buying another cuisinart appliance again

I ordered parts for my espresso maker from this store through the cuisinart site. I requested the item be shipped via UPS because they would not accept my PO Box address - we do not have home delivery from USPS here. They shipped via "basic" UPS shipping which relies on USPS to make the final delivery, so now my parts have been returned as unable to deliver, and I could not get any response from sending emails. I went to cuisinart.com and called their customer service number, [protected] and after an interminable time on hold, spoke with a customer service rep with cuisinartwebstore.com, who told me it was my responsibility to follow the UPS tracking site and call them back when UPS showed it had been delivered back to them in order to have it reshipped via a method that would actually arrive at my house! He said that I may have to call back several times, because returned items sit in the warehouse until someone gets to them and they have hundreds of items returned everyday, and once someone checks it in, they could reship the package. I have requested they return my money and filed a resolution request with PayPal. These people are the contracted parts supplier for Cuisinart. I am never buying another Cuisinart appliance again!

defective coffee maker

Two weeks ago I purchased a Cuisinart CBCW-24 Series coffee maker. Worked great up until about 2 hrs ago. I turned on the on/off button and the on light did not come on. It brewed the coffee but no light to indicate whether the machine is on or off is aggravating. So I dug the instruction booklet out, called customer service and Larry told me that while I am the second person he as spoken to about this happening the only thing he would recommend was to return it to the store I purchased it from. Larry said that since they have not been made aware of any problems with the model, there was nothing they could do for me. So whats the point of having a warrantee and how many machines have to stop working properly before they are aware that there is a problem?

• Po
    pobarjenkins Feb 22, 2011

"how many machines have to stop working properly" More than two.

• Fl
    flutters Jul 04, 2011

I have a cuisinart CBCW-24 and have two 'major' issues with it. 1. The carafe pours unevenly...as indicated with a consistent pour and sudden 'splashing' out of the cup. 2. the basket must be 'snapped' into place prior to placement of filter and grounds and the learning curve of wondering why everything is spilling out isn't easy. I've had this brand before and been pleased, but this is not a keeper.

coffee maker

I bought the (First one) ss-700 coffee maker in april 2010. It stopped heating water approx. 2 mos. Later...

lack or service

In the month of April, 2010 I purchased a Classic Cordless Percolator, and on Christmas Day at breakfast it stopped working. Knowing it was the holiday season I tried to get the name of a place to have my warranty respected. I soon found out that it was not that simple. I was told my voice mail that it would be opened for "walk inns and phone service" on the 29th and 30th., however, they did not answer their 1 800 number, so I waited until today, January the 3, 2011. Well I am now told (again by voice mail) that I must mail the appliance to Ontario and enclose a cheque to cover shipping and handling. Not only that, but I am unable to find out if the whole machine must be shipped or maybe just the electrical disc. And of course no real live person is available to answer my questions. I sit here with a $112.oo coffee maker unable to find out where my 3 year warranty will be honored, and it not cost ME money, ... can someone PLEASE help me solve this problem . p.s. I still have the original invoice of payment if that is needed...

coffee maker

Purchased a Cuisinart DCC-1100 Series 12-cup Programmable Coffee Maker on 9/29/10. This has the thermal holder for the coffee. I got this so I could keep the coffee hot and save electric. The directions say it keeps the coffee hot for "hours". Not true at all. Best it does is 15 minutes. Called the company and they told me I should boil water and put it in the pot before brewing the coffee. Duh! They told me they would replace it but I had to send it back at my cost and pay for shipping the replacement. Right! Sure I would. The pot lasted two weeks gave it to a neighbor and got a different brand. DO NOT BUY ONE OF THESE COFFEE POTS!

• To
    toofunny Jul 29, 2011

ROTFLMAO...I don't know where you purchased this DCC-1100 with a thermal crf but they are not designed to have a thermal crf. You sure you didn't have a DCC-1150bk with a thermal crf cause the Dcc-1100's has a hot plate that would damage the thermal crf. The coffee maker brews at a 185% degrees so maybe it could be that this unit needed some maintainance by running white vingar and water through the machine if the coffee maker is not maintain the coffee maker will break ...called customer abuse ...dugh. I bet your neighbor has more sense and cleans it or call Cuisinart and get a new one to replace the damage one you gave your neighbor ( ps ) must not have been a good neighbor if you're giving the neighbor a damaged coffee maker ...lmao

poor quality

Do not purchase this cookware!!! I have older cuisinart cookware which i've had for five years and it's still in great condition. My last purchase of the cuisinart 10 piece cookware set (Same model#) is terrible quality. In just six months of light use... It is pitted and stained (I don't wash them in the dishwasher. ) according to cuisinart this set was made 'lighter weight' per customer request. It is terrible and the older (Not that much heavier) cookware is by far clearly better made and there is no pitting or staining. I have to pay shipping both ways to have one skillet 'analyzed' and then cuisinart will decide whether the problem is mine or not??? Buyer beware!!! Don't throw your money away on this defective cookware. Buy another brand!

stainless steel can opener

Purchased this can opener & had it replaced once by Cuisinart now its broken again & they wont replace it - they were going to replace it for me & then i told them it had been replaced before now they will do nothing for me - what kind of customer service is this - i will never own another Cuisinart product ever again - its just junk

James60 Dec 29, 2013

Same here! Bought a Can Opener and about a month later the arm broke! Replaced that and then the star gear stopped spinning! Stainless Steel? HA! What a joke! Its plastic with a very heavy weight on the bottom glued into a very thin SS cover! Yes-glued! I am good at fixing many different items and this Can Opener cannot even be taken apart to fix! Unbelievable! I bought this so-called TOP OF THE LINE heavy duty Stainless Steel can Opener for a big price and I can open cans easier wit a Dollar Store hand cranked opener! I'll never purchase a "MADE IN CHINA" cuisinart product again!

rebate scam

On 12/04/09, I purchased a Cuisinart Coffee Maker from Macy's. The Original Price of the coffee maker was $79.99 with a sale price of $44.99. I had a "friends and family" coupon for 10% making the total $40.49. The sales person helping me make my selection told me there was a $10 rebate on this item and gave me the rebate form which I mailed on 12/21. The rebate form said to allow 8 - 10 weeks so on 2/19, I called to check the rebate status. They told me to call back if I had not received it by the 2nd week in march. I called back on 3/1 and they told me to call back on Friday the 12th. On 3/12, I called back and they told me to call again in 2 more weeks. This would make it 12 wees since sending the rebate. Not sure if Macy's gave bad information or the Cuisinart rebate is a fraud but I've already used up more than $10 of my time with this issue. I asked for the original barcode to be returned to me so I could return item as have not yet used it. They will not return. Not so sure I will purchase Cuisinart items in future or even shop Macy's again as I feel this is a fraud. There are too many retailers to choose from and too many manufacturers to allow this...even though only $10.

• Ki
    kikifree Apr 13, 2010

I purchased Cuisinart Grind and Brew coffeemaker on 12/24/09. Rebate was to be received by 1/31/10. My rebate was sent 1st week of January, and I have yet to receive the $30 rebate offered. I have called and emailed to check on the status and they say there is no record. I made a copy of the box barcode, with the rebate form, but that isnt good enough to show proof! The rebate company stated it was not their responsibility for loss, nor Cuisinart's! This is a scam in my book, and Cusinart will be contacted, though I am sure they wont do anything to rectify the issue. A major factor in purchasing this coffeemaker was because of the rebate. I will not buy another Cuisinart product nor any other product for that matter, that includes a cash rebate because it is not reinforced with proof of purchase! BUYERS BEWARE OF REBATES! SCAMS!

• Gw
    GwenT2 Oct 13, 2011

I just recently spoke with a rep at cuisinart and the rep Jaime told me to just throw my coffee maker out because it was out of warranty and there was nothing they could or would do about and then he hung up on me.

• Gw
    GwenT2 Oct 13, 2011

most of the employees at the customer service are drug users. So they really don't care if your product works or not.. If anyone is interested in seeing pictures of one of their employees smoking a joint leave your e-mail address

weak blender blades

I'm on my fourth cuisinart spb-456-2 blade. It's for the smart power 7 speed blender. The blender itself has proven to be pretty tough after 5 years of using it 3~5 times a week but their blades simply cannot withstand frozen items.

The base of the blade that grabs the spinning rubber "teeth" that are on the main drive shaft is made of plastic and threaded onto the main spinning shaft of the blade assembly. Apparently this plastic base screws onto the shaft and if something in the blender catches the teeth just right, it'll strip the plastic base of the blade assembly rendering it useless. The base of the blade assembly will spin freely.

At $25 each (Shipping costs as much as the blade) this is not a cheap fix. I've got jb weld curing on my latest stripped blade so we'll see if that fixes it but the 5th and final replacement blade is on the way and a new oster blender (With all metal blade assembly and coupling construction) will be under my christmas tree in a few weeks. The cuisinart will stick around simply because the food processor still works and the blender itself will be used for backup if needed.

Lesson learned. If you make frozen drinks with frozen bananas or frozen strawberries, look elsewhere.

simply terrible

Cuisinart requested that I ship the broken breadmaker oven to them I did so on May 14, 2009. The lid had broken, but the rest of the oven was in perfect condition. I contacted them and was given the order # [protected] for further tracing.

They sent me a breadmaker that was not mine and it is defective on June 19, 2009. It leaves the bread raw that is the oven part is broken. They included instructions to send this machine to the United States for further repairs. This is not my machine, and I would like my machine which remains in Ontario to be repaired and returned to me. It remains under warranty.

They are no longer answering my e- mail and I can not reach them by phone and they have blocked my phone number.

defective product

This unit has numerous complaints about this unit on the internet. Apparently many other people have had the same problem - the coffee maker just stops working. We received the maker as a gift for our wedding - less than three years ago. According to Cuisinart, the serial number refers to a unit that is out of warranty. When I asked about other customers returning units, the rep stated that they have had many returned for that same problem.

We were expecting at least an exchange since there is a known problem with the unit, but instead the rep stated that they would do nothing. When asked if they cared that they were loosing a Cuisinart customer, they seemed as if they could care less. I will buy from their competitors from now on.

cuisinart gave me the run-around

The company gave me a run around just for a 1.5 Qt. saucepan lid that was missing from the kit that my...

product stops brewing at 6 cups when we make 12

Grind & Brew 12 cup coffee maker- Model #DGB500BK - Serial # 51228C Our 3 year warranty will be up in March...

customer service

I ordered a part from Cuisinart on a Sunday. 30 mins later I found out that I didn't need the part and...

bad service

Within a year of owning the Cuisinart coffeemaker DTC 975 series, I had it replaced once; the second pot malfunctioned within 2mos. Total cost of shipping on my part approx. $20. for each replacement. Told by Co. rep. out of thousands of coffeemakers there may be 50 defective. I of course received two of them. Why should I incur the extra expense of shipping for their defective product. I've decided not to chance another defective pot and absorb the loss. The original cost was $99.00. I've been using a 5yr old back up pot while waiting to resolve this issue; original cost $20.

• Sp
    spiralsands Dec 13, 2007

I bought this more expensive electric can opener only about a month ago and now I just want to give it away to some unsuspecting person on Freecycle. It's a piece of garbage that can't open a can in just one cut. Try ten cuts and you may get the can opened enough to pry into it and scoop out the contents. It can't grab the can. The lever with the blade keeps falling off and you have to hold the lever 'just right' to get it to contact the slippery black button switch that runs the motor.

I should have just flushed the 40 bucks down the toilet. I'm back to using my cheap hand held from the grocery store and that thing opens every can perfectly the first time.

Cuisinart= Crap.

• Valerie Oct 24, 2008

Bought this at Smart & Final several months ago and first had occasion to use it this past week. Performance generally satisfactory, but the ratchet mechanism is so flimsy that use of a stiff mixture can bend or break teeth, rendering the device inoperable. My past experience with caulking guns (same mechanism) tells me that the designers didn't actually test it for use with the normal range of baking & pastry products. It's a shame, because the brand name is well regarded, and this product does not live up to expectations.

Redesign/strengthen the ratchet system and this could be a very serviceable tool.

• Ho
    Howard Jul 25, 2009

I put boiling chicken broth into the blender, following the directions on how to handle hot liquids. I was holding the lid tightly on the blender. When I turned the machine on, the top of the blender blew off with incredible force. I have serious burns on both of my forearms and my chest. Luckily, the liquid did not get on my 7 month old infant who was sitting nearby in her high chair. VERY DANGEROUS!!!

• St
    Stormy Hopson Aug 24, 2009

March 17, 2009 - I ordered via email
    1ea Cuisinart smartpower 5 speed chrome mixer PN321-HTM-5CHFR
    1ea Cuisinart 4 slice metal retro toaster PN321CMT400PFR

I was told at the time the items might be on BO. If so, I would receive notice from their customer service within 1-2 buisness days otherwise the order would ship within 5 days to arrive within 2weeks of shipment.

I contacted them a month later to find the items were on B/O 1-2 weeks out. As soon as they were received the items would ship immediately.

I have internet access only through my place of employment. My employer sent me to classes for 6 weeks. When I returned I contacted them again and requested they credit my account on July 14, 2009 which has never happened. I have copies of the emails. I have tried to contact IKitchen via telephone with no response.

mamamiamary Dec 05, 2009

I have the opposite experience to customer service. I called with a serious malfunction of their Classic Fry Pan. The handle broke in half while I was attempting to emty hot oil into sink after cooking my meatballs. Lucky the heat resisent rubber handle covering metal handle allowed me a little leverage to drop it immediately on the floor as to not burn myself. It burned my kitchen floor and splashed oil all over. This pot was six months old. I had the nicest customer service rep named Delores whotened to me and very pleasantly told me what to do and where to send broken pot. I just mailed on Dec 3 and I hope they will be sending me a new pan. I paid 25.00 for this at Bed Bath and Beyond and if I had receipt they would have changed it. I asked Delores what happens to Quality control these days Anyway the customer reps dealt with were very NICE and that is rare I agree for customer service in any corp. Ill post the outcome either way. I hope they replace

• Pa
    pappus Feb 24, 2010

Please note approx 2 years ago i bought Cuisinart Blender model CBT-500. I bought it because of the standard company name. However since i bought i was not happy. Blender is very loud. Always have problem in opening and whenever i blend something liquid it leaks. Now at preasent time when i am using i smell the burning smell.

I called Customer Service Department informed me in regards to my product and the said it is out of warranty. and would not replace.

I have paid $100 + tax for this blender and if i can not use for even 2 years what kind of product you are providing to your customer.

Sent written note to Cuisinart that i need solution for my product, or i need to replace for this product or i need my moneyback. As i told you since i bought it is defective unit.

Ann Marie, Cuisinart Representative she insisting that i need to have receipt. I don't mean to reutrn so i do not have receipt. Coustomer service is very poor and i will never buy any cuisinart item and i will tell my friend also not to buy

pappu sodhani

3 Masar Road

Boonton NJ 07005

• St
    stephen lilly May 14, 2010

sent toaster back because it doesn't brown evenly on each side; they sent me a replacement and it does the same damn thing...this is a 4 slice $80 toaster...i resent having to pay $9 to send the first one back; i thought cuisinart meant top of the line; it is really just a fancy name for junk..

steve lilly
    3468 wyoga lake rd
    apt 107
    cuyahoga falls, oh 44224

• Ru
    russ1 Oct 23, 2010

after 4 replacement espresso makers in one year they wont return my calls and now they say its out of warranty and it has a 3 year warranty, i e-mailed them proof its only 1 year old, they still wont call me, the em 100 espresso maker is not made good.

• Be
    Bermandeu Nov 30, 2010

A company that is not consumer oriented in the least! When a replacement part was ordered (with belief it matched model on food processor bowl) . There was no accomodation for a return that necessitated being returned later than the 30 days (five days late due to hospitalization and medical needs of purchaser). Anyway, repeated contact resulted in idiotic replies like; "return item as per directions on shipping site" It had already been returned. and "You will have to send us your previous email, we cannot find it". Service got more repetitive in responses and was basically lousy and with no sensitivity to a customer and medical needs that prevented attention to the deadline for returns.

Item was never used, since it was the wrong model work bowl, and the company gave no credit, shipping reimbursement or service.

Boo to them and Cuisinart for letting them soil their good reputation.

• Ir
    Irmandos Nov 30, 2010

This experience was extremely disappointing, and I believe I was deceived. Just over one week ago we broke the 14 cup carafe for our Cuisinart coffeemaker. The physical retailers do not stock that size part so I went to the Cuisinart.com website to purchase a replacement. What Cuisinart never told me was that they would not handle my order even though the entire transaction took place on the Cuisinart.com website. I printed out the order confirmation at the end of the process and it has a Cuisinart.com web address, and during the entire process it never mentions the independent separate store CuisinartWebstore.com. Nevertheless, the next day I received an email from CuisinartWebstore.com confirming my order and informing me that I would receive an email when my item shipped. I expected it to ship that day because it was not listed as back ordered. I also did not pay attention to the Cuisinart Webstore name at that time as I wrongly assumed that it was just the name of the Cuisinart.com webstore.

It was 3 days later when the item still had not shipped and I started looking for contact information that I first realized that my order had been shunted off to a third-party. Now I can accept that if I am properly advised, and if the third-party site can handle the order but in this instance neither happened.

Now here is the thing about having a broken carafe. It is essentially the same as not having a coffee maker, because any possible temporary alternative will not properly depress the lever that lets the coffee drip out into the carafe and that keeps coffee in if you pour that first cup while the machine I still brewing. So speed is of some importance. If I knew the item was back ordered I would have checked other retailers who carry it, such as Amazon, and I would have a carafe by now. Instead both Cuisinart and Cuisinart Webstore combined to deceive me into placing an order on a back ordered item.

So Friday morning I email Cuisinart Webstore because they do not provide a phone number. I express my disappointment and ask if the order can be cancelled so I can place the order elsewhere that will be more timely. I do not receive an answer until after close of business Friday evening The response ignored my inquiry about cancellation and simply states matter of faculty that the item was back ordered but now is soon in stock and my "order is scheduled to ship within the next 24-48 hours." Which is interesting, because the next 48 hours were weekend hours and she did not specify 1-2 business days. She actually wrote this at 5:14 pm on a Friday. Not surprisingly, iIt is now Monday morning, more than 60 hours since I was told my item would ship in 24-48 hours and I have received no email informing me that my item has shipped. It is now also one week since I ordered an item from Cuisinart.com that was not listed as back ordered and it has not shipped. Cuisinart.com has not answered the email I sent to them on Friday.

I have since gone back through the Cuisinart.com ordering process with close attention and confirmed that it does not provide the information that the order will be handled by an independent retailer.

I hold both Cuisinart.com and CuisinartWebstore.com equally responsible for this deception. Cuisinart is directly responsible for failing to advise me that the item was back ordered and for failing to tell me they would give my oder, and my personal information, to a third-party. CuisinartWebstore is responsible for doing business on this basis. They must know that Cuisinart sends them orders for fulfillment without properly notifying customers.

• Re
    redqueen67 May 14, 2011

I have had nothing but problems with them. for me it was a grill, which got great reviews, but there were no legs in the package, I couldn't get live help to help me get new legs. I tried to order parts, including a grill stand, through them, and the website is all messed up. Finally did order, and the package arrived without the grill stand, and now I can't get anyone to help me locate the stand. I'll never buy another cuisinart product, for fear of having to deal with them again.

• Ru
    Ruhavnok May 18, 2011

I ordered something on April 18th. received an order confirmation on the same day. It is now May 17 and I haven't heard a peep from them since.
    - No phone number to call
    - No response to my message via their contact form.

At this point I am wondering if I have been scammed and how bad. Don't order anything from this website if you actually ever expect to receive the product.

John in Ohio2 Jan 28, 2012

Three orders trying to get the right part. Now, with over $200 already charged against my credit card, I have to try once more to find someone who knows Cuisinart food processors well enough to find the right part. Some of what they've sent me isn't even in boxes--just has yellow stickies with alleged part numbers! Currently, they're refusing to give me a fax number; apparently they don't want my problem in writing. They insist that I call, which hasn't worked yet.
    Avoid this store and get your Cuisinart parts on eBay, which is less hassle.

Jon Bryson Jan 14, 2013

I have a similar problem.
    DCC-1200 brushed stainless coffee maker.
    After just over 1 year, the maker just quit. Light comes on, but no heat.
    I also received an email from the company stating that it is covered under warranty.
    However, they also want me to pay for shipping it to them, as well as pay for "shipping and processing" for them to send a replacement to me.
    Perhaps they could provide a better warranty if they would produce a better product.
    Dissatisfied with the product but even more dissatisfied with Cuisinart Customer support.

• Ed
    Ed Langenbahn Jul 29, 2016

I have a Cuisinart Model CWC-1600 Serial#80629 Wine Cooler. I have had it for several years and the small fan for the condenser went out. I have emailed them three times asking to purchase the fan. They still sell the same cooler. I get no response to the emails. Finally stayed on hold for 16min.
    to talk to customer service. I got the lady on the line and ask how I could go about purchasing this fan. She stated they don't give us any information on purchasing parts. I ask is there someone I could contact, she said I have no idea. She said go to our online store and purchase a new cooler and tell them customer service said to give you a 20% discount. Checked the price in their online store, they are priced $50 higher than the local store. All I want is a $20 fan. What happened to Customer Service? No such thing at Cuisinart.

defective product

Within a year of owning the Cuisinart coffeemaker DTC 975 series, I had it replaced once; the second pot malfunctioned within 2mos. Total cost of shipping on my part approx. $20. for each replacement. Told by Co. rep. out of thousands of coffeemakers there may be 50 defective. I of course received two of them. Why should I incur the extra expense of shipping for their defective product. I've decided not to chance another defective pot and absorb the loss.The original cost was $99.00. I've been using a 5yr old back up pot while waiting to resolve this issue; original cost $20.

• Updated by Pat Gundersen · Nov 06, 2017

The blade on the chopper/grinder is cracking after being used very few times. Thank you

• Updated by NOlaJane · Sep 15, 2018

• Ni
    nicole troia Nov 07, 2008

purchased a grind and brew black coffe maker about 2 years ago. for the first year, the product was fine. then the handle pulled completely away from the glass. of course this is a dangerous situation. i just wanted to let someone in the company know. themodel is dgb500bk and serial number is 40830c

thanks for letting me vent

• Al
    Alan siggers Jan 29, 2010

cuisinart coffee maker makes a mess leaks all over the counter... started out every once in a while then every day, coffee all over the counter in the drawers etc. piec of junk!

• Ro
    robmart1954 Mar 27, 2010

I had the same problem as corrinne25. I'm ready to toss it into the trash!!! But my wife doesn't want me to spend money on a new one. This one was purchased not much over one year ago!!! Horrible design that looks like it keeps jamming so the coffee doesn't go into the carafe but all over the counter instead!!! I wonder if this could be a fire-hazard!!!

• Pa
    Pat Gundersen Sep 05, 2018

the blade on the chopper, were it is secured is cracking. I've used it 3 times, and never put it in the dishwasher. I purchased this product at Costco.
    My name is
    Pat Gundersen
    ([email protected])
    9773 spring run blvd
    Bonita Springs, Fl 34135
    608-630-5987cell

• Je
    Jeanne Jacobson Sep 10, 2018

Our coffee pot purchased August 2015 from Cooks, St Paul leaks all over the cupboard making a mess. It has happened several times and did so again today (October 3, 2017)

Nora Galanos Sep 18, 2018

My beater keeps dropping ones of the blades. It doesn't stay in inta slot. My coffee maker isn't pumping all the water up into the coffee and coffee isn't made correctly and has a moldy taste. I would like replacements for these two items.

NOlaJane Oct 15, 2018

I recently purchased a new Cusinart Meat Grinder. When I opened it, I noticed that the name plate was on upside down. I would like to be able to rectify this situation without having to return the unit.

maury123 Aug 05, 2019

almost 1/3 of the coffee pods are pushed open by the center rubber pressure device which causes grounds to spill over inside the coffee maker and into coffee cup

I need a fix
    It seems taht this issue has been a problem as reported by over 65 0ther customers

• Ca
    Casinochick Sep 21, 2019

Just replaced my Cuisinart 12 Cup Coffee on Demand about six months ago after having it for a very long time. I've only had the new one for six to nine months and already the reservoir tank has cracked. Can you send me a new one free of charge?

• Hi
    Hillaryg Sep 21, 2019

Bottom of pot came off. Separated completely from pot. Can I send pot to your company for a replacement. please warn people in future, some one can get seriously injured or badly burned. Thanks!

Hillary Green
    970 Ponderosa Drive
    Baton Rouge, Louisiana

In The News

A consumer site aimed at exposing unethical companies and business practices